Chapter 49 Means

Lu Jing came back to her senses, put down her pen and asked Xu Wencheng to come into the room and talk about it.

Brother Yun was worried, but the shop in front couldn't do without him, he had to go back and pay the customers.

Lu Jing squeezed his hand, "Don't worry, I'll tell you later."

Brother Yun nodded and went back to the shop.

Lu Jing poured Xu Wencheng a bowl of tea, and he drank it in a few sips. It was obvious that he had traveled for a long time.

Xu Wencheng let out a breath, and took the initiative to say: "My third brother and I used to go to Yueyunbu to get the goods as usual, but now we are very familiar with the process. We just pick the goods, pay for them and put them in boxes. But they got stuck in time."

They need to register as cloth merchants first, and get the permission issued by the cloth number before they can buy goods from the cloth number and do the cloth business. At that time, the three brothers spent a lot of money to get the permission letter. A lot of strength.

They need to show the permission letter every time they get the goods, and the price of the goods is different according to the level of the permission letter. They showed the permission letter as usual, but when they saw the permission letter on the other side, they raised their heads and asked: "Did you supply the goods before?" The goods to Yunhuazhai in Zhexi Town?"

Although Xu Wencheng was a little confused, he nodded and said, "That's right."

The person on the opposite side said: "The manager of the cloth shop has sent a message, the cloth merchant who bought the goods from our cloth shop You will not be allowed to supply to Yunhuazhai in the future, and you promise not to supply to them now, otherwise you will not take this batch of goods."

He paused and continued to add: "But if we find out that you secretly gave Yun Huazhai Huazhai supplies the goods, so don't even think about coming to the cloth store to get the goods."

Xu Wencheng immediately said anxiously: "Why is this? We do business according to our duties, and Brother Lu is also a businessman according to our duties, so why suddenly we just don't Supply to his family?"

The person on the opposite side said impatiently: "Why is there no reason, I'm afraid you have a good relationship with Brother Lu, so don't take this batch of goods, and don't come here in the future." Xu Wencheng also

thought In theory, the man directly called the nursing home to drive them out of the cloth number.

The two brothers didn't know what to do, their business was just on the right track, and they had Lu Jing as a big customer, but they suddenly encountered this kind of thing. According to the man, they were not allowed to come to buy goods again. Is the license that I worked so hard to get just scrapped?

In the end, Xu Wencheng calmed down. Based on what the people who set up the account said, he guessed that Lu Jing might have offended someone, and Lu Jing had to speak out about this matter.

Anyway, the people who made the orders had stopped shipping to them, and there was no rush for this matter. He asked his third brother Xu Wenbai to go home and report to his eldest brother, while he came to Zhexi Town alone.

After listening to his narration, Lu Jing frowned and pondered. It sounded like the Yueyun Buhao was specifically targeting them, Yunhuazhai, but they couldn't compete with the Yueyun Buhao. How could such a big Buhao target them for a small What about the clothing store in town?

He thought about it, and the only person he offended recently was the shopkeeper Zhang of Wanning cloth village, but does he really have such ability?

That's right, Lu Jing suddenly remembered that shopkeeper Wang seemed to have said that the owner behind Wanning Buzhuang has a close relationship with Yueyun Bu, so it can be connected.

His own business is booming, and Wanning cloth village must have a bleak business. If he fails to win him over, he wants to suppress himself in this way, so that he can't do business. It's a good way.

Lu Jing wanted to understand the cause and effect, and sneered, since the shopkeeper Zhang and Wanning Buzhuang have already used this method, he doesn't have to think about being kind to others.

However, the brothers of the Xu family were very sorry because he lost their livelihood. He looked at Xu Wencheng and said, "Thank you, brother Xu, for reporting to me. Most likely it was a competitor who tripped me up again. I'm sorry for causing you to lose your livelihood. I promise , I will definitely help you find a new job."

Xu Wencheng scratched his head and smiled, "It's good that Brother Lu knows it well, we have land in our family, and it is really impossible to go home and farm the land to support ourselves, Brother Lu, don't worry."

Although he is not smart, he also understands that Brother Lu should not be blamed for this matter.

Brother Lu relieved their urgent needs when their eldest brother was injured, and later placed a big order for them to make money. The elder brother has always told them that they should distinguish between grievances and grievances in life. The ones who did not behave properly in this matter are clearly Brother Lu's competitors and Yue Yun. I will be beaten by my elder brother.

