Chapter 48 Thunderbolt

In the backyard of Yunhuazhai, several people were still eating and laughing.

Nan Qi said to Lu Jing and the two worriedly: "Today, the matchmaker is Zhang Zhang's family from Wanning cloth village? What does he mean? Is he trying to win you over?" Lu Jing said with a smile: "Probably yes, I

will The blueprints sold to him last time made him a lot of money, and he might still want to cooperate with me."

Brother Yun frowned and said, "Is that all? I don't want to marry you."

Lu Jing said indignantly: "I don't know any little brother named Zhang, we are together all day long, and all the little brothers I have come into contact with are under your nose in the store."

Hearing what Lu Jing said, Brother Yun remembered the little brother from the day before yesterday. He felt something was wrong at the time, and planned to ask Lu Jing later, but he forgot.

Brother Yun said: "The little brother who brought the maid to find trouble the day before yesterday, have you seen it before?"

Lu Jing didn't expect him to be so perceptive, but he didn't want to hide it from Brother Yun, so he did it one by one. Shidi explained what happened to him in the town before.

Brother Yun thought that sure enough, he guessed that this little brother might be the "Master Shu" of the Zhang family.

Brother Yun said: "I think it's true that the little brother of the Zhang family likes Big Brother Lu, and it's also true that Shopkeeper Zhang wants to use this marriage to win Big Brother Lu. Now that Big Brother Lu refuses, I don't know if they will hold a grudge against us. "

Lu Jing took Brother Yun's hand, "According to their family's behavior style, most likely they will, but it's useless to think too much. If they really want to use means to deal with us, we can't prevent them. , We will think about it when the time comes."

Brother Yun nodded, and Nan Qi also said beside him: "No matter what happens, we will not leave. We have the skills, so we are not afraid of them."

Only then did Brother Yun feel relieved, Lu Jing's blueprints and Brother Qi's craftsmanship will definitely be popular no matter where they are.

The moon was in the middle of the sky, and the celebration banquet was just over. After packing up the dishes and putting them in food boxes, they went back to their rooms to rest.

After Nan Qi entered the room, she went straight to her half of the bed and lay down. Zhou Yan followed behind, wanting to say something, but she didn't say it after all.

In the middle of the night, he was suddenly awakened by the movement around him. Zhou Yan opened his eyes and found that Nan Qi seemed to be trapped by a nightmare, with cold sweat on his face, and kept saying "no".

He softly called Nan Qi's name to wake him up, but Nan Qi's eyes were filled with tears, but he still didn't wake up, he stretched out his hand to hold Nan Qi's shoulder and shook it slightly, Nan Qi was finally awakened by him from the nightmare, He opened his eyes in a daze, the horror that had not dissipated in his eyes.

Nan Qi dreamed that his parents were surrounded by a group of people who came out of nowhere. He tried his best to save them, but in vain. Crying in despair, but nothing can be done.

He was still immersed in despair and panic, and Zhou Yan called him worriedly from the side: "Young master, are you okay?" Nan Qi turned to look

at Zhou Yan in a daze, he blinked, suddenly He got up and threw himself into Zhou Yan's arms, crying loudly.

"I dreamed about my parents. They were surrounded by a large group of people. I wanted to rescue them, but I couldn't run over..." He just cried because he thought of his parents in the evening, and he did this again at night nightmare.

Nan Qi fell into a state of panic and panic. With his parents dead, he no longer had a home in this world. He just felt like he was wandering in this world in panic, not knowing where to go.

Zhou Yan was caught off guard by Nan Qi, and when he heard Nan Qi's words and his uncontrollable crying, his heart seemed to be crushed by the crying, and his heart ached uncontrollably.

He could only coax him clumsily: "Don't cry, young master, we will definitely avenge the master and wife. You are still alive, this must be their expectation."

Nan Qi cried for a while before slowly recovering, of course he Knowing that blindly complaining about himself is useless, he was just suddenly wrapped up in emotions, and it would be much better to vent them out.

