Chapter 61 Yunfei

Lu Jing looked at the tripping rope on the ground, her eyes turned cold.

He glanced at these people in front of him with deep eyes. They were dressed in the same style of clothes, and they were strong. They were obviously the nursing homes of wealthy families.

Everyone looked at him with contemptuous eyes, and obviously felt that he was already a turtle in the urn. With so many people blocking him, he couldn't escape even if he wanted to.

Lu Jing suddenly smiled, everyone was puzzled by his smile, and the leader was a little annoyed.

"Don't try to play any tricks, it's good for you to answer our questions honestly, and I advise you not to toast or eat fine wine."

Lu Jing got off her horse and walked towards the crowd. The four people standing in front looked at each other. With one glance, they all rushed forward to catch him.

They didn't take Lu Jing seriously, he looked like a gentle scholar, the leader and the three people around him didn't even plan to make a move.

But it didn't take long for his expression to change. Seeing that one of his subordinates had fallen and couldn't get up, he waved his hand and stepped forward to join the battle with the three people around him.

As soon as the leader and Lu Jing met each other, he knew that he had encountered a hard problem today. He regretted it in his heart. The third young master hurriedly asked them to do this, which caused them to not investigate carefully. It was really careless.

Half a quarter of an hour later, the eight people blocking the way lay on the ground. The leader raised his body and looked around. His subordinates covered their bodies and rolled over and howled. He said harshly: "You wait, our young master won't Let you and your husband go."

Lu Jing put back the smile on his face, his whole demeanor changed suddenly, he stared deeply into the eyes of the leader, "If you dare to touch my husband, try You bastards can't keep your young master's life."

There was no concealment of the evil spirit all over his body, the leader swallowed his saliva, averted his eyes and dared not meet him.

The leader retired from the army. Because of his good fist and kick skills, he found a job as a guard. The other guards couldn't beat him, so he became the leader of the guard.

In the past few years, the world has been peaceful. Although he has often practiced in the army, he has never been on the battlefield, and he has never seen a person with such a strong evil spirit. Originally, it is just that he is good at kung fu and is not worthy of his fear, but what is such a heavy evil spirit? from? He shuddered abruptly and dared not answer.

Lu Jing continued: "Convey my words to your young masters. Don't think that I don't know who you are, and don't try to engage in any crooked ways. If someone plots against my family, I will blame it all on your young masters." The leader was

frightened Out of courage, I dare not answer.

After Lu Jing finished warning, she turned around and got on the horse. Without looking at the people lying on the ground, she rode over them and quickly disappeared from everyone's sight.

Brother Yun was sitting at the dining table, looking at the door eagerly. He drank a bowl of matsutake chicken soup first, and was not very hungry at the moment, so he sat at the table and waited for Lu Jing to come back to have dinner together.

During this period of time, Lu Jing was busy in the county. He was always at home alone during the day, making ice didn't need much work, and he was always thinking about things while waiting for the water to freeze.

Sometimes he was afraid of what he would do if he couldn't make it through childbirth, and sometimes he wondered if he would not like Lu Jing very much if he gave birth to a little brother, and he had inexplicable thoughts one after another, and the more he thought about it, the more uneasy he became.

At this time, he was waiting for Lu Jing, and he couldn't help but start thinking wildly.

This is what Lu Jing saw as soon as he entered the door. He laughed and said, "You don't have to wait for me, are you hungry?"

Brother Yun pressed those emotions back to the bottom of his heart, shook his head to show that he was not hungry, and asked with concern: " Why is it so late today, what happened?"

Lu Jing smiled as usual, "The shop just opened today, and there are many things to do, so it's a bit late."

Before Brother Yun could continue to ask him, he said, "I bought you pastries in the county. The one I like."

He knew how to change the subject, Brother Yun's eyes lit up after hearing it, and he immediately went to look at his hand, Lu Jing smiled and said: "Put it outside, eat after dinner."

Lu While eating, Jing told Brother Yun about the situation of the new shop today. Hearing that the business was so good, Brother Yun's eyes were shining brightly. Lu Jing thought it was funny seeing him as a little money fan, and said something else Anecdotes amuse him.