Seeing him acting like this, Lu Jing was even more sure that they were worthy of friendship. He smiled and said, "Then you go home first, let Brother Wenhua take care of your legs, and wait for my news." Xu Wencheng didn't refute, and nodded

. .

He came here to deliver letters, and Lu Jing took him out to find him an inn and ordered food and drinks for him to rest well before returning to the backyard of Yunhuazhai.

He looked at the half-drawn garment drawings, picked up a pen and continued to sketch.

Shopkeeper Zhang thought that Yunhuazhai would not be able to open if his supply of goods was cut off, it was a fool's dream. Even if he only does customization in the future, there will be a lot of customers who are willing to come to him with fabrics.

Shopkeeper Zhang may not know that now Yunhuazhai even has customers who come from the county on purpose, and they often sell generously, and they order a dozen or so sets at a time.

He has always been aware of the advantages of Yunhuazhai. They rely on novel designs and exquisite ready-made garments to attract customers. It is convenient for both customers and them to choose fabrics from them. Second, their profits are higher in this model.

Moreover, if customers are used to buying ready-made clothes here, they will give priority to them when buying fabrics in the future, so they drive the fabric business through tailor-made garments.

If there is no fabric, their tailor-made clothing will still be sought after by people, and they will still make a lot of money, but it is less than now, but it is more than enough to live a prosperous life in the town.

But why should they give up this part of the business? At that time, the business of Wanning Buzhuang will return to the past, and they will only be able to earn the hard-earned money for making clothes, will it be because they know the people of Yueyun Buzhuang? Just because there is only one big cloth number in this state capital, do you want to monopolize it recklessly?

Since this cloth number is in the same boat as shopkeeper Zhang's owner, then this cloth number is completely rotten, so he can change it to another cloth number.

It's just that the new cloth number must be far away, and the transportation cost will increase a lot. This is also the reason why the Yueyun cloth number can monopolize the local cloth business. If you choose a new cloth number, how to reduce the cost... Lu Jing thought in his

mind He was looking at these, but his hands didn't stop. Soon, Xu Wencheng revised the blueprint that was blurred by the paint when he came in. He put the blueprint aside to dry. At this point, the new season's ready-to-wear album has been completed. It's finished, just wait for the binding to find a suitable time to launch it.

He lowered his eyebrows and continued to think. He thought about the line of cooperation with the new cloth number, and he also had to find a way to deal with the vacuum period without fabric.

Since there is no need to entertain guests to choose fabrics, then the custom-made garments should be refined and detailed, and it would be a waste of time and energy to go back to get the fabrics. Then it is better to launch VIP later. As long as the consumption reaches a certain amount, VIPs can be enjoyed within the town.

The embroiderer came to the door with an album for the guests to choose, and after the selection, she would energy herself, and then the embroiderer brought the fabric back to Yunhuazhai to register it in the book.

However, generally such people have the stature of the owner in the embroidery room, so the clerk can come to do this work by simplifying it. The embroiderer's time is precious, and if the guest needs to be tailored, then let the embroiderer come to the door.

After thinking about the way to deal with it, Lu Jing spread out the paper again. He needed to make another copy of the same album that he had already drawn, so that he could put one in the store and another for the assistant to bring to the door.

When the shop in front closed, Brother Yun hurried to the backyard and passed through the far door. He saw Lu Jing concentrating on painting with his eyes down, and he couldn't help slowing down his pace.

He walked closer to Lu Jing's painting, only to find that Lu Jing was not painting a new ready-to-wear, but seemed to be painting... himself?

Lu Jing didn't raise his head, he stretched out his hand and pulled Brother Yun to his body. He didn't stop, but his head rested on Brother Yun's shoulder, "Brother Yun, do you remember when this is?" Brother

Yun After a closer look, this seems to be their old house at the foot of the mountain? He sat on the threshold and watched the sunset in the distance. What was he thinking at that time?

Lu Jing said: "At that time, I felt that brother Yun was really a pearl covered in dust, and I remembered this scene in my heart for a long time." Brother Yun's heart was

full of sweetness, and he temporarily put aside the question he wanted to ask, and looked down at him seriously while painting.

This is what Nan Qi saw when she returned to the backyard after her work.