He felt the clothes wet with tears on the side of his face, and he felt a little embarrassed. Zhou Yan heard that he stopped crying, but he couldn't help sobbing. After hesitating, he still held his shoulders He helped him up, bent down to look directly at him, and asked softly, "Is it better, young master?"

Nan Qi looked into Zhou Yan's eyes, and through the moonlight, he could clearly see the distress and pity in his eyes. Seeing Lu Jing get along with Brother Yun a lot, he can vaguely understand what this look means.

He staggered his eyes in a panic, and replied with sobs: "Okay... much better..."

He apologized softly: "I'm sorry, I got your clothes wet."

Zhou Yan said in a low voice: "It's nothing, it's me who presumptuously It's gone."

Zhou Yan let go of the hand that was holding him, and put it back to his side in an orderly manner.

Nan Qi felt sour, and wanted to say something but didn't know how to say it. He wanted to tell Zhou Yan not to underestimate himself. After so much, he had already regarded him as a relative, but Zhou Yan was a big fool. After saying it so many times, he still didn't listen.

Nan Qi silently went back to his side of the bed and lay down. He thought of Zhou Yan's eyes just now, and he felt that he must have seen it right. Did the fool really treat him... When he was in Qingzhou, those men rushed to please

him , he just felt disgusted, but thinking that Zhou Yan might also be thinking about him, he didn't feel any discomfort.

In the final analysis, Zhou Yan's kindness to him was done silently instead of saying it with his mouth. Even now, he still maintains the boundary of master and servant with himself, and he does not go beyond the threshold. He feels sour when he thinks of this , Is Zhou Yan really planning to keep silent and never say anything? How could he be so stupid?

He wanted to find out when Zhou Yan was thinking about him through the clues of the past, but he found that he had always been so kind to him and put himself first.

Nan Qi had just cried a lot, she was very exhausted, and soon fell asleep after thinking about it.

Zhou Yan watched Nan Qi withdraw from his arms and lay down with his back facing him. He also seemed to have a piece of emptiness in his heart. He curled up his fingers, as if he wanted to reminisce about the feeling of hugging him just now, but he felt awkward. Hold back.

The young master is the bright moon in the sky, even if it falls into his arms occasionally, it is just a mirror image, he is still hanging in the sky after all, as long as he can look at him.

The business in the shop was gradually getting on the right track, and two shop assistants and an embroiderer were recruited. The embroiderer was not as good as Mrs. Shen, but she was able to pass the basic tailoring and embroidery, so Lu Jing gave her two taels of silver. wages, and promised that if her skills improved, she could also increase her wages.

The buddy recruited a husband and a man. The husband was more popular when entertaining guests, and the man could do some manual work such as running errands and delivering goods.

With a buddy, Lu Jing was finally liberated and started to draw the ready-to-wear drawings for the new season.

He set up a table in the backyard and sketched carefully with a charcoal pencil.

The wind blew, and the pear blossoms in the yard fell all over his body, but he didn't care about the disturbing breeze, he just looked at the drawing paper seriously with his eyebrows fixed.

He has handsome eyebrows, a smile on the corner of his mouth, and he is wearing a sky blue gown. He looks like a young master of some family who is painting and admiring flowers in the courtyard in spring.

Zhang Lingshu was fascinated by this scene, and forgot that he was so angry when he came, he subconsciously took a step forward, Lu Jing noticed the movement and looked up, but frowned the moment he saw the person coming.

Zhang Lingshu didn't notice Lu Jing's impatience at all. When he saw Lu Jing looking over, tears were streaming down his cheeks, and he seemed to have infinite grievances, so he said sadly, "Lu Lang, why don't you want to?" Marry me?"

Before Lu Jing could speak, he continued to talk to himself: "Is it because of your husband, how can he be so jealous as the main wife? Lu Lang, I have a heart for you, how can you bear me? "

He said as he walked towards Lu Jing, Lu Jing frowned and stopped him: "Stop, why are you here? Please go out, this is the backyard, no guests are entertained." But Zhang Lingshu didn't listen, he looked at Lu

Jing Looking at the disgust on Jing's face, he suddenly went crazy and shouted: "Why? Why do you treat him so well, but turn a blind eye to me? How is I worse than him, and you don't even want to be your wife?" After he finished

shouting , but a smile suddenly appeared on his face, and the next moment he stretched out his hand and messed up his clothes, and rushed towards Lu Jing, shouting: "Indecent! Help!" With Lu Jing's

skill How could he be pounced on by such a weak little brother? He dodged to the side, not forgetting to grab his picture album. He immediately understood the other party's plan, looked around, and entered Zhou Yan and Nan Qi decisively. room, lock the door.

