Chapter 58 Life Experience

After Lu Jing bought the chestnuts and paid the money, he turned around and saw Brother Yun turned his back to him. He walked over strangely, and asked suspiciously, "Brother Yun, why are you standing here?" Brother Yun's

body She trembled visibly, as if startled by his voice.

Lu Jing realized that something was wrong, reached out to wrap his arms around Brother Yun's shoulder and turned him around, he looked at Brother Yun's pale face, and asked softly, "What's wrong, Brother Yun?

" Watching with gentle and worried eyes, he finally recovered from the feeling of falling into an ice cave just now. He stabilized his mind, looked away and said, "It's okay, but I was scared by someone running past suddenly just now.

" I know my lies are clumsy, but I can't think of a better excuse.

Lu Jing looked at his trembling eyelashes, didn't pierce him, but just reached out to stroke his hair.

Brother Yun was embraced by Lu Jing, his frozen body slowly warmed up, and blood gradually turned on his face.

He also returned to his usual appearance, coquettishly asking Lu Jing to buy him snacks, as if this little episode passed so easily.

Lu Jing was always used to him, buying him everything he wanted, but not allowing him to eat too much, so most of the food he bought home every day went into the stomachs of Brother Liu and Cheng Lu.

Both of them were malnourished when they first arrived home, but it didn't take long for them to grow some meat, and they looked much more energetic.

Brother Liu and Lu Cheng even had a much harder life when they were at home before. The two masters were kind-hearted and treated them well. They were also grateful to the two masters and worked very hard.

The two of them still walked all the way to buy, both of Lu Jing's hands were occupied, in the past, brother Yun would eat while walking, and would feed Lu Jing when he had time, so he could eat a lot on the way.

Today, he didn't seem to have much interest in eating, he just pestered Lu Jing to buy it, as usual.

When I got home, Brother Liu had already prepared dinner, Lu Jing put aside all the snacks that Brother Yun wanted, washed his hands with Brother Yun and started eating.

Brother Yun's appetite for eating is as good as ever, and the food is delicious, making others feel appetizing when they look at it.

After dinner, the two of them went to the study together according to their usual habits. On weekdays, brother Yun would read the account book or read some idle books at night, while Lu Jing would draw the new season's clothes style or read books with brother Yun.

Lu Jing didn't go to draw his album today, but squeezed into the couch to read with brother Yun.

Brother Yun lowered his eyebrows, his profile under the candlelight was delicate and soft, his brows were slightly furrowed, he seemed to be looking very seriously, and people couldn't bear to disturb him.

Lu Jing stared at him for a long while, then suddenly stepped forward and hugged him: "Brother Yun, you have to tell me what you are unhappy about."

Brother Yun's expression froze, and the hand that was about to flip the book stopped in midair.

He thought he had disguised himself well enough, but unexpectedly he was still spotted.

He has started a new life, and he seldom thinks about the past, those previous lives and those things seem to him like a lifetime away.

But the moment he met Su Jianfeng on the street today, those bad memories still rushed into his mind.

He is afraid, afraid that his current happy life will be broken.

He had obviously avoided it far away, but why couldn't he escape?

Seeing the flickering emotions in Brother Yun's eyes, Lu Jing sighed softly, and reached out to touch his eyes.

"If brother Yun doesn't want to tell me, then I'll wait until you want to tell me, but you can't be secretly unhappy, okay?"

Brother Yun leaned in his arms and his nose was sore, Lu Jing respected him so much, Worried about him, if he continues to hide it, it will only make Lu Jing more worried.

He collected himself and slowly told Lu Jing a story.

The Huanzhou where they are now belongs to the Chief Secretary of Amaranth Cloud, who is stationed in Wuzhou, and Wuzhou is also the most prosperous state capital of the Chief Secretary of Amaranth Cloud.

Twenty years ago, there were four big fabric suppliers in Wuzhou Mansion: Yun Family, Su Family, Wu Family, and Liu Family. The Yun Family was the largest and the best, while the Su Family was the weakest among these families.

The Yun family has a secret method of dyeing, and the dyed colors are bright and unique, which no other family can do. Because of this secret method, the chances of the Yun family competing for the Imperial Merchant are much greater than other families.

The Yun family has a small population, with only one eldest son and one youngest daughter. The eldest son Yun Lie passed the imperial examination and became an official, and was sent to a small town in the north as a county magistrate.

The eldest son became an official and could not inherit the family business. The Yun family planned to find a son-in-law for the youngest daughter. First, they were reluctant to let their daughter marry out and suffer. Second, so that someone could inherit the family business.