Lu Jing embraced Brother Yun from behind, and Brother Yun stretched out his hand to help him hold down the paper that had been blown around by the wind, while he looked at the drawing paper with gentle eyes and concentrated on drawing.

Nan Qi had never seen such a scene before, she immediately stopped her feet and blushed, Lu Jing felt Nan Qi's arrival first, he let go of Brother Yun calmly, and smiled at him: "I'm a little thirsty, Brother Yun Can you pour me a glass of water?"

Brother Yun didn't doubt that he was there, so he went into the house to pour water for him. Lu Jing looked up at Nan Qi at the gate of the courtyard, and mouthed: "Pretend not to see.

" He was shy, and nodded in agreement.

He waited until Brother Yun came out with water before pretending that he had just walked over. He pretended to greet the two of them naturally, but he could still see the thin red on the side of his ears just by looking closely.

It turns out that this is what Mr. Storyteller said. Brother Lu and Brother Yun have such a good relationship... He was a little envious, but for some reason, Zhou Yan's face flashed in his mind. Nan Qi's face turned red, and he shook his head. I shook my head, thinking what the big fool was doing, he must have lost his head because of his busy schedule.

Seeing that Nan Qi had also returned, Lu Jing put away the drawing paper and asked them all to enter the room. He had something to say.

Brother Yun knew that he was probably going to tell the news about Xu Wencheng's arrival, so his expression became serious. Nan Qi had been in the embroidery room and didn't know about Xu Wencheng's arrival, so he was a little confused.

After the two of them sat down, Lu Jing said: "Xu Wencheng brought a message today. The Yueyun Cloth Company announced that it does not allow cloth merchants to supply our Yunhuazhai, and because the Xu family brothers have supplied us with goods before, The Yueyun Cloth No. no longer allows them to buy goods."

Brother Yun just listened to it before, but he didn't expect the situation to be so serious, and his face was full of worry. Getting the goods directly cut off their supply.

As soon as Nan Qi found out about this, he asked in shock: "Why? Why did they target such a small cloth store like ours?"

Lu Jing calmly said: "The master behind Wanning Cloth Jiajia and Yueyun Buhao are closely related. It should be that we robbed them of their business, so they couldn't sit still, so they resorted to this insidious method and did it so skillfully. I'm afraid this is not the first time they have dealt with competitors like this. "

Nan Qi said angrily: "It's really shameless for a big shop to collude with others to do this kind of thing!" Having said

that, they, a small clothing store, have no resistance when encountering such a thing. Qi and Brother Yun looked at each other, their eyes were full of worry.

Lu Jing said: "I will find a way to solve this matter, but it may take some time. During this time, we have to consider how to do business without fabric." Brother Yun immediately understood what he meant, and

they In a clothing store, even if there is no fabric, their craftsmanship is here, and there will be customers who bring fabrics for them to customize garments.

Nan Qi also understood, he let go of his worries and smiled, "That's right, our fee for making clothes is not low, even if we don't have a fabric shop, we can still open it!" Brother Yun thought for a while and said

: "Even if we can continue to develop only by relying on ready-made garments, we can even achieve a booming business, but why should we let this part of the profit from selling cloth go to Wanning cloth shop, why should they use insidious means to harm us? Rest easy?"

Brother Yun looked at Lu Jing after speaking, and Lu Jing smiled at him, and he knew that Brother Yun must understand him.

Lu Jing nodded and said: "That's right, we only make ready-made clothes for a temporary period, and I will definitely find a way to contact new sources of goods."

Brother Yun and Nan Qi both know that it is not easy to find new sources of goods. Cloth merchants from other state capitals would not come here at all. The farther the distance, the higher the cost, and they could not compete with the cloth merchants who bought goods from this state.

It's just that the two also believed in Lu Jing, and he said that they could find a way, so they would do their best to protect the shop during this time.

Lu Jing told them about his thoughts, and both Nan Qi and Brother Yun thought it was very good. Nan Qi also suggested that if the shop only does custom-made business, the cloth cabinets can be removed temporarily, and some tables and chairs can be put in for a good arrangement. Make a few more ready-to-wear albums, so that customers can sit and choose slowly.

Brother Yun also said that since this is the case, you can still serve some tea. After all, people who are willing to buy cloth specially made to order must not be short of money. Only by doing a good job in service can they retain customers.

Several people brainstormed and quickly decided on the store's business model. It happened that Lu Jing had finished making the new season's ready-to-wear catalog, and he could also take this opportunity to publicize their change of business model.