Zhang Lingshu rushed forward and slapped on the door desperately. He sneaked out today and planned to marry Lu Jing even if he wanted to risk his reputation. He liked Lu Jing so much, and thought that Lu Jing was monopolized by a little brother from the village. It hurts to scratch my heart and liver.

No matter what, as long as everyone sees him being molested by Lu Jing, Lu Jing will definitely marry him under pressure, and then he will marry in with a generous dowry, coaxing Lu Jing gently, how can Lu Jing be willing? blame him.

He made good calculations, but he didn't expect Lu Jing to go directly into the house and lock him out.

Neighbors nearby and customers from the front shop all heard Zhang Lingshu's yell and surrounded him. When Brother Yun heard the voice coming from the backyard, he felt that something was wrong. He ordered two assistants to guard the shop and walked quickly to the backyard.

The front door leading to the backyard is wide open. It should be that the clerk forgot to lock the door when he got the goods in the morning. Brother Yun didn't care too much, and the guests rushed to the backyard. At this time, blocking it makes people feel like they are hiding. He followed the crowd to the backyard, and saw the young brother of the Zhang family slapping on the door of Qi brother's and Zhou Yan's room frantically in disheveled clothes.

There was a lot of discussion among the people. They all heard the "indecent" voice before, but they didn't know what the situation was now.

When Zhang Lingshu saw the crowd coming, although he didn't hug Lu Jing to let everyone catch them, he couldn't care less. He opened his mouth and cried to everyone: "I... I lost my way for a while, and when I came here, Boss Lu was painting. Hua, saw me but suddenly hugged me, trying to do something wrong to me, I struggled desperately, and he hid in the house when he saw that I was shouting and attracted people, and I... how can I behave in the future? "

His clothes were messy, his face was full of tears, and he was crying pitifully. Some people believed his cries. Boss Xin Dao Lu usually looked well-dressed and treated his husband very well, but he didn't expect it to be this species of people.

The other part is a little skeptical. No matter how bad Boss Lu is, he won't force others in the yard, and he didn't stop the little brother from letting him attract people. It doesn't sound like a person with a brain would do it. What happened... It's just that it doesn't make sense for this little brother to use his own reputation to frame others.

Lu Jing opened the door and came out when he heard the commotion outside, followed by Zhou Yan who was leaning on crutches. When everyone saw that there were two people in the room, they couldn't help but feel a little subtle. If there are still people here, let's do it.

Seeing Brother Yun looking at him worriedly, Lu Jing first smiled at him comfortingly, and then bowed his hands politely to everyone, "Everyone, Lu is painting well in the yard, this young master I rushed over suddenly, pulled my clothes and talked nonsense, I was afraid I couldn't explain clearly, so I hid in the house, my friend Zhou Yan was also in the house, he can testify for me." Everyone looked at Zhou Yan, Zhou Yan

responded Everyone nodded, "Indeed, as Boss Lu said, after he entered the house and locked the door, this little brother was still beating and crying outside, and he seemed to be a little confused." Everyone was in an uproar

. Lost your mind?

When Li found out that Zhang Lingshu had disappeared, she felt bad. She immediately brought people to Yunhuazhai. She was very aware of Zhang Lingshu's unscrupulous temperament. She was afraid that Zhang Lingshu would ruin his reputation by doing something stupid.

As soon as she entered the door, she found that the shop was deserted, only two clerks were there, but the backyard was very noisy. She immediately walked to the backyard. When she got to the door and saw the situation in the yard, it was dark in front of her eyes. Before she could say anything, she went Hear these words from the two of them.

She immediately said angrily: "Nonsense! Who said my son is insane?"