Who knew that the youngest daughter, Yunjiao, was at the age of marriage, and she had a crush on Su Yuquan, the second son of the Su family, during a outing, and wanted to marry him desperately.

The Yun family loved their daughter very much and couldn't bear her crying and begging. Su Yuquan also came to ask for marriage sincerely and vowed that he would never take a concubine in his life. The couple finally agreed to the marriage.

On the day of the wedding, Yun Jiao's dowry dazzled the eyes of everyone in Wuzhou Prefecture.

The dowry is a woman's confidence in her in-law's house. The dowry given by the Yun family couple to Yun Jiao is worth tens of thousands of taels of silver alone, not to mention other gold and silver artifacts, furniture stores, and those few stores alone cost thousands of taels every year. The receipt of two denarii.

Everyone in Wuzhou Mansion discussed for several days, and they all said that Su Yuquan married a golden bump.

After getting married, Su Yuquan treated Yunjiao very tenderly and considerately, and the two gave birth to a little brother named Su Jianyun in the second year.

It's just that Yunjiao hurt her body during childbirth, and she didn't have anything to do for the next few years, but Su Yuquan still treated her tenderly and considerately, and didn't take concubines for the sake of inheriting the incense.

She felt guilty, so she begged her parents many times to help the Su family's business. Seeing that the Su family treated their daughter well, the Yun family's parents did not hesitate to lend a helping hand.

Due to the great power of the Yun family, the other two families always joined forces to deal with the Yun family. The Yun family thought that they had an extra helper to support the Su family, but who knew it was the jackal.

The Su family grew bigger and bigger, and gradually became dissatisfied with their existing status. Relying on being the uncle of the Yun family, Su Yuquan got the Yun family's secret dyeing method from the Yun family's workshop by fraudulent means. The secret method was put into use, and the Yun family didn't react until the Su family's new cloth was released.

Su Yuquan came to show off the secret method that Yun Jiao told him. Father Yun was so angry that he vomited blood on the spot and passed out.

Yun Jiao stayed in the backyard all day ignorant of world affairs, and the servants sent by the Yun family to pass on the news were also ordered by Su Yuquan not to be released into the Su residence. In the end, it was the 12-year-old Su Jianyun who heard the news while quietly running out to play, and came back to tell Yun Jiao's.

Yun Jiao turned pale with shock, and immediately took her back to Yun's mansion, but only had time to see Father Yun for the last time.

Yun Jiao knelt in front of the sick bed and wept bitterly, defending over and over again that she never told Su Yuquan the secret method of dyeing.

Yun Mu's face was full of disappointment, and the tears in her eyes had dried up. She couldn't say harsh words to her daughter who had loved her for more than 20 years, but she couldn't say any words of comfort either.

Yun Jiao knelt in the mourning hall and kept repenting, but she couldn't get her father's life back.

Yun Jiao has always been favored and grew up ignorant of the world. It was the first time for her father to question others forcefully. Su Yuquan, who was questioned by her, smiled and said: "The secret method of dyeing was indeed told to me by the people in the workshop, but if Madam If I don't marry me, how can I easily obtain the secret method as the young master of the Yun family?"

Yun Jiao felt like being struck by lightning, and immediately fell to the ground unsteadily, her face was full of despair, tears came out of her eyes, and her mouth Li murmured: "It's all my fault, it's all my fault, I'm sorry for Dad, it's all my fault..."

Yun Jiao has been sick since that day, and sometimes she talks nonsense, and everyone in the Su Mansion says she is crazy , but kept secret to the outside world.

Yun Jiao looks forward to seeing her every day, and she also sends her servants to invite her, but the servants report that Yunmu doesn't want to see her.

Yun Jiao originally felt that Father Yun died because of her, and her heart was depressed and sick, and her spirit was not stable, and Yun Mu refused to see her. .

Su Jianyun visits her every day, and she also tells her son her guilt and remorse every day.

Although Su Jianyun is young, he is extremely intelligent. Combining what he has seen and heard with Yun Jiao's rambling narration, it is not difficult for him to piece together the true face of the matter.

He persuaded Yunjiao that the culprit was Su Yuquan, not her, but Yunjiao didn't listen. Her mental state was already very bad, and she couldn't get better after drinking soup every day.

Su Jianyun wanted to find another doctor to show Yun Jiao, so he asked Su Yuquan, but Su Yuquan didn't take it seriously, saying that the current doctors are already very good, and there is no better doctor in Wuzhou.