After dinner, the two went to the study room, Brother Yun sat at the desk and looked at the account book of Yu Liang's shop, while Lu Jing took a book and leaned on the couch to read.

He was reading a book on the surface, but he was in a daze thinking about what happened on the way back.

The group of people blocking the way today didn't make any disguise at all, they even used the ropes, and they were ready to make Lu Jing submit even if they used violence.

Since Lu Jing will definitely give in, they will definitely sell ice drinks to make money after they get the channel to buy ice. It will be clear at a glance who is targeting Lu Jing, so they didn't intend to pretend at the beginning, and they didn't put Lu Jing on the table. in the eyes.

This group of people picked that place, there is a high probability that they will be from the town, and there will be no more than ten families in the town who can afford a nursing home.

Lu Jing decided to go to shopkeeper Wang to inquire about the news tomorrow. Although he threatened them, they would definitely not dare to come out, but who knows if there will be any means in the dark, knowing the identity of the other party can find the best countermeasure , even if they stop here, this matter can't just be left alone, if they dare to take action against his family, he must teach him some lessons.

Lu Jing was thinking about these things, and suddenly a warm person came into his arms, and the frost in his eyes instantly turned into a gentle smile.

Brother Yun had just finished reading the account book and found Lu Jing sitting on the couch reading a book, so he climbed onto the bed and hugged him. He looked up at Lu Jing happily and shared his joy with him.

The income of Yuliang Xiaopu is very stable, they only prepare the same amount of materials every day, and they will only be sold out, and the closing time is getting earlier these days, which means that the sales are better than before.

Lu Jing smiled and boasted a lot. Seeing Brother Yun's happy face, the worries in his heart were slowly eased. He changed his posture so that Brother Yun could lean more comfortably, and stretched out his hand to his. abdomen.

Brother Yun was originally thin, and the nearly three-month pregnancy did not show on his body at all. Recently, Lu Jing always liked to touch his stomach. He found it amazing, and always wanted to touch it to make sure there was really a child there.

Brother Yun was tickled by his touch, so he stretched out his hand to push him, and Lu Jing pulled out her arms and put her arms around his waist, "Brother Yun, let's stop having this child after we give birth."

Lu Jing never talked to Brother Yun before . Having talked about this topic, Brother Yun was startled, and looked up at Lu Jing, "Why?"

Everyone said that more children are more blessed, so the younger brothers who are not as good as women are not welcome, In some families, if the main wife is not good at bearing children, she will take the initiative to take the initiative to support her husband in taking concubines.

Situation like his mother's is already unique in Wuzhou City, but in the end even this is fake, Su Yuquan is a hypocrite with one thing on the surface, one thing behind the other, he has three children behind his back, of course he behaves She doesn't care about Yun Jiao's bad fertility.

But he believed that Ah Jing was not such a person, he said that there would be no one else, he believed him, he was happy to have a child just after getting married, and felt that this would save Ah Jing from gossip and pressure, But when Lu Jing said such a thing, the surprise and bewilderment on his face were mixed.

Lu Jing looked at him seriously, "Because it's too dangerous to have a baby, Brother Yun is more important to me than the baby."

Brother Yun was stunned in place, with shock in his eyes, this was the first time he heard such a statement.

He has always known that Lu Jing disdains those etiquette rules, but this sentence is not just a rebellion against the etiquette rules, but Lu Jing's real sincerity.

Brother Yun is actually also afraid, but in the concept he has accepted since he was a child, having children is a matter of course. This is what brothers and women are born to do, and the more children the better.

It seems that the initiative in this matter has never been with those who give birth, but with men. They are the ones who bear the risk of their lives to give birth to children after being pregnant for ten months, but their voices are the least important.

Lu Jing's words broke his previous cognition, he was a little at a loss, so, can he be afraid?

Lu Jing looked at his blank eyes, put him in her arms again, and smiled softly: "It takes too much energy to raise a child. One child is enough for us. I just want to be with brother Yun."

