Chapter 72 Business

On the official road leading to Zhexi Town in Tingyun County, a group of people galloped solemnly on horseback.

The guides were the two most useful servants of the county government in Tingyun County. They were ordered by the county magistrate to obey the orders of this pedestrian.

The two yamen servants only knew that they were looking for someone, but they didn't know who they were looking for, but from the attitude of the county magistrate, one could guess that this person must have a lot of background.

The people who were looking for were washed away by the flood in the morning, so they had to go down the river to find the people in the place, and another party was sent to search along the river.

In fact, everyone knew in their hearts that being washed away by the flood was a disaster, but they didn't want to let go of any hope.

After arriving in the town, the leader directed the two to check by the river, while the rest went to the town to ask if anyone had seen or rescued the young man who fell into the water.

There is pressure from Yachai, and the townspeople actively provide information.

Some people saw Boss Lu carrying a person to the South Street Medical Center, and others saw Boss Lu taking a young man home.

Before the yacha had time to say anything, they saw overjoyed expressions on the faces of the group of people. One of them even jumped over the yacha and grabbed the hands of the townspeople, "Where does the boss Lu you mentioned live?

" After getting the news from Lu Cheng, Jing went to call Yan Zhi, and the two of them ran into the group they were looking for as soon as they went out.

A fair little fat man ran over the crowd and was about to kneel down despite the rain, but Yan Zhi grabbed his arm.

The little fat man failed to kneel down, grabbed Yan Zhi's hand and cried: "My lord...Master, you scared the servant to death!"

Lu Jing clearly saw that the little fat man was pinched by Yan Zhi's arm before changing his words. Coupled with this little fat man's voice and behavior - high-pitched voice, white face, Lu Jing immediately thought of the little eunuch in the TV series.

Reminiscent of the name that the little fat man blurted out, Lu Jing also made a bold guess about Yan Zhi's identity.

Yan Zhi comforted the little fat man, and the rest of the attendants walked quickly to the front, without hesitation knelt down and pleaded guilty, "This subordinate is not doing enough to protect the master, please punish the master."

Yan Zhi waved his hand, this time it was his own recklessness Besides, two guards were also washed away in order to save him. Yan Zhi asked everyone to continue searching and find the two guards.

After the leading guard took the order, he sent some people to continue the search, while he stayed behind with the rest. All of them scattered out to find someone. Now that the master has been found, the master cannot be left alone to protect him.

Yan Zhi turned to Lu Jing and cupped his hands and said, "Brother Lu, then I won't bother you, and I will come to thank you later." Lu

Jing raised her eyebrows and said, "You have an injury and can you ride a horse?"

Before he had time to say anything, the little fat man asked repeatedly: "Master, are you injured? Where are you injured? Why don't you take a good rest when you are injured, woo woo"

Yan Zhi said with a headache, "Small injury, I can walk.

" The fat man was still worried, and he told Yan: "Master, why don't we stay in the town first, and we'll wait until the injury is healed."

Yan Zhi thought about it and agreed.

Knowing that everything has been settled here, Lu Jing is ready to leave for the county.

Brother Yun saw him off at the door, worried in his heart, but knew that Lu Jing was not a random person, he did this not only for their family, but also for the people of Tingyun County and Zhexi Town.

Lu Jing hugged Brother Yun and patted, "I will take care of myself, don't worry."

Brother Yun nodded, carefully tied the safety talisman on Lu Jing's waist, raised his head and said to Lu Jing seriously: "Be safe Come back."

Lu Jing stroked the peace talisman on her waist, kissed Brother Yun forcefully, and then turned around and mounted the horse.

Lu Jing brought Lu Cheng to the county government soon. Because the county magistrate issued a list to recruit people, the county government gathered a lot of people, and Lu Jing was waiting in the courtyard like them.

After a while, someone came to Lu Jing and asked him to go to the study. Lu Jing recognized that it was one of the two office servants who followed to find someone, and knew that Yan Zhi was behind the scenes to help.

