Chapter 51 : Setting Fire

Two days later, good news finally came from Yunfei. The new spinning wheel has been successfully built, and it can greatly improve the spinning efficiency as expected.

The boy who reported the letter was Yuan Bao, who told Lu Jing with a smile on his face that the master invited him to visit.

Yunfei was spinning cotton and watching the lady spinning with a new spinning wheel. Seeing Lu Jing coming, he called him happily, "Brother Lu, how did you come up with this idea? It's really amazing." He didn't wait for Lu Jing to

answer He added: "I remember the hydraulic spinning wheel and loom you mentioned. When can I get them out?"

Lu Jing laughed, "You also have to give me some time."

In fact, after a period of improvement of the spinning wheel, there will naturally be a surplus of yarn , The speed of weaving can not keep up with the problem, craftsmen will naturally rack their brains to improve the loom.

The wisdom of the craftsman should not be underestimated. It can always be transformed in a few years or decades, and what he can do is to stand on the shoulders of future generations and give some suggestions to let them improve the loom as soon as possible.

Yun Fei is not worried about Lu Jing having any wrong thoughts, after all, the two of them are now a community of interests, and he has worked hard to create such a large family business by himself, and he has read countless people, and he thinks that his eyes are still very accurate. Not the kind of person who steals, rapes, plays tricks and does not keep integrity.

Now that the spinning wheel has been made, the two signed a contract and officially reached a cooperation.

Lu Jing personally selected a batch of cloth, and agreed that he would go first, and his own caravan would go with the cloth.

After everything was done, Lu Jing and Yun Fei bid farewell, and set off on horseback that day. He had been away from home for nearly ten days, and he missed brother Yun very much, and was also worried about the situation in the shop.

Finally, on the fourteenth day away from home, he rode into a familiar alley.

There were only a few customers in Yunhuazhai, and the two clerks entertained them with albums, and Brother Yun was at the counter to check the accounts of the past few days.

He sighed a little worriedly, since Wanning Buzhuang launched the imitation album, the income of the shop has been cut in half. After the new opening, it used to be able to receive one or two hundred taels of silver every day, but now it is only a few dozen taels. Fortunately, the door-to-door customization business has not been affected.

He guessed that it was because these customers were not short of money, and they didn't like the three melons and two dates that Wanning cloth shop offered, and Wanning cloth shop didn't copy them all, so why should they ask for defective products to save money?

Brother Yun actually feels that as long as they can guarantee the quality and launch new products steadily, these high-quality customers will not leave. He also told the embroidery workers in the same way. Everyone was very depressed because of the bad business. After being comforted by him, he cheered up.

Suddenly hearing a horse neighing outside the door, Brother Yun looked up subconsciously, and stood up in surprise the next moment.

Lu Jing stopped the horse, turned his head and looked into the shop, just in time to see Brother Yun smiling at him in surprise, the wind, frost and fatigue all the way seemed to disappear in this instant.

Brother Yun closed the ledger and ran out the door. As soon as Lu Jing dismounted, he stretched out his hand to catch it.

He tightened his arms and said with a smile, "Aren't you shy this time?"

Brother Yun buried his face in his arms and whispered, "I miss you, Jing." It was

also the first time that Lu Jing tasted this Seeing that the person he misses is well and listening to him tell his thoughts, Lu Jing felt a warm current in her heart. She was worried about being on the street so she couldn't hold back her head and kissed him, but hugged him tightly again. hold his arm.

"I miss you too, Brother Yun, how have you been these few days?" Lu Jing's gentle voice flowed into his ears, Brother Yun reluctantly backed out of his arms, and he said in frustration: "I'm sorry Ah Jing, I didn't keep our shop safe."

Lu Jing had a little guess when he saw the deserted look in the shop just now, but he was not surprised at the moment. There was no need to check out in the shop for the time being, so he led Brother Yun to the backyard, "It's okay, tell me slowly, what happened?" The people in the shop

also saw Lu Jing coming back, and the two guys planned to go out Welcome, but saw the two bosses hugging each other, and silently walked back.