After discussing everything, Nan Qi went back, and Lu Jing also led Brother Yun back to their house. Seeing that Brother Yun was still worried, he wanted to make him think about something else, so he said, "Yun Brother, now Nan Qi also calls me Big Brother Lu, should you call me another name?"

Brother Yun didn't come to his senses for a moment, and stared at him blankly, "What's your name?"

"Husband, Xianggong..."

Brother Yun blushed immediately, and covered his mouth to prevent him from saying it. These are the names that Lu Jing would force him to call on the bed. How can he usually say it?

Lu Jing didn't struggle when he covered her mouth, her eyes were full of smiles, Brother Yun had no choice but to think of a less outrageous one, "A Jing, can I be called A Jing?" Lu Jing

blinked In the blink of an eye, Brother Yun realized that he was still covering his mouth, so he quickly put his hand down, Lu Jing reached out and pulled him into his arms, and said with a smile, "Yes, you can call me whatever you want.

" He lay quietly in his arms for a while, and said, "Lu... Ah Jing, have you thought about how to find a new source of goods?"

Lu Jing said: "Not yet, the longer the transportation distance, the higher the cost. It's better to reduce the production cost on the cloth number side, I still need to think about how to do it."

Brother Yun said: "If there is anything I can help, you must tell me, don't carry everything by yourself."

Lu Jing squeezed his waist, "Brother Yun has already helped me a lot , now you are in charge of the shop, I just need to draw pictures, and now Brother Yun is taking care of me." Brother Yun was

pinched by him, and he hid to the side, listening to what he said clearly. The content was amused by him again, and the two quickly quarreled.

The fabrics in the shop were quickly ordered, and Yunhuazhai announced that the shop would be closed for a day for renovations, and everyone was curious about what new tricks this time.

At Sishi the next day, a lot of onlookers gathered at the door of the store, as well as maids from rich and noble families, all waiting to see new tricks and go back to report to the master at home.

It was the right time, and Yunhuazhai opened the store on time.

When everyone saw through the open shop door and window that the cloth cabinets had been removed and some tables and chairs had been placed in the shop, they were puzzled and discussed.

"What is Yunhuazhai doing? Don't sell cloth anymore?"

"Could it be changed to open a teahouse?"

"The ready-made clothes are still hanging, yo, do you think it's a new style?" "

..."

Lu Jing came out , the man knocked a gong next to him, and the scene became quiet. Lu Jing said with a smile, "Summer is approaching, and Yunhuazhai has launched a new season's ready-to-wear catalog. Welcome all guests to come and customize summer clothes." "Okay!"

Everyone Applauding, the previous album style is already rich enough, but most of them are spring clothes, many people are waiting for the new album to come out.

The man beat the gong again, and Lu Jing continued: "There is one more thing to tell all the guests, Yunhuazhai will only accept orders for the time being, and cannot provide fabrics. Guests need to bring their own fabrics. Yunhuazhai Corresponding modifications have also been made. Customers can sit and choose clothing styles slowly. If the consumption reaches a certain amount, we will also provide discounts. At that time, the shop assistants will come to your door with an album for you to choose styles. You choose Afterwards, the buddy will bring the fabrics back to the store."

Everyone was in an uproar, and they didn't know why the store didn't provide fabrics. It's convenient and affordable for them to order a set here, but the price of individual orders is higher, and the fabrics of the store are of different colors. Looks good and they like it too.

Lu Jing didn't explain any more, he said with a smile: "Today, we only charge 80% of the price for custom-made clothes. For this day only, everyone is welcome." The clerk

beat the gong again, and Lu Jing turned around and entered the shop. Confused, after hearing Lu Jing say that there is a discount today, many people still entered the shop.

As soon as I entered the shop, I felt the difference. I saw some small square tables in the shop, one with two chairs, and pear blossoms in full bloom in the clay pots on the square table. The furnishings inside look fresh and elegant.

Compared with the beginning, there are many more exquisite ready-made clothes hanging on the wall of the shop. The most conspicuous places are two sets of summer clothes, which I have never seen before. It should be the style in the new season's album this time.

After the renovation of the shop, it turned out to be something new and interesting. Everyone had to praise Yun Huazhai in their hearts, and they were looking forward to the new album.