Everyone gave way to her one after another. She rushed forward and hugged Zhang Lingshu. Knowing what he had done, she scolded Zhang Lingshu for being confused in her heart.

But the matter has come to this point, she has no choice but to help Zhang Lingshu achieve his goal, otherwise his reputation will be completely ruined, let alone Lu Jing, who in this town will have a fancy to him?

She cried to Lu Jing: "Is there any reason? You molested my Shu'er and even slandered him for being insane. My poor Shu'er..."

Everyone felt sympathetic when they saw their mothers crying together. Jing watched them play with cold eyes. He originally didn't want to do anything wrong. Generally speaking, he wouldn't make a big deal of it if he couldn't get married. He would have a bad reputation, but now that they are forcing him like this, he doesn't care about their reputation anymore.

"A few days ago, you asked Matchmaker Zhao to come to my house to be a matchmaker. You wanted to offer your young master to me as a concubine. I have a very good relationship with my husband and I don't want to take a concubine, so I refused, but today you are accusing me of molesting me." Him? He ran to my backyard for no reason, yelling and yelling crazily. I haven't said that he scares me, but you should beat me up first."

Li's face turned pale, and he was speechless by what he said. She and Zhang Lingshu couldn't figure it out either, why he not only didn't want the beautiful blessings delivered to his door, but also made such a fuss known all over the city.

People around looked at them with subtle eyes. If Boss Lu liked his little brother, he would just agree to the marriage, so there was no need to make a fuss about it.

Brother Yun walked over to Lu Jing's side, Lu Jing held his hand, and said in a low voice, "Brother Yun scared me to death."

Brother Yun couldn't hold back the seriousness on his face, he After holding back, he still couldn't help letting out a smile, and whispered: "Who can scare you?"

Zhang Lingshu's heart sank after hearing Lu Jing's words. He knew that he was finished, and he looked at Brother Yun. Er walked up to Lu Jing's side, and the two were chatting intimately.

He suddenly scolded Brother Yun: "It's all you! It's all you bitch! Don't let Lu Lang take a concubine, you will be divorced sooner or later!

" Fulang, hearing his words and thinking about what he did, he frowned. The Zhang family can be regarded as a respectable family in the town. Why did the son they teach rush to be a concubine? Ping wife said It sounds good, but it's actually a concubine.

The Zhang family's parents didn't stop them, and even asked someone to come to talk about marriage?

With this incident today, no matter what the other families in the town are like, these people present probably won't marry the Zhang family again.

Brother Yun pulled Lu Jing's hand to tell him not to be impulsive, and he didn't care about it. Lu Jing said to everyone: "Lu Jing will only be a couple with Brother Yun for the rest of his life. It's not that Brother Yun is jealous, but I don't want to. There is a third person intervening among us."

Since there are many people now, let's make it clear at once, so as not to have such a thing come to the door in the future to scare Brother Yun.

Zhang Lingshu's eyes were bleeding with jealousy when he heard Lu Jing's words. Seeing that he was really excited, Li also knew that Lu Jing could not be blamed for what happened today, so she asked her maid to drag Zhang Lingshu away.

The rest of the people were moved after hearing Lu Jing's words. Lu Jing treated Brother Yun so well that they envied him, but now he said in public that he would not take concubines. Everyone laughed and said that Brother Yun got a good husband. Jing laughed and said, "It's my luck to have Brother Yun by my side."

Brother Yun turned to look at him, and both of them laughed.

The shop is running a lot of water every day now, and the money owed to the Xu family brothers has long been earned and exchanged into bank notes and put away. According to the cash in their account and the amount of orders issued every day, the goods that can be eaten next time will be more many.

Ten days later, the brothers of the Xu family returned to collect the payment for the goods. The cloth they had left after they left Lu Jing's place was sold out within a few places.

Seeing that Lu Jing's shop was booming, the two were also very happy. Lu Jing's business was good, so he could eat more cloth. They worked hard and planned to buy more cloth next time. After making an appointment with Lu Jing to deliver the goods, the two took the payment and took the empty box home first.

Lu Jing and Brother Yun were busy during this time and lived in the shop all the time. When they were free that day, they bought some snacks and went back to the village.

