Chapter 29 Confession

Early the next morning, the two went to the town and went straight to the South Street Medical Center.

After entering the house, Brother Yun found Dr. Wang and explained to him that he had found a rare herbal medicine, and he didn't know if the clinic would accept it.

Upon hearing this, Doctor Wang brought them into the inner room. When he opened the cloth bag and saw a well-preserved Fuqi root, he picked it up and looked carefully.

"This Fuqi root is of good quality, and the picking method is proper, and the roots are also very complete. The selling price will not be lower than one hundred taels. The demand for this kind of tonic in the town is low. Our medical center will not accept it for the time being. You can Go to the medical clinic in the county and ask."

Brother Yun nodded and thanked Dr. Wang.

Lu Jing didn't expect that a single plant of this herb would be so valuable. He looked at Brother Yun and felt that Brother Yun was simply his lucky star.

Dr. Wang put the herbs back and went to the side to clean his hands.

Lu Jing, who had been silent as the background, said: "Doctor Wang, please help Brother Yun to diagnose the pulse. He was injured a while ago, and the doctor said that he needs to take good care of him.

" Injury? Why didn't you come and see it before?"

Brother Yun replied obediently: "I fell on the mountain while gathering medicine, and it was too late when the town curfew, so I went to Doctor Zhang in the next village, and now I'm almost healed. " Doctor Wang took out the pulse pillow and motioned for Brother Yun to put his hand on it. He frowned for a while, then withdrew his hand, turned to Lu

Jing and said, "It is indeed as you said, can that doctor prescribe a prescription?"

Taking out the prescription from his arms and handing it to him, Dr. Wang nodded after reading it, "Let's take the medicine according to this prescription, and take care of it well."

Lu Jing finally felt relieved.

The two of them were about to leave and go outside to get medicine, but Dr. Wang called Brother Yun to stop him.

"Brother Yun, I have something to tell you."

Brother Yun turned to look at Lu Jing, Lu Jing nodded and said, "I'll get you the medicine first."

After speaking, he went to the outside room first.

Doctor Wang looked at Brother Yun's puzzled eyes, and said with a smile:

"It's a happy event. There is an apprentice in my clinic, maybe you have seen you a few times when you came to sell medicine, and asked me about you before the Chinese New Year. He is honest. , can be regarded as talented, and in a few years, he should be able to see a doctor alone."

He paused and continued: "I think he has a good character and is interested in you, so he took this matchmaker, Brother Yun What do you think? If you are also interested, I will arrange for you to meet." Before

Brother Yun could answer, Doctor Wang sighed again, "Brother Yun, it is not a long-term business for you to go to the mountains to collect herbs. It's okay to be lucky when you encounter danger, what about next time? You should think about yourself more."

Brother Yun knew that Dr. Wang had good intentions, and was very grateful to him for always thinking about him, but he already had a sweetheart, so he couldn't delay others. So he declined and said: "Thank you for your kindness, but... I don't want to get married yet."

Doctor Wang knew that the young man's face is thin, so he smiled kindly: "Don't rush to refuse, you go back and think about it for two more days, he is not here today , I will arrange for you to meet again when you come next time."

Seeing that Dr. Wang had spoken to such a degree, Brother Yun couldn't continue to forcefully refuse, and decided that he would just make it clear when he came next time.

After he said goodbye to Dr. Wang, he went outside. When he got to the outside room, he saw Lu Jing standing at the door with his back facing him, holding the medicine. He walked up quickly and said, "Brother Lu, let's go back." ."

Lu Jing nodded, and the two walked back together.

Lu Jing just handed the prescription to the medicine boy and went back to the inner room. He thought that Dr. Wang was going to tell Brother Yun some methods of recuperation, so he also wanted to go back and listen.

Unexpectedly, I heard that Dr. Wang was a matchmaker for Brother Yun. The other party is a preparatory doctor who can see a doctor independently in a few years. No matter how you look at it, he is very promising. With Dr. Wang checking his character, it is a very good marriage. If he was Brother Yun's elder brother, he would definitely facilitate this marriage.

Lu Jing suddenly felt a sense of crisis in his heart. He thought of those mentally retarded speeches of "treating you as a younger brother, if you want to marry me, I will marry you with glory", and he wanted to travel back and strangle himself to death.

At this time, he pretended that nothing happened on the surface, but his heart was turned upside down.

He pretended to be natural and asked Brother Yun: "What did Doctor Wang say when he left you?"

Brother Yun lowered his eyes and said, "I didn't say anything, but told me to take good care of my body."

Since he didn't want to agree, he didn't want to He intends to tell Lu Jing that if Lu Jing also thinks this is a good marriage and persuades him to marry, what should he do then.

Lu Jing's heart tightened, Brother Yun actually kept this matter a secret, did he listen to Doctor Wang's words and think about it seriously... Brother Yun saw that

his face was not good, and thought he was worried that the medicinal materials would not be sold , and said with relief: "Brother Lu, don't worry, Fu Qigen can be stored for several years if it is properly preserved. We can sell it in the county if we have the opportunity. Even if the county can't, we can always sell it in the prefecture."

Lu Jing is not worried about this, he makes money to support his wife, and now that his wife is gone, what else does he care about supporting Qigen.

He made up his mind that he couldn't procrastinate any longer. Brother Yun is so good, many people will like him very much after seeing him. If he chases after him slowly, Brother Yun might not be his Brother Yun anymore.

At the very least... Let Brother Yun know his intentions.

The two of them didn't have anything to buy this time, so they went straight home. On the way, brother Yun saw that Lu Jing's face had been grim, thinking that he was still worried about Fu Qigen not being sold, and thought about how to comfort him along the way. .

After returning home and closing the courtyard door, brother Yun went to the kitchen to cook, and planned to talk to brother Lu about selling medicine in the county after dinner.

As soon as he reached the door of the kitchen, he heard Lu Jing speak behind him, and he stopped immediately.

"Brother Yun, I heard that Dr. Wang introduced your marriage to you. He will be a doctor in the future and has a very good future. With Dr. Wang as his guarantee, his character is also guaranteed..." Brother Yun felt his heart slowly when he heard what he said

. It's getting cold, is Brother Lu also trying to persuade me to agree to this marriage?

Lu Jing changed his voice and said seriously: "I'm just a hunter in the village now, and I can earn a lot from hunting well. I will develop other businesses in the future. Can you consider me?" Brother Yun turned

around , a little confused, looked at Lu Jing suspiciously.

"Brother Yun, I like you. I want to marry you, can I?"

--------------------

The author has something

to say : It's not good because it's too tight and dirty to confess.

Xiaolu is doing fine today!