The county magistrate was in a state of distress. Most of the people who came here were messed up and had no real skills. The only good news was that the Yacha who went to look for the person came back, saying that the person was found, and the Yacha brought back the words of the nobleman—— The person who came to apply for the job was called Lu Jing, and told him not to be disrespectful.

The county magistrate still had an impression of Lu Jing. He went to court twice because of envy in his business. The second time he was framed with his life, but he and his husband saved the day because of their wit.

He had a good impression of Lu Jing, and when he heard that it was Lu Jing who rescued that person, he secretly said good luck, since that person opened his mouth, he asked Lu Jing to see if he was really capable.

Lu Jing was brought to the court of the county government by the yamen. This is the place where the county magistrate usually works. Now the county magistrate and the teacher are all gathered together, intending to discuss a possible method to deal with the disaster.

When Lu Jing was brought in, everyone looked at him. The county magistrate didn't explain much, but just told Lu Jing about the current situation and asked him what he thought.

After hearing this, Lu Jing breathed a sigh of relief. The worst situation has not yet developed, and it is still too late.

He didn't refuse, and immediately took a pen and paper and drew pictures while explaining his method.

...

Outside Zhexi Town, the Lu family's porridge shed was crowded with people.

As soon as Brother Liu delivered the newly bought rice to the porridge shed, he saw people coming from the direction of Tingyun County.

When someone approached on horseback, Brother Liu recognized that it was Lu Jing who had been in the county for about ten days, and besides Lu Cheng was an official servant.

The horse ran fast, and soon reached the side of the porridge shed, Lu Jing reined in the horse, and when he saw brother Liu, he knew who set up the porridge shed.

He nodded to the yamen, and after asking clearly that Brother Yun was at home, he drove his horse back home like an arrow.

The loud voice of the Yacha behind came to his ears, announcing the method of resettling the refugees.

When Lu Jing turned into the alley where the Lu Mansion was located, he could still hear the cheers of the refugees. He got off his horse and let out a sigh of relief. This important matter was finally resolved, and he finally returned home.

Brother Yun is looking at the account book in the living room. The money in the Tianfu is like running water these days, and there is not much money in the account.

Previously, the news of a disaster in a village upstream reached the town, and the grain merchants in the town took the opportunity to raise prices. Mr. Yan sent someone to report to the county magistrate. Come to pass, the price will return to normal.

A lot of disaster victims gathered outside the town, Brother Yun couldn't see it, so he built a porridge shed to give out porridge, and provided them with materials so that they could build a shed and have a place to shelter from the rain.

Every shop in Yunhuazhai needs money to turn around. They have opened many shops in the past six months, and the money that can be used in the account is not too much, so after this experience, they are a bit stretched.

Brother Yun didn't regret it, he was just worried that if there was no progress in the county, the grain shops in the town would run out of food.

He frowned and thought of a way, but he heard Zhen Zhen who had been playing on the blanket obediently by himself let out a cry of excitement.

Brother Yun raised his head, and saw the man he thought about day and night, and worried all the time, standing at the door smiling softly.

There was some stubble on Lu Jing's face, and black eyes, a little decadence and haggardness did not look ugly on his face, he smiled and looked at Brother Yun, "I'm back." Brother Yun took a step

forward The person who walked towards him step by step, finally believed that this was not his imagination, and that Lu Jing really came back complete and well.

He put down the account book and stood up, and was hugged into a familiar embrace the next second. Brother Yun's nose was sore, and he hugged Lu Jing's waist forcefully.

Both of them were immersed in the joy of reunion, and an angry "ah" broke the warm atmosphere.

Zhenzhen was very happy to see Lu Jing who hadn't seen him for a long time, but Lu Jing not only ignored him, but also ignored him with Brother Yun.

Lu Jing looked at Zhenzhen's angry face, and squatted down with a smile, "Really, do you miss me?" Zhenzhen's

anger dissipated quickly, seeing Lu Jing talking to him with a smile, he stretched out his arms happily Ask Lu Jing to hug her.

Lu Jing hugged the soft little dumpling, her heart finally settled down.

Knowing that Lu Jing was back, Yan Zhi came to thank him with a well-prepared gift.