Brother Yun looked at Xiao Mo who was running happily, and said with a smile to Lu Jing: "Brother Qi told me yesterday that when he was helping to feed the fodder, Xiao Mo walked over and rubbed him, and his soul was almost scared away. ."

Lu Jing's expression was a bit indescribable, so how does this horse recognize people? Now apart from him, Brother Yun and Nan Qi, no one can enter its body.

They went to the village head's house first, and gave the gifts they bought to the village head's family. They are often not at home, and it is hard to guarantee that there will be no hooligans who beat his house. thought.

Thanks to the village chief's family for their warm invitation to dinner, the two drove back home.

They didn't go home for ten days, and the two of them looked at the plants and trees in the house and felt kind. Lu Jing unloaded the car and put it away, led the horse to the shed in the backyard, and went to help brother Yun cook.

During the meal, his eyes were glued to Brother Yun. They were living in the shop during this time, and they were worried that Zhou Yan and Nan Qi were next to him. Brother Yun didn't get close to him at all, for fear of making any noise that would be overheard. It was embarrassing to both sides, the two had not been married for a long time, and Lu Jing's eyes were almost red after holding back for so many days.

Brother Yun was uncomfortable being watched by him, so he became a little scared after he realized it. After dinner, Lu Jing went to wash the dishes, and he went to the bathroom to take a shower by himself, and then wrapped himself up in the bed after washing.

Lu Jing quickly rushed out of the shower and entered the room. Seeing that he hid herself under the quilt, she stepped forward to peel off the quilt unhurriedly, and began to enjoy her big meal.

This night, brother Yun finally realized that Lu Jing had restrained himself before, and he also realized how terrifying a man who is suffocated is.

In the middle of the moon, Brother Yun, who had already taken a bath, was carried into the bathroom again. The sound of water in the bathroom rang for a long time. When Brother Yun was finally able to rest in the early morning, he didn't even have the energy to say one more word.

Zhexi Town hadn't seen much interesting things recently, so the matter of Zhang Lingshu was brought up repeatedly, and Mrs. Li was very worried.

In addition, the business in the shop has been worsening day by day recently, and the shopkeeper Zhang goes home with a gloomy face every day. She just feels that all the good days have been ruined by Yunhuazhai, and she hates Lu Jing and the two in her heart.

Today, she finally got the news from the master's house that the matter had been settled, and she was finally relieved.

She discussed with shopkeeper Zhang, "Seeing that Shu'er is getting thinner and thinner, I really can't bear it as a mother. Now there is no one in the town who is willing to marry him. I am thinking, otherwise I can find him a rich farmer? With our help Come on, he won't live too badly."

Shopkeeper Zhang had long suspected that Zhang Lingshu had humiliated him, so he frowned and said, "It's up to you, just don't make any troubles that will affect our family's reputation."

Mrs. Li nodded. The youngest son is already useless, and she still has to count on the eldest son. The eldest son is going to take over the Zhang family, so she must protect the reputation of the Zhang family.

Zhang Lingshu, who was lying on the bed cursing Brother Yun, didn't know that the rest of his life was easily determined by his parents with a few words.

Yun Huazhai.

The business in the store is still booming, and the fabrics purchased last time are almost used up. Lu Jing is painting the new season's ready-to-wear in the backyard, and the work is about to be completed.

This time he bought paints for drawing, instead of just drawing lines with charcoal pencils, it looks more exquisite, and charcoal drawings are easy to smudge on paper, and the service life of the album is not long. It is different, not only good-looking, but also better preserved, and it is not easy to fade after repeated reading.

He was halfway through the painting when he saw Brother Yun hurried in with Xu Wencheng. Xu Wencheng's face was full of stubble and his eyes were full of anxiety. He had a bad premonition in his heart. Sure enough, Xu Wencheng had met He opened his mouth and said——

"Brother Lu, Yueyunbu will not supply us any more."

The paint from Lu Jing's pen dripped onto the paper, smearing red.

--------------------

The author has something to say:

Xiao Mo: I'm just an ordinary face control pony

Zhang Lingshu offline :)