They watched the two leave hand in hand, and Xiao Mo followed them obediently. The guest who was choosing a style said to the waiter with emotion: "Boss Lu and Brother Yun are so close." The waiter nodded, "Our boss

Lu I said that I will only marry Fulang in this life, and the name of our shop includes Lu Fulang's name." The customer had heard it before

, and he couldn't believe it was true when he heard the shop assistants say so. , she sighed, "It would be great if my little brother could find such a husband."

The waiter said wittily: "It will definitely be possible. The summer clothes in our shop are so beautiful, and it must be the icing on the cake for your son. Don't you like it?"

He spoke beautifully, and the guest didn't feel disgusted after hearing it, but carefully chose two more sets for his little brother.

Lu Jing led Brother Yun into the courtyard, and Brother Yun had already told him everything that happened during this time on the way, and he was already prepared for this in his heart, so he comforted Brother Yun and said, "Don't panic, I will I thought before that he might use such a shameless method, it's okay, I have a plan."

He first led Xiao Mo to the stable, fed him fodder and watered him before returning to the house, Brother Yun The son has already prepared water for him to wash up with.

Stubble appeared on his face, and he looked very different from usual. Brother Yun felt sorry for his hard work on the road, and missed him in his heart, so he crowded around him no matter what he did.

Being next to him, Lu Jing felt itchy in her heart, threw him on the bed and kissed him as soon as she finished shaving, and let him go only after Brother Yun was out of breath.

Lu Jing looked up at Brother Yun, but there was not much lust in her eyes, they were all gentle and touching.

The two got bored for a while, before Lu Jing pulled Brother Yun up, "Let's go, let's go to Nan Qi and tell him about our next plan."

Nan Qi was called to the backyard, and he happily fought with Lu Jing first. Greeting, "Brother Lu, you are back. Brother Yun has not thought about tea and food these days. Look, he has lost weight." Brother Yun didn't expect that the

first sentence he said was to tease himself. Qi is also very familiar, so she wanted to cover his mouth, but Lu Jing held his hand before he passed, "So it's like this, I just said that it doesn't feel right to touch."

He whispered in Brother Yun's ear Speaking of which, brother Yun's face flushed thoroughly, only that Lu Jing's cheeks were as thick as ever.

Nan Qi didn't hear what they were talking about, and after finishing talking about Brother Yun, he asked about the business, "Brother Lu, how did you go to Yunzhou this time?" Brother Yun also turned his gaze

back Looking at Lu Jing, Lu Jing smiled and said: "It's all settled, the cloth I chose will be delivered in a few days, and Yanyun cloth will be supplied to us in the future."

Nan Qi said happily: "Great! Let me see how that old man still competes with us for business."

Brother Yun is also very happy, the problem in the shop has been solved.

But Lu Jing said: "We will encounter such plagiarism in the future, we have to figure out how to deal with it."

Seeing Nan Qi and Brother Yun frowning at the same time, he couldn't help being a little amused, so he didn't want to be a joke, "From now on, all the ready-made clothes produced by Yunhuazhai will have a pear flower embroidered on an inconspicuous place, as Yunhuazhai's I will draw the logo and the pattern of pear blossoms, Brother Qi, you should think about the embroidery method, it must be unique and recognizable, and it is best not to imitate." "

Our business will grow even bigger in the future, and we will imitate our embroidery at that time . There will only be more people, as long as we maintain the quality and make customers feel good when they think of Yunhuazhai, more people will go after our ready-made clothes." "Fakes are fakes after all

. Can your clothing skills be as good as ours? Brother Qi, your craftsmanship has made Mrs. Wu so afraid that she would rather frame you than drive you out of the cloth shop. Don't you have confidence in yourself? Not to mention that they don't even have the original design drawings. No, Dong Shi is just imitating."

Nan Qi was enlightened by what he said, they could copy the drawings but not his craftsmanship, he should have more confidence in himself.