Previously, Yan Zhi's attendants and guards found Lu's house all the way from the county. Yan Zhi was injured, so they didn't go back to the county, but rented a house in Zhexi Town for Yan Zhi to recuperate.

Yan Zhi sent some guards to the county to help with disaster relief, and set up a shed in the town to give out porridge. He also helped Brother Yun when he encountered obstacles in his work before.

Lu Jing got along with Yan Zhi's guards during this period of time, coupled with the county magistrate's vaguely respectful attitude towards them, she felt more and more that Yan Zhi's identity was not simple.

The gifts Yan Zhi sent to thank him were all rare, and even Brother Yun showed a surprised look, Yan Zhi smiled before the two refused: "These are ordinary things to me, Brother Lu saved my life , if my brother knows that he will give you more, you can accept it with peace of mind."

Lu Jing knew that he had a strong background, but he didn't think there was anything wrong with what he said, so after thinking about it, he still accepted it.

Lu Jing thought that Yan Zhi would leave after the flood, but he fell in love with iced drinks and stayed for iced drinks.

Yan Zhi likes Zhenzhen very much, every day he would come to the mansion to play with Zhenzhen for a while, sometimes Lu Jing couldn't help but wonder if he would not be able to think about it one day and steal the child.

But after getting along for a long time, the two hit it off more and more. Seeing that he likes iced drinks so much, Lu Jing had an idea, thinking that maybe he could find a partner with a deep background for Brother Yun to sell his iced drinks Go north and south.

Sure enough, as soon as Lu Jing mentioned Yan Zhi, he agreed in great surprise. His expectation was very simple. If he could have iced drinks everywhere he went, it would be a fairy day.

But after Lu Jing finished their ice-making method, Yan Zhi became serious.

He saw the huge profits behind this ice-making method. If he didn't have a strong background, he would be eaten up if he did it rashly. No wonder Yuliang's business is so good, but Brother Yun is not in other places at all. The idea of ​​opening a branch is simply clever and sober.

He knew that Lu Jing was smart, and he didn't hide it too much. It was not difficult for Lu Jing to guess his approximate identity. Lu Jing showed it so generously, but it made people feel good.

Yan Zhi smiled and said: "This business is not only an ice drink shop, but also an ice business. Just leave it to me. I will give you 40% of the shares. You don't have to worry about anything." The share is unreasonably generous, but he regards Lu Jing as a savior and a friend, and he is happy to do so.

Lu Jing smiled and said: "How can I get so much? Giving 10% is already very appropriate, after all, we don't need to do anything else." The

two refused for a long time, and finally reached a consensus with 20% of the share.

At night, after Zhenzhen fell asleep, Lu Jing put his arms around Brother Yun and told him about it.

Brother Yun sat up straight and looked at Lu Jing in surprise, Lu Jing hugged him back funny, "The business of selling ice is very profitable, Brother Yun will be a little rich man in the future." Brother Yun's eyes sparkled,

happy Kissed Lu Jing gently, "Thank you, Jing, you are so powerful!"

Lu Jing hadn't seen him like this for a long time, and felt itchy to see him, so he leaned down to hold him down and kissed him for a long time, Brother Yun felt something was wrong, Quickly stopped him, and whispered: "Zhenzhen is still in the room."

Lu Jing gritted her teeth, forgot to put Zhenzhen in Brother Liu's room in advance today, what a mistake.

He turned around and stared bitterly at Zhenzhen who was sleeping soundly in the crib. Brother Yun was laughing at him to himself, when he realized that Lu Jing got up and began to get dressed.

Brother Yun: ... He underestimated the thickness of Lu Jing's skin.

In the end, Zhenzhen Zaizai was carried to Brother Liu's room in his sleep, but the light in the main room was on for a long time, and it didn't go out until midnight.

--------------------

The author has something to say:

This article is coming to an end, the plot of vice cp Nanqi Zhou Yan's revenge and some daily routines will be written in the extras, if you have any extras you want to see, you can tell me in the comment area, I will write if I can, Bobo one by one!