Every time Brother Yun thinks that Lu Jing has treated him well enough, Lu Jing can always love him a little more beyond imagination.

He was tightly wrapped by such love, and the uneasiness during this period of time finally disappeared without a trace.

The next day, Lu Jing stayed at home with Brother Yun. He had asked Lu Cheng to buy two of the fruit seedlings available in the market, and set up a plot in the backyard to grow these fruit seedlings.

Brother Yun was making ice in the front yard, and he took time out to come to the backyard to look at these fruit seedlings.

Although Lu Cheng has served him with all his heart, he is not a professional fruit farmer after all, and some of the fruit seedlings look a little wilted now.

Lu Jing unleashed his abilities on the fruit seedlings in this field without distinction, and soon, those withered fruit seedlings regained their spirits, and the fruit seedlings that were already in a normal state looked more vibrant.

He continued to try to use abilities to transform fruit seedlings. He had never done this before. After many experiments, he was able to skillfully control the abilities to transform the corresponding parts. However, due to the waste of abilities in the previous experiments , he had exhausted his powers only after half of the transformation, so he had to wait for recovery before continuing.

Lu Jing looked at the fruit seedlings that didn't show any changes on the surface, and was satisfied. He was about to go to the stables to bathe Xiao Mo, when Lu Chengcheng came to pass the news, saying that a young man surnamed Yun came to visit, and her husband was already there. The main hall received him.

Before Lu Jing entered the door, he heard Yun Fei's laughter, "I didn't expect Brother Yun to start an ice drink business. It's so comfortable. I have to stay here for a while." Lu Jing raised her eyebrows and smiled as she walked

in Said: "Really? Mr. Yun's family has a big business, so there is no ice in the house?"

Yun Fei smiled, "My cook can't make such delicious iced drinks, can't I?"

Lu Jing was too lazy to talk to him, he Sitting next to Brother Yun, he stretched out his hand and touched Brother Yun's hand. It was cold to the touch, so he knew he was secretly playing with ice again.

Brother Yun is not resistant to heat, now life is much better after having ice cubes, but he still doesn't think it's enough, every time he comes in from the outside, he can't wait to hug the ice cubes to cool himself down immediately.

When Lu Jing looked at him, he would stop him, and when he couldn't see him, he would play secretly. Fortunately, he also knew how to measure and would not overdo it.

Lu Jing held Brother Yun's hand to warm him up, and Brother Yun obediently did not resist because of his wrongdoing.

Yunfei looked at the two holding hands, and felt a little blind. He hadn't found someone he liked yet, and the two just stimulated him in front of him.

He cleared his throat to remind them that he was still there. Lu Jing looked up and said, "If you have a bad throat, I have pills. I'll ask someone to get them for you?"

Yunfei: ...

After a few words of pleasantries, the few of them got down to business.

Yunfei smiled and said: "I have brought you some good news. The cloth from Yanyun Cloth has been sold to Huanzhou. Wanning Cloth and Yueyun Cloth have colluded to suppress other cloth shops. Everyone is suffering. Wanning cloth shop has been around for a long time, and now we have other choices. Our cloth is good, and the price is not more expensive than that of Yueyun cloth. It quickly opened up the market. Now at least 40% of the cloth shop in Huanzhou's market is Started to use our cloth, and Yueyun Buhao should be panicked to death."

He said with a malicious smile at the corner of his mouth at the end, wondering if Yueyun Buhao had thought about today when he tripped him up.

Brother Yun immediately looked at Lu Jing happily. Yueyunbuhao and Wanningbuzhuang wanted to cut off their livelihoods before, but now they are unlucky and Brother Yun can't hide their gloating.

Lu Jing looked back with a smile, squeezed brother Yun's hand, and finally let out a breath of anger.

Yunfei couldn't stand it anymore, he felt like he was a bit redundant, he forced himself to show his presence, and asked sternly: "You wrote to say that the blueprints for the loom and spinning wheel are ready, show me quickly." According

to With the current expansion speed of Yanyunbu, it will sooner or later crush Yueyunbu and annex Huanzhou's market, but he will not be satisfied with this. He can do this only by improving the spinning wheel. If there is an improved loom, Then he will expand faster.