Brother Yun also nodded at the side, he understood Lu Jing's meaning, as long as their fame spreads, people who want to make good clothes in the future will recognize them as Yunhuazhai.

A few days after Lu Jing came back, the business of Yunhuazhai gradually picked up. The store was short of staff, so Lu Jing was fine for the time being, so she went to the store to help entertain guests.

Mrs. Wu sighed to Lu Jing: "Oh, I was in a hurry to send someone over there to order a set, but it was done quickly, but when I got it and looked at it, I couldn't tell it was a piece of clothing from the album. I was ashamed to give it to someone else, so I hurriedly exchanged the gift."

Zhang Fulang on the other side heard the conversation here, and also said: "A relative in my family saw my custom-made clothes before and came to the town to order them. I didn't At home, he randomly asked someone to ask, but was fooled to go there, and finally got the clothes and ran to me to complain, and I didn't know, what do you call this?"

Lu Jing smiled and said nothing, tailor-made clothing is a rich man's business, others are willing to spend so much money to make clothes, what they want is the corresponding quality and style, and Yun Huazhai has grasped these two talents precisely Get the business done.

Mrs. Wu from Wanning Cloth Village is keen to drive out the embroiderers with good embroidery skills. Now besides her cloth village, how can there be other embroiderers who can do it? How could they make clothes with only the designed renderings? This result is also expected.

In the past two days, Lu Jing also painted the pear blossom logo on the picture album, and explained the use of the logo to the guests when they asked about it, and the guests also praised it.

There was a sudden noise at the door, and Lu Jing followed the sound, and saw a gorgeous carriage parked in front of the door, and he could tell the identity of the owner's wealth at a glance, and there seemed to be a cart behind.

Lu Jing was feeling puzzled, and saw a young man jumping out of the carriage, holding the stool to set it up.

The boy turned around and showed his face. It was Yuan Bao. Lu Jing knew who it was, but he didn't expect what he was doing with the caravan all this way.

Yunfei got off the carriage, looked up at this not too big shop, the design of the shop was really novel, he looked through the window to the wall where the ready-made clothes were hung at the back.

The ready-made clothes hanging on the wall of Yunhuazhai have all been replaced with summer clothes, Yun Fei's eyes lit up when he saw the exquisite ready-made clothes on the wall, and said to Lu Jing who came up to him: "I did not come by mistake, show me your place quickly What kind of men's clothes are there?"

Lu Jing didn't expect that this man would run so far for beautiful clothes, he restrained himself from showing an inexplicable expression, stretched out his hand to lead him to the VIP room, and by the way told the assistant to move the goods behind into the warehouse ,

Yunfei also explained to his subordinates, and the people of the caravan followed the buddies to the backyard to help unload the goods together.

Yun Fei sat in the VIP room drinking tea and flipping through the album, his eyes became brighter as he looked at it, and finally said to Lu Jing: "Give me one of each style."

Lu Jing took the album with a smile, but he didn't expect Yunfei to come so far to give him a big deal. He said, "How about choosing the fabrics when the fabrics are displayed tomorrow?" Yunfei nodded, "No problem.

" , I'll live in the town for a while."

Lu Jing said: "It's just right, otherwise your ready-made clothes will have to wait for the next caravan to bring you back." Taking advantage of the fact that there are not

many people today, Lu Jing called someone to come Hearing that she was Lu Jing's friend while the other two were busy, Nan Qi didn't keep him waiting and came directly over.

Seeing that the guest was a young man with a beautiful face, he didn't show any other expressions, and solemnly measured Yunfei's body.

On the contrary, Yunfei squinted his eyes with interest after seeing Nan Qi. He likes nice clothes and beauties, but the ones he saw before were all shy towards him. Taking him seriously, he was immediately interested.

After Nan Qi measured her body and recorded it, she went straight away. Yunfei said to Lu Jing, "This is your embroidery worker? If I want to hire him to my embroidery room, would you blame me?" Lu Jing smiled politely:

" This is my husband's friend, and I won't go with you." The implication is that you have given up on this idea.