The servant girls also followed into the shop and took a look around. After writing down what Lu Jing said and the appearance of the new shop, they quickly ran back to answer the master.

Many customers who had spent a lot before heard that Yunhuazhai had a new album and their new service, so they immediately asked the servant girl to go back and ask the clerk to bring the album to pick out.

Those who couldn't wait had already come to the door in person. There were so many people on the first day that they might have to wait in line for the shop assistants to go to the house, so it's better to go to the store in person, order early so that they can put on new clothes earlier.

Not long after, even the VIP room of Yunhuazhai was fully occupied. Passers-by outside the door saw that the shop was so full that they almost thought it was a tea shop.

Everyone couldn't help sighing, Yunhuazhai is really powerful, and the tailor shop does not provide fabrics and only accepts custom orders, but it is doing so well.

Wanning cloth village.

Since Yunhuazhai's fabrics became less and less, the business of Wanning Cloth Shop has gradually picked up. The shopkeeper Zhang has been full of spring breeze these days, and he is always watching there, wishing they would close down soon.

He heard Xiaoer say that the fabrics there were sold out soon, and he thought they should close down immediately, but yesterday they said they would reopen for repair. He asked Ah Fu to guard over there early in the morning. Seeing Ah Fu running back sweating profusely, he gave a signal, then turned and walked towards the backyard.

After receiving his intention, Ah Fu silently followed him to the backyard. After confirming that there was no one around, Ah Fu told the news he had seen and inquired about.

Shopkeeper Zhang heard that Yunhuazhai didn't provide fabrics and the business is still so prosperous, his eyes are red with jealousy, even if his business has come back, he is not reconciled.

The effect he wanted to suppress Lu Jing hadn't been achieved yet, if Lu Jing didn't take him seriously, he would only be satisfied if Lu Jing fell into the dust.

The shopkeeper Zhang walked around and came up with an idea. He asked Ah Fu to come over and whisper something to Ah Fu, and then withdrew some money to Ah Fu. Ah Fu ran out with the money.

The newly opened Yunhuazhai business is booming.

Lu Jing was relieved, and began to think about how to reduce the cost of the cloth number. He remembered that Nan Qi had said before that there was a cloth number at home, so he called Nan Qi over.

There was no one else around, Nan Qi smiled and said, "Brother Lu, do you have anything to do with me?"

Lu Jing asked straight to the point: "I heard you said that your house is a cloth store, have you ever been to the workshop? Know the cloth The production process?"

Nan Qi nodded, of course he knew, since his parents wanted him to take over the family business, they took him to visit, and he even tried weaving himself.

Lu Jing then asked in detail: "Tell me about the current spinning wheel."

Nan Qi tried hard to recall and said: "My cotton spinning wheel has three spindles, which are operated by pedals, and the spinning woman spins with both hands... ...Many backward cotton spinners still use hand spinning wheels, and the spinning is much slower." "Do

you think the price of cloth will come down if the efficiency of spinning is improved?"

Nan Qi said: "The price of cloth may not necessarily increase. But the cost will definitely be reduced, and the profit will be greatly increased."

Lu Jing knew it in his heart, and he said: "I plan to design a new spinning wheel, which can greatly improve the spinning efficiency, and I will ask you to design it when the time comes. Take a look."

Nan Qi was very surprised, he nodded repeatedly and said: "No problem." He also knew that this would have to wait for him to design it, so he didn't ask any more questions, but assured Lu Jing very politely: "Brother Lu Don't worry, I will never tell others."

Lu Jing nodded with a smile and let him go to work, since he is looking for Nan Qi, he can trust him, so don't worry about it.

After Nan Qi left, Lu Jing spread out the paper and began to draw the blueprint of the spinning jenny from memory. He planned to take the blueprint to trade with the cloth shop in the next state capital, so that he would not worry about getting a low price. The source of goods, not only that, they will also take the initiative to give him a profit, after all, the blueprint is in his hands, and the initiative is also in his hands.

At that time, the cost of other cloth numbers will decrease, and it will definitely crowd out the market in Huanzhou.

Lu Jing kept his hands on his hands, and a smile appeared on the corner of his mouth. Will the Yueyunbu account be able to monopolize it so high and high?

--------------------

The author has something to say:

Shopkeeper Zhang: I will smash your job right now

Lu Jing: Thank you for the invitation, I will go to steal the house right

away , Lu Jing is in the atmosphere.