Lu Jing said: "I'll bring it to you later, there is another matter for calling you this time." Yun Fei wondered

, "What is it?"

Going down to rest, Yunfei also sat up straight when he saw his posture.

Brother Yun and Lu Jing looked at each other, and said, "I have the secret method of dyeing from the Wuzhou Yun family."

Yun Fei stood up abruptly, almost breaking the ceramic bowl holding the iced drink in his hand.

"What did you say?!"

Yunfei's reaction was bigger than the two imagined, and he was not as surprised as they expected, but more like a little angry.

Lu Jing had thought about it before, if he wanted to form an alliance with Yunfei, then Brother Yun's identity could not be concealed, they always had to give him a reason, they couldn't say that the two of them had suddenly awakened their ambitions and wanted to compete for the imperial business, since they wanted

to Cooperation, then honesty and honesty can lead to a stronger partnership, and they also believe that Yunfei is not the kind of person who breaks promises.

Lu Jing said in a deep voice: "Calm down first, this involves Brother Yun's life experience, if you are willing to cooperate, then we will talk about it in detail." Yun Fei's eyes trembled when he heard the word

life experience, his stiff body Slowly recovering, he sat down and took a sip of tea before continuing: "Sorry, I lost my temper just now, what does brother Lu mean by cooperation?"

Lu Jing said seriously: "We want to use the Yun family's secret dyeing method, Improve the technology of the loom and the hydraulic spinning wheel, and we will also provide some ideas for improving the dyeing method. In exchange, we hope that the Yanyun Cloth can hit the next year's Huangshang." Yunfei heard that they

wanted It's not uncommon to invest in shares. The weight of a dyeing secret method alone is enough. After he gets these, he will become one of the top cloth merchants in the Chief Secretary of Amaranth Cloud. But the emperor? How could they suddenly want to fight for the imperial business?

Yunfei temporarily suppressed this doubt, and only thought from the perspective of doing business. Obviously, this is not harmful to him. If he reaches the top, he will definitely fight for it.

He went through the matter and said decisively: "Your conditions are fine, but I want to know how you got the Yun family's secret dyeing method.

" There is still another secret behind the wrong way, but since they decided to cooperate, they have already chosen to trust Yunfei.

In the end, it was Lu Jing who told Yunfei, it would be cruel to ask Brother Yun to say it again. Listening to Lu Jing's narration, Yunfei's fingertips holding

the teacup turned white, and when Lu Jing talked about Yun's last encounter, Yunfei gritted his teeth and cursed: "This beast!"

Looking at him suspiciously, Yunfei took a deep breath, put down the teacup, and told a story to the two of them.

There is a distant relative in the Yun family in Wuzhou. The male owner is Yun Yuansi, who is of the same generation as Yun's father, but ten years younger than Yun's father.

Yun Yuansi opened a cloth shop in a county under the jurisdiction of Wuzhou, and under the care of the Yun family cloth shop, the business of the cloth shop was very smooth, and the life of Yun Yuansi's family was also very nourishing.

It's just that people don't have enough hearts, since Yun Yuansi heard that Yun Jiao got married, he began to make up his mind to adopt his son to the Yun family couple as a son, so as to inherit his family business.

It's just that his son is either already in his teens and is about to start a family, or he is just three years old.

After much deliberation, Yun Yuan thought of the woman who came to the door with a child in her arms a few years ago.

The woman used to be a servant girl in his mansion. One day he drank too much and pulled her into bed. The next day, Mrs. Sun became furious when she found out. The servant girl was from a nearby village, not a slave bought by his family. If you can't beat, scold or sell her at will, the wife will drive her out.

The maid looks ordinary, and Yun Yuansi doesn't like her, so she agreed.

Unexpectedly, ten months later, the servant girl and her four brothers came to the door with the baby in their arms, saying that it was Yun Yuansi's child.

Yun Yuansi was skeptical, the child didn't grow up and couldn't see anything, maybe it was the servant girl who gave birth to someone else, and he didn't lack a son, so he kicked the servant girl out.

Four or five years later, I don't know if I can still find that child.

The dead horse was treated as a live horse doctor, Yun Yuansi immediately sent someone to find out the whereabouts of the two, the maid registered her name and address when she entered the mansion, the housekeeper dug out the previous roster, and quickly found the maid's information.

The maid is called Yunniang, and she lives in a village near the county seat.

Although the people in the village live in poverty, they will not send their children to be slaves casually. Only poor people will do this when they can't survive, and the same is true for maids' families.

Her father is a gambler, and there are four elder brothers on top of him. All the money in the family was lost by the gambler's father. The gambler's father accidentally stepped on the river and drowned after drinking too much. Gone due to illness.

There are only a few acres of land left in the family, and there is not enough for the brothers. The eldest brother is twenty-five years old and has not married a wife. Life is really poor. After discussing with the brothers, they sent the only younger sister, Yun Niang, to a rich family. .

When they were poor and crazy, they shamelessly went to ask Yunniang for money, but Yunniang couldn't resist, and basically all the wages for working in Yun's family went into their pockets.

Originally, the older brothers sucked the blood of their younger sister with peace of mind, but Yunniang was suddenly driven home. They were anxious and angry. Yunniang did not dare to say why she was driven out, only that she did something wrong.

They wanted Yunniang to continue working as a maid, but they found out that she was kicked out by the Yun family, so no one wanted her.

The few people didn't want to raise Yunniang for nothing, so they sent Yunniang to do this and that all day long, secretly planning to sell her, but they didn't find a suitable buyer, but Yunniang suddenly became pregnant. Yunniang told them the truth when she saw that she couldn't hide it anymore.

Together, the brothers planned to wait for Yunniang to give birth to a child before going to the Yun family. In this way, maybe Yunniang could still use this child as an aunt, so she could continue to subsidize them. It would be a good deal to sell her directly. many.

During Yunniang's pregnancy, she didn't eat anything good, and worked hard all day long. Her brothers would not treat her any better just because she was pregnant.

In their opinion, which woman in the village didn't come here like this? No, it's just having a baby, what's the big deal.

At the final delivery, Yunniang was in poor health and tried her best to give birth to the child. Several people were ecstatic to see that the baby was a boy, and they couldn't wait to bring Yunniang mother and son to the door of Yun's house just after confinement.

Unexpectedly, Mr. Yun didn't recognize this child at all. The elder brothers wanted to make trouble, but they were bluffed by the servants who moved out of the county. They were all countrymen, so they were scared back immediately.

Their wishful thinking fell through, and they wanted to sell Yunniang mother and son, but Yunniang seemed to have suddenly opened up, and said to them: "Master Yun doesn't believe that Xiaobao is his child now, that's because Xiaobao hasn't grown up yet. Hey, if he grows up, he will be able to recognize it, and then he will be able to recognize Xiaobao back."

Several people thought that if they could climb up to Yun's house, they would definitely get more money than selling these two losers. So he also believed Yunniang's words.

Yunniang hurt her body during childbirth, and she couldn't take care of her during the confinement period. Knowing that she might die soon, she said this only to give the child a way out.

Yunniang passed away not long after. Because of Yunniang's words, the brothers pinched their noses and pulled up the child left by Yunniang. The child had no name, and they called him a loser.

When the housekeeper brought someone to the door, he saw a child who looked only three or four years old coming in through the door carrying pigweed on his back. It's shabby, even a beggar is a bit more decent than him.

Even so, the housekeeper could tell at a glance that the child's face belonged to the Yun family. The housekeeper watched Yun Yuansi grow up with several young masters. The Yun family had good looks, so he would never admit his mistake.

The housekeeper made up his mind, knowing that there was nothing wrong with this trip, and what the master told him was done.

A few big men in the yard were eating, and when they saw the children coming in, they cursed, "You lose money, there are so few fights today, don't eat."