Chapter 28

After a few more days, Brother Yun's hands were basically healed.

Lu Jing took him to Dahe Village to see Dr. Zhang for a follow-up visit, and Dr. Zhang also said that he is recovering well, as long as he pays attention not to do heavy work for this month, he will be fine.

Under the guidance of Lu Jing, Doctor Zhang gave Brother Yun a careful pulse diagnosis, and prescribed a prescription for recuperation. Doctor Zhang suggested that they go to the town to get the medicine, and told them to come back for a follow-up consultation in a month. prescription.

Brother Yun saw that the medicinal materials on the prescription were not cheap, and a rough calculation cost nearly ten taels of silver. He wanted to say that he didn't need it, but Lu Jing had already paid the consultation fee and put the prescription into his arms. Brother Yun swallowed it. Write down what you want to say.

When he got home, Brother Yun went to take out his money box. He knew that even if he said he didn't need Lu Jing, he would still buy medicine, but the prescription was so expensive, how could he let Lu Jing spend so much money on him? .

"Brother Lu, I'll just pay for the medicine myself."

Lu Jing looked at the box he pushed over and knew that it was probably all of Brother Yun's savings, so he put the box back in Brother Yun's arms, smiling Said: "Brother Yun doesn't need to pay for the medicine, just treat it as your tuition." Brother Yun said anxiously:

"How can this be done?"

Is it okay for you to pay me for collecting herbs?"

Brother Yun nodded hesitantly, he knew that precious herbs are hard to find, and he may not be needed in the end... then we can find a way to give the money to Brother Lu, Yun Brother secretly said in his heart.

Brother Yun urged Lu Jing to go up the mountain the next day.

Lu Jing originally planned to keep an eye out for it when hunting, and then take Brother Yun to pick it after finding it, but because of the reason Lu Jing asked yesterday, Brother Yun also wanted to play his role as soon as possible.

Spring has just begun, and many plants have sprouted and looked full of vitality. Lu Jing led the way, and Brother Yun followed behind.

The goal of the two was precious herbs, and they didn't spend much energy on hunting or digging common herbs, so they walked around for a long time, but they still had nothing.

The sun was in the sky, and the two sat down to eat dry food. Brother Yun was afraid that Lu Jing would be discouraged if he searched all morning and found nothing, so he comforted him and said, "Precious herbs are scarce, Brother Lu, don't be sad.

" He heard Brother Yun comforting him right away.

He laughed and said: "I know, if it is so easy to find, how can it become a rare herbal medicine. I am not discouraged, I don't think you should accompany me on these wrong roads." Brother Yun hurriedly said: "No! If you find

it Call me again, that would be a waste of time, and there is no guarantee that the herbs will still be there when we go back."

He was so considerate, Lu Jing only felt sweet in his heart.

After lunch, the two took a rest and continued walking into the mountains.

After noon, the sun weakened, and after another hour, the sky was completely overcast, and it would only get darker in the deep mountains and forests.

Lu Jing looked at the sky, fearing that it would rain, so she planned to go home.

Just as he was about to turn around and tell Brother Yun that he had gone back, he suddenly sensed something.

Lu Jing looked to the side, in the middle of the lush shrubs, there was a plant with slender leaves and blue four-petaled flowers.

He walked in that direction, brother Yun followed behind.

Pushing aside the dense bushes, a Fuqi plant appeared in front of him.

Seeing him stop, Brother Yun thought there was something wrong, and when he was about to ask, he turned away. Brother Yun looked forward suspiciously, and his eyes lit up.

"Fu Qihua!"

Lu Jing helped him block the branches of the bushes and let him go to the front.

Brother Yun slowly squatted down, observed for a while, took a small medicine hoe and began to dig slowly, and when he dug to the back, he directly threw away the medicine hoe and slowly picked it up with his hands. Only the rhizome of Fuqi flower can be used as medicine, which is extremely precious. The roots alone are worth a fortune.

Seeing that Brother Yun was very serious, Lu Jing didn't dare to disturb him, and just stood silently to cover the surrounding branches for him.

It took a full half an hour before Brother Yun completely dug out the Fuqi root. His body was already numb after maintaining a posture for a long time, and he was about to fall when he stood up.

Lu Jing quickly supported him, grabbed his shoulders to make him stand still, brother Yun's body was still numb, but his heart was already pounding.

He pretended to be calm and held up Fu Qigen to show Lu Jing, "Brother Lu is really amazing, we actually found it!"

Lu Jing laughed and said, "Brother Yun is still amazing, otherwise I might dig it myself. I'm ruined."

Brother Yun had a little complacency in his eyes and smiled happily.

Lu Jing reached into his arms and took a handkerchief and handed it to Brother Yun to wipe his hands. He looked at his muddy hands and shrank back, "No need, Brother Lu, I'll just go back and wash it." Lu Jing didn't like it

. Listen, it was stuffed into his hand, and he took the Fuqigen from his hand. Brother Yun saw that it was dirty anyway, so he wiped his hands seriously with a handkerchief.

After a while, brother Yun also wiped his hands clean, he put away his handkerchief, intending to wash it and return it to Lu Jing.

He looked at the sky, tried to see that his legs were no longer numb, and said, "Let's go, Brother Lu, it seems to be raining."

Lu Jing nodded, wrapped Fu Qigen in cloth and put it in a bamboo basket , then turned around and walked in front to lead the way down the mountain.

Both of them quickened their pace, and finally arrived home before the rain came down.