Yunfei sighed regretfully, the beauty can make beautiful clothes again, it's really perfect, but it doesn't matter, he will live in the town for a while, maybe the beauty will change his mind at that time.

Wanning cloth village.

Shopkeeper Zhang felt a little flustered when he found out that the ready-to-wear business had deteriorated in the past two days, but although he felt uneasy, thinking that Yunhuazhai had no cloth to sell, even if they lost the ready-to-wear business, at most they would go back to the past, and they could still hold on. Mentality, intending to figure it out slowly, and then find another opportunity to deal with Yun Huazhai.

Unexpectedly, he suddenly heard the guy he arranged to keep an eye on Yun Huazhai to report that Yun Huazhai had obtained a batch of goods from nowhere, which looked like a cloth merchant from elsewhere.

Shopkeeper Zhang confirmed it several times before he could believe that Lu Jing had actually found the goods from elsewhere. He thought that Lu Jing was dying when he went out. The supply of fabrics in Huanzhou was monopolized by the Yueyun Cloth Company. He could go there. Where can I find it?

Looking for it in other states, is there any merchant who is willing to travel so far to sell cloth? Who will pay for the additional costs? Before seeing Lu Jing coming back alone, he was still laughing at Lu Jing in his heart, but he did not expect that he really found it.

Shopkeeper Zhang took two steps back, and muttered: "It's over, it's over." He invited the master's family to take action, but he still couldn't deal with Yun Huazhai. When his business declined, the master's family would only think that he was incompetent.

With so many useful people under the master's family, what should he do when the time comes to remove him from the position of shopkeeper?

His whole family relies on this shop for food, and he can occasionally get some oil and water from the shop, so his family's life in this town is very good.

His son is also waiting to take over from him. If he is rejected by the master's family, his son will definitely not be able to use him, and their family will be ruined.

No, it can't be like this, we must not let Yun Huazhai take all the business away, he walked up and down impatiently, and suddenly stopped, obviously thinking of something, there was some hesitation on his face, and finally he decided ruthlessly determination.

The next day, when Yun Huazhai opened the door, it changed its appearance again. The previous tables and chairs were kept in a corner, and the cloth cabinet was put out again, full of various kinds of cloth.

It didn't take long for all the regular customers of Yunhuazhai to know that Yunhuazhai started to provide cloth again, and after noon, Yunhuazhai's business boomed.

Sitting in the VIP room, drinking tea, Yunfei slowly chose the cloth, and sighed: "Fortunately, I selected it yesterday and paid the money in advance, otherwise I don't know where I will be waiting for my clothes." He also felt that

Lu Jing would do business, I have never seen such a prosperous business in any clothing store.

On the other side, shopkeeper Zhang looked at the deserted shop with a dark and cruel look in his eyes.

That night, Lu Jing and Brother Yun were resting in the shop as usual. In the middle of the night, Lu Jing suddenly opened his eyes. He gently let go of the person in his arms, got up lightly, opened a little window and looked into the courtyard.

A thin and thin man in black night clothes was holding a bamboo tube-like utensil into the window of the next room and blowing air in.

Lu Jing looked around and found that this man had no accomplices, so she no longer hesitated, quickly opened the door and rushed towards the man, subduing the man within a few strokes.

The man did not expect that he would be captured before he could do anything, and he was glad that he had not had time to do anything, so he blurted out a series of begging for mercy.

"Your Excellency has a lot of people. I was just fascinated by ghosts and wanted to steal something. It's just a little bit of smoke, which is not harmful to people. I was wrong. Please forgive me." Lu Jing turned a deaf ear, he looked at the door and

called He said the names of Nan Qi and Zhou Yan twice, feeling a little worried about the two people in the room.

Fortunately, as soon as he finished speaking, someone answered the door, and soon Nan Qi came to open the door, Zhou Yan followed behind on crutches, and he woke up when the thief fell to the ground, but he was unable to move, and saw the thief blowing misty smoke inside , he woke up Nan Qi

and told him to hold his breath, and was about to go over to see the situation, so Lu Jing came out to deal with the thief.

Brother Yun was also woken up by the movement in the courtyard. He touched Yu Wen's bed next to him, looked at the wide open door, and his bewildered mind suddenly woke up. Something happened.

He didn't care about anything else, he put on some clothes and ran out the door quickly, he was still shocked when he saw the situation in the courtyard.

Lu Jing has already taken out the things from the thief's arms, such as locks, kerosene, and fire pockets... I thought it was just a thief, but everyone broke out in a cold sweat when they saw these things. If he succeeded, would he be asleep? Will be burned to death?

Seeing Brother Yun coming over, Lu Jing pulled him behind her and squeezed his hand comfortingly.

Seeing that they had found these things, the thief still insisted, "This is just something I need at home..."

He still wanted to defend himself, but was suddenly pulled aside by Lu Jing. The culprits were full of things that could kill them. Lu Jing didn't hold back any more, and he would strike wherever it hurts. The culprit soon couldn't stand it anymore, and begged for mercy: " I said, I said, stop hitting!"

Lu Jing stopped, grabbed his hair and lifted him up, his face was full of anger, "You'd better tell the truth, or I will make your life worse than death."

The thief shuddered abruptly, his name was Wu Liu, and he could be considered a person who had seen the world in the street. He had done things like chopping off people's hands and feet for debts, and he had been threatened by others because of land grabs, but he never Never once had he been frightened like this.

The evil spirit on this man's body must have been piled up by human lives. He firmly believed that if he didn't do what the man said, he would be retaliated against.

He secretly regretted that he had misjudged the man. This man looks very gentle on weekdays, and it would not be against him to say that he is a scholar. In addition, there was only one cripple and two little brothers in the shop, so he felt confident. This thing can be done, I didn't expect to fall into this situation.

Wu Liu looked at Lu Jing's hostile eyes, and didn't dare to delay any longer. He hurriedly said, "It's the shopkeeper Zhang of Wanning cloth village. He asked me to set fire to your warehouse. I didn't intend to hurt anyone's life. When I get up, I will call someone to put out the fire, really, I didn't lie to you."

Lu Jing was not surprised to hear Zhang's shopkeeper's name. He smiled at Wu Liu, and the next moment he stepped on his leg and broke his leg. Wu Liu's screams resounded through the sky.

When the fire starts, call people to put out the fire. Who can control the fire when it spreads? If they were all stunned and not rescued in time, they would be burned to death in a coma.

The screams just now woke up the surrounding people, and some neighbors came to ask.

Lu Jing opened the door and roughly told everyone that a thief had come to the door and would report to the police tomorrow, thanked everyone for their concern, and everyone went back to sleep.

Lu Jing closed the door, came back and dragged Wu Liu to the pear tree in the yard, found a rope to tie him to the tree, raised his head and said to Nan Qi, "Go to sleep, and report to the police tomorrow.

" Scared by his aura, he nodded quickly and helped Zhou Yan back.

Lu Jing turned to face Brother Yun, but he didn't dare to look him in the eyes, he said softly, "Go back to sleep, Brother Yun."

Lu Jing planned to watch Wu Liu in the yard, he knew that Wu Liu couldn't run away, But he was afraid that Brother Yun would be afraid of him, so he subconsciously wanted to escape.

The next moment, he felt that his hand was being held, and Brother Yun's voice was as soft as usual, "Go back together, I can't sleep without you." The two returned to the bed and sat down

. In front of Jing, the two breathed and heard each other. Lu Jing finally raised his eyes to look at Brother Yun. Unexpectedly, Brother Yun showed no fear or panic on his face. Seeing how ruthless he was just now.

Lu Jing was a little uncomfortable in front of Brother Yun for the first time, "Brother Yun, aren't you afraid? I just did that." Brother Yun

said, "Why should I be afraid of you? You protected us."

He paused, and said shyly, "I like everything Ah Jing."

Lu Jing stretched out her arms to hug him, as if she wanted to rub him into her body.

In the early morning of the next day, Lu Jing took a carriage and took his family and Wu Liu to the county seat. Yunfei got the news and followed him. There were also neighbors in the neighborhood. When they learned about this yesterday, they felt uneasy and had nothing to do. Everyone followed to join in the fun.

When he arrived in the county, Lu Jing went to someone to write a pleading paper, beat drums to express his grievances, and was soon promoted.

The county magistrate said: "Who is in the hall, and what is the complaint?"

Lu Jing said: "Caomin is the boss of Yunhuazhai in Zhexi Town. He sued Boss Zhang of Wanning Buzhuang in Zhexi Town for instructing him to set fire to my house and destroy it. My property is killing my life."

There were many spectators outside the hall, and there was an uproar as soon as Lu Jing finished speaking, there hadn't been such a big case in the county for a long time, and you stole my chicken in the hall on weekdays I hit your goose for a small matter, and everyone came here with the mentality of watching for fun, but I didn't expect that it would involve human life.

The county magistrate also attached great importance to it. He read the pleadings and interrogated Wu Liu carefully. The shopkeeper went to the hall to ask questions.

Yunfei said loudly outside the hall: "Don't bother me, I'll bring you here."

Lu Jing curled the corner of his mouth, he knew that Yunfei was definitely not as non-aggressive as he showed, and to achieve this status, he must It has wrists.

The crowd parted, and Yunfei's guard escorted shopkeeper Zhang into the yamen and let go.

Shopkeeper Zhang was kidnapped for no reason, asked questions along the way and said nothing, he was still cursing at first, and finally turned into begging for mercy, but still no one paid any attention to him.

He felt uneasy, afraid that it would be revealed that he found someone to set the fire, but the man didn't say when he would do it, so he still took chances and began to think about whether he had made some other enemies.

When he was escorted into the yamen, he hadn't reacted yet, he cursed indistinctly, and when he was released, he immediately ran out, but he was caught again the next moment.

He was about to curse, but suddenly realized that the two people who grabbed him were wearing the clothes of government servants. His calf softened, and he looked behind him, and saw the county magistrate wearing official uniforms and Lu Jing downstairs.

He was dragged into the courtroom by the yamen servants, he was extremely flustered, he turned his head and saw the person he was looking for lying next to him dying, his face turned pale, suddenly remembered that he was in the courtroom, and quickly lowered his head to hide his expression.

The county magistrate saw his appearance in his eyes, coupled with the thief's confession, he had a rough answer in his mind, and he shouted: "Zhang Yunzhong! Someone accused you of buying a murderer to set the fire, and the murderer has also been identified. Do you have anything to say?"

Shopkeeper Zhang trembled in fright, but still instinctively shouted for grievances: "You are wronged, magistrate, I don't recognize this thief, he...he must have been bribed to slander me, my lord, it is clear." Wu Liu said resentfully

. Looking at Shopkeeper Zhang, if it wasn't for him, why would I be here!

He didn't know where the strength came from, and he rushed forward to hold the shopkeeper Zhang, grabbed his neck and said, "It's all you, it's all you! If you didn't come to me, I'm still drinking in Hualou, it's all your fault It's all your fault!"

He was terrified of being beaten by Lu Jing, and he didn't dare to hate Lu Jing, so he spread all his grievances on Zhang Zhang, who blushed from being pinched, and the yamen servant hurried forward to drag Wu Liu away.

Wu Liufa looked at Shopkeeper Zhang fiercely, turned around and knelt down and kowtowed, "Lord County Magistrate, I have the jade pendant worn by Shopkeeper Zhang. You can tell the truth at a glance. The villain's words are true and there is no deceit."

When they do this kind of thing, they will leave a way out for themselves. That day, he followed the jade pendant that shopkeeper Zhang was hanging with him, thinking that maybe he could threaten him to give him more money if things were done later.

But now it's all over, he just wants to confess everything to reduce his punishment, and also hopes that Lu Jing will let him off because of his knowledge.

Shopkeeper Zhang had just recovered from his breath when he heard these words. He slumped on the ground, his face pale, it's over, it's over.