But the best doctor in Wuzhou City is obviously Doctor Liu from Ming Ren Tang. When he was sick, his mother invited him to see him, but he had never seen this doctor before.

Although he was anxious, there was nothing he could do. Su Yuquan knew about the news he had told Yun Jiaoyun's family before, and now Su Yuquan had added a few more servants to guard him and not let him leave the Su residence.

Just when Su Jianyun was anxious about his mother's illness, Su Yuquan, who kept saying that he would never take a concubine, actually took a concubine back to his house. Not only that, but also brought three children with him, the oldest of which was older than Su Jianyun.

When Su Jianyun heard the news, he immediately ran to his mother's courtyard. Unexpectedly, someone had already gone to the courtyard earlier and told Yun Jiao the news.

It was the first time that Su Jianyun punched and kicked a servant. He threw all the useful things in the house on the person who reported the letter. The servant was flexible, and it was very easy to deal with a child. He followed the instructions of the master. When he arrived, he quickly ran away.

Su Jianyun's chest was heaving with anger, he didn't care to take a breather, and hurried to Aniang's hospital bed, his words were intermittent because of his violent breathing.

"Aunt...don't listen to him...he...he's talking nonsense."

Yun Jiao's expression was dazed, as if she understood something instantly.

It turned out that the chance meeting under the peach blossom tree that year was a fake. From the beginning to the end, all his disguises were for the Yun family's property and prescription.

And she foolishly walked into his trap, harming the Yun family and father.

Tears welled up in Yun Jiao's eyes, and she said to Su Jianyun, who was beside her with an anxious face: "Xiao Yun, it's Aniang who made a mistake, Aniang saw the wrong person, don't be like Aniang in the future." Su Jianyun looked at

Yun With Jiao's distracted eyes and panic in his heart, he squeezed Yun Jiao's hand tightly, and Yun Jiao continued: "If Xiao Yun finds an opportunity in the future, he must help A Niang to apologize to your grandmother. A Niang is sorry for them." Su Jianyun has

already Weeping uncontrollably, he felt that A Niang's life was passing by his fingertips, but he couldn't grasp it no matter what.

Yun Jiao raised her hand strenuously to touch Su Jianyun's hair, "Aniang's greatest wish is that Xiaoyun live well, live happily, and don't do stupid things, Xiaoyun."

Su Jianyun nodded vigorously, and he kept hiccupping while crying. "I see... Auntie... Woo...Auntie will be with me too..."

After Yun Jiao finished speaking, she seemed to have exhausted all her strength, and slowly closed her eyes.

That night, Yun Jiao couldn't hold back and let go.

The Su family told the outside world that Yun Jiao died of sudden illness, and a mourning hall was set up.

Su Jianyun thought that he would be able to see his grandmother now, but finally found out from the guests that his grandmother had already sold her family property and left Wuzhou to join his uncle.

Su Jianyun stayed in the mourning hall, watching the fake people coming and going, he knew that from now on in this family, he could only rely on himself and believe in himself.

After Yunjiao's funeral was over, Su Yuquan handed over the power of housekeeper to his new concubine, Mrs. Bai. Make a trip.

The Bai family gave birth to three children for Su Yuquan, which happened to be a son, a younger brother and a daughter. Su Yuquan valued her very much, and took their eldest son Su Jianfeng to teach her personally.

The servants acted according to the wind, knowing that Su Jianyun was a young master with no mother and no support, so they became more and more negligent towards him.

Fortunately, Su Jianyun is smart and has the money left by his mother in his hands, so he can barely live on.

Just after Yun Jiao's filial piety period, Su Yuquan quickly promoted Bai's family as his successor, and her children became the young masters and young ladies of the mansion. Su Jianyun's situation in the mansion became more and more difficult.

Another anniversary of Yunjiao's death, Su Jianyun planned to go to Baiyun Temple to pray for his mother and grandfather, but was kidnapped by bandits on the way to Baiyun Temple.

Fortunately, there were not many bandits, and they were not in a good mood. After he was taken to the mountain, several people even had internal strife.

He took advantage of the chaos to escape, and met officers and soldiers suppressing the bandits at the foot of the mountain. He was hiding behind a bush to rest, but when he saw the officers and soldiers going forward to ask for help, he heard the leader order to help him before he could move. For revenge, the people on the mountain don't have to stay alive.

Su Jianyun broke out in a cold sweat, and instantly understood the intentions of these people. He forced himself to calm down, and only came out of the grass where he was hiding after the officers and soldiers went up the mountain.

He still has a little luck, the poison of a tiger does not eat its offspring, so is Su Yuquan even worse than a beast?

He wanted to go into the city to see what happened, but on the way he heard people chatting outside the city.

"Is the Su family going to have a funeral today?"

"Yes, I heard that his brother-in-law was killed by bandits, and he reported to the magistrate to send troops to suppress the bandits." "

It's really pitiful..." "

But if he is captured If he loses his innocence, his family will be ashamed."

"..."

Su Jianyun stopped in his tracks.

Innocence, reputation...Are you afraid that you will bring the Su family's reputation down? He Su Yuquan is not afraid of being laughed at when he raises a concubine as his wife, but he feels that his reputation is humiliated when he is taken away by bandits?

Su Jianyun knew that he couldn't go back to this family. Since he was a "dead person", if he really went back, he was afraid that he would be killed quietly or be sent to a nunnery somewhere.

He had to live, like A Niang hoped, to live well.

He turned around and walked out of the city. On the way, he met those officers and soldiers on their way home. They were galloping on horseback, and they didn't pay attention to Su Jianyun who was dressed in dirty and tattered clothes by the side of the road.

However, Su Jianyun could see clearly that the blood on their knives hadn't been wiped clean. If they hadn't escaped by themselves, they might have been hacked to death on the mountain like those bandits.

His heart was empty, and he didn't know where to go for a while, he only knew that he couldn't stay here, and he couldn't let people find out that he was still alive.

He walked to the distance in a daze, he had nowhere to go, so he didn't know the direction, he begged and did odd jobs all the way, wandering for an unknown how long, finally passed out on the side of the road and was picked up by old doctor Xue, only then was he recognized as a grandson and entered the household registration , he also changed his name to Xue Yun and started a new life.

Brother Yun said calmly: "When I was young, I felt that they were going to put me to death for the sake of my so-called reputation. Now that I think about it, they may have already planned on my mother's dowry. As long as I die, my mother's dowry will be destroyed." It fell into their hands."

He even twitched the corners of his mouth, "It's really a good plan."

Lu Jing didn't expect Brother Yun's life experience to be so rough, Brother Yun's mouth was smiling, but his eyes were It was full of water mist, he hugged Brother Yun's waist and hugged him tightly, his voice was low and gentle.

"If only I had met Brother Yun earlier."

Brother Yun didn't cry when recalling these tragic experiences, but he couldn't hold back his tears anymore when he heard Lu Jing's words.

When no one cares about him, he can work hard to be strong, but once someone accepts all his sorrows and comforts him gently, his defense line will collapse instantly, and he will only be open to that person.

Lu Jing felt the hot tears soaking his clothes on his chest, and his heart ached from the heat.

Knowing his background, it was not difficult for Lu Jing to guess the reason for his abnormal behavior today. He asked softly, "Who did Brother Yun meet today?"

Brother Yun stopped crying, and replied: " It's Su Jianfeng, he passed by on horseback."

Lu Jing's heart sank. The Su family's attitude towards Brother Yun is really unpredictable. I don't know if Su Jianfeng has seen Brother Yun clearly today. If they find him... we should take precautions early.

In his opinion, Su Yuquan is simply a scumbag. Although he is Brother Yun's father, he not only killed Brother Yun's grandfather and mother, but even ignored Brother Yun's life, even if he didn't come , Lu Jing also wanted to go to him to seek justice for Brother Yun.

Lu Jing helped Brother Yun up, looked into his eyes and asked, "Brother Yun, do you want to seek justice for yourself, mother and grandfather?

" When she was dying, she told me to live well and not to do stupid things, because she thought that I was Su Yuquan's son, and he would not harm me no matter how he pretended." He

sniffed, "Aniang wants me to live, I tried my best to stay alive and wait for the opportunity, but in the end what I waited for was the order of "don't leave anyone alive"

. , the moment he gave up on himself, the father-son relationship was also severed. Now Su Yuquan is the enemy, the enemy who indirectly killed his grandfather and mother.

Lu Jing took his hand and said seriously: "Then we will seek justice, but they are powerful, we may not be able to compete with them now, we need to figure it out slowly, Brother Yun, don't be afraid, I will definitely protect you Good for you."

Brother Yun looked at Lu Jing's gentle and firm eyes, his eyes were gradually blurred by tears, and he heard his own crying voice: "Okay, I'm not afraid of anything when I'm with A Jing."