Chapter 24 Like

The two moved very quickly, and after a while they put on the bullock cart and set off.

Wu Dazhuang was driving ahead. He looked at Lu Jing's worried face and said in relief, "Brother Lu, don't worry too much. Brother Yun will be fine.

" Blocking the wind, he raised his hand and gently wiped Brother Yun's smeared face, and replied in a low voice: "Well, he will be fine."

Wu Dazhuang knew that he was impatient, so he drove the ox cart quickly, and within a quarter of an hour When we arrived at Dr. Zhang's house in Dahe Village, the car stopped, and Lu Jing quickly got out of the car with Brother Yun in his arms.

It was near the end of the Xu Dynasty, and Dr. Zhang had already washed up and was about to go to bed. He suddenly heard a knock on the door, and he asked through the door, "Who is it?"

Wu Dazhuang followed, and he responded loudly, "Doctor Zhang, It's me! Wu Dazhuang from Qingxi Village, my brother's younger brother fell down in the mountains and became unconscious, so I came to see you."

Doctor Zhang knew Wu Dazhuang, and when he heard it was him, he opened the door.

Doctor Zhang looked to be in his fifties, his hair was a little gray, his eyebrows were kind, and he didn't show any displeasure when he was disturbed at night, and he gently led them in.

Lu Jing carried the man into the room, and the main room was converted into a consulting room. Zhang Xiaotan was placed in the corner, and a relatively airtight space was separated with curtains.

He put the man on the couch according to Dr. Zhang's instructions, and then brought the oil lamp over to Brother Yun's head.

Doctor Zhang carefully inspected Brother Yun's wound, took the pulse for a while, and then turned to Lu Jing and said, "This little brother has a skin trauma on the back of his head, but it is not sure whether the impact has injured the inside of his head. We need to wait for him to wake up and then observe." "

Lu Jing nodded, and Doctor Zhang continued: "The wound on the arm is relatively large, and it may cause fever. If it becomes hot, it will be troublesome."

Lu Jing raised her heart at once. If she had a fever, the wound was infected. Under the medical conditions in ancient times, it was very likely that she would die.

Doctor Zhang began to treat Brother Yun's trauma after the diagnosis. Because he had to deal with the wound on his arm, Wu Dazhuang consciously avoided suspicion and went out.

Lu Jing didn't move at all, he was completely focused on Brother Yun, and didn't pay attention to it at all. Doctor Zhang thought it was the patient's own brother, so he didn't feel wrong, so he naturally asked him to support Brother Yun, so it was convenient He bandaged the wound on the back of his head.

Brother Yun also felt it in a coma when cleaning the wound, and frowned and cried out softly.

Lu Jing quickly patted him on the back, knowing that he couldn't hear him, she coaxed him softly: "Brother Yun, be good, I'll take you home after wrapping it up.

" He prescribed herbal medicine for oral administration and medicinal powder for external application to Brother Yun, and handed it to Lu Jing after packing it.

"Twice a day for internal medicine, boil three bowls of water into one bowl, and change external medicine powder once a day. If you have other symptoms after waking up, please come to me. Remember?

" The doctor thanked him, and after paying the money, he handed the medicine to Wu Dazhuang and asked him to help him take it. He went into the room, picked up Brother Yun, and planned to go back.

Wu Dazhuang drove them to the south of the village. It was inconvenient for Lu Jing to take the medicine with Brother Yun in his arms, so he helped them take the medicine and sent them back home.

It was late, Wu Dazhuang didn't stay any longer, he put the medicine on the table in the main room, and after Lu Jing thanked him, he went home.

Lu Jing carried Brother Yun into the West Room, put him on the bed and let him lie on his side to avoid the wound on the back of his head, and then went to the stove to boil water and decoct medicine.

Brother Yun had scratches on his face and hands, Lu Jing lightly twisted the veil to wipe him clean, and then carefully applied the medicine powder.

His padded coat was torn, and his arms were still stained with blood, so Lu Jing took it off for him. He knew that the current gender defense is very strict, but he couldn't care less about it. He just wanted to make Brother Yun feel better. get well soon.

After everything was packed, Lu Jing brought over the decocted medicine, helped Brother Yun to lean on her arms, and fed him spoonful by spoonful.

Brother Yun was very obedient even at this time, and he subconsciously swallowed the medicine given to him, frowning from the bitterness, but he didn't resist.

Lu Jing's heart softened, and when he thought about Yun'er's estrangement from him in the past few days, the bitterness in his heart became even worse.

After feeding the medicine, Lu Jing put Brother Yun back on the bed. He sat on the edge of the bed and watched over Brother Yun. Brother Yun's face was pale, there was no blood on his lips, and he was so fragile that he would leave at any time.

In the middle of the night, Brother Yun still had a low fever. Lu Jing quickly brought a basin of water and twisted a cold handkerchief to cool down Brother Yun. There was also some wine bought for sacrifices at home during the Chinese New Year. He also found out to wipe Brother Yun's hands and feet. .

At the same time, he also kept sending powers into Brother Yun's body. The wood-type powers were no better than the healing-type powers, and had only a weak healing effect. The last time Old Doctor Xue was seriously injured, even though he sent all his supernatural powers in the first place, he still couldn't save him.

When he first found Brother Yun, he lost all his abilities to him, and it will take time for the abilities to recover. If the ability core is empty and then forcibly squeezed, it may cause permanent damage.

But he couldn't care less, he could squeeze out a little bit, and only hoped that the supernatural power would work and he could save brother Yun.

Lu Jing was so anxious that he wished he could replace him with his own body. At this moment, he suddenly realized clearly that he could not lose Brother Yun. Thinking that Brother Yun might leave him forever, he was so frightened that he went crazy.

He finally understood his feelings for Brother Yun, and finally knew where the awkward feeling when he thought of Brother Yun was going to marry came from... but he didn't know it because of his love.

Lu Jing gently held Brother Yun's hand. Looking at the hands engraved with the hardships of life, he felt remorse, heartache, and sadness mixed together in his heart. better life.

I don't know how long it took before Brother Yun's fever finally subsided. Lu Jing touched his forehead and breathed a sigh of relief, waiting for dawn. If Brother Yun can wake up, there will be no serious problems.

It was the first time that he was so thankful that he had a supernatural power. This supernatural power once burdened him with heavy shackles, but now it gave his sweetheart a chance.

He finally reconciled with himself who experienced that disaster in his previous life. From now on, he will live for himself and brother Yun.

It was getting brighter, and the sun was shining on Brother Yun's face through the window lattice. Lu Jing was about to reach out to block it, when Brother Yun's eyelashes trembled and he slowly opened his eyes.

Lu Jing was overjoyed, and subconsciously clenched Brother Yun's hand. He didn't sleep all night, coupled with the non-stop transmission of abilities, when he wanted to speak, he realized that his voice was extremely hoarse. He cleared his throat.

"Cough... Brother Yun, you're awake, how do you feel?"

Brother Yun was a little dazed, he remembered that he went up the mountain to collect medicine, got restless and went astray, accidentally stepped on the air and fell down a small steep slope, rolling over During the process, it seemed that the back of the head hit a rock, and then lost consciousness.

He slowly moved his eyes to look at Lu Jing, and subconsciously called out: "Brother Lu." Lu Jing looked at him tenderly, and asked softly again: " Brother

Yun, is there anything uncomfortable?"

Only then did he realize that he had been rescued and was lying on his bed. He moved his hands and feet, his right hand hurt, but his left hand seemed to be held.

Brother Yun was startled, and only then did he realize that his hand was tightly clenched by Lu Jing, and the crimson color spread across his face in an instant, and the next moment he discovered something that shocked him even more. bed!

Brother Yun thought in a trance: Am I dreaming, what happened?

Seeing brother Yun, Lu Jing blushed to the base of his neck, and after a while, he even wanted to shrink into the quilt.

Lu Jing let go of his hand amusedly, and patted him lightly through the quilt, "Don't move around, the wound will open again in a while."

Brother Yun stopped moving instantly, and Lu Jing only felt that he was so obedient that it made people's hearts soften , Seeing that he is so energetic, it should be all right, he was finally able to relax, and a gentle smile hung on the corner of his mouth.

"I'll make medicine for you, you lie down and don't touch the wound, you know?"

The blush on Brother Yun's face has not disappeared, and it even deepened a little when he heard Lu Jing's words, he didn't dare to look up, whispered Responded: "I know."

Lu Jing went into the kitchen to decoct the medicine, grabbed a handful of rice and made porridge by the way, brother Yun survived the crisis safely, and his mood brightened. Can't get him in a good mood.

After this encounter, he understood his feelings for Brother Yun, because of Brother Yun, he had renewed expectations for his future life.

It's just that he kept telling Brother Yun that when he was a younger brother, Brother Yun probably had a lot of admiration for him, and he had to take his time to make Brother Yun like him.

The most important thing now is to heal Brother Yun.

Brother Yun didn't dare to move until Lu Jing walked out of the house. He adjusted his posture and wrapped himself tightly under the quilt.

His face was blushing hot, there was no one else at home, his clothes were most likely taken off by Brother Lu, and Brother Lu was still holding his hand... This could even be considered frivolous.

But Big Brother Lu just regards himself as a younger brother... Thinking of this, Brother Yun gradually lost his shame, and even his mouth seemed to have bitterness.

When Lu Jing came in with the boiled medicine and porridge, Brother Yun had already returned to normal. Lu Jing supported him against the head of the bed, and naturally fed him the porridge. Brother Yun's heart was pounding again after cooling down. Jumping up, he quickly reached out to pick it up, "Brother Lu, I'll eat it myself."

Lu Jing easily dodged it, and he said with a smile, "Be obedient, how can you eat when your hand is hurt, and what should you do if the wound opens in a while?"

Brother Yun The child still wanted to struggle, this was too intimate, he felt a little ashamed.

Lu Jing sighed, "Brother Yun, your wound caused fever last night. If it happens again, I don't know if you can survive it. I am very worried about you." Brother Yun's hand stretched out to grab the porridge bowl

stopped In the middle of the sky, he stared blankly at Lu Jing.

Lu Jing didn't sleep all night, his face was a bit haggard, and his eyes were black and blue. He was looking at himself with worry and fear at this time, and he shed tears blankly. Brother Lu is so kind, so kind to let him once Once my heart beats, I can't escape even if I want to.

Lu Jing thought that his harsh words made Brother Yun uncomfortable, so she hurriedly reached out to wipe his tears.

"Brother Lu, I'm sorry, I've caused you trouble..."

Lu Jing felt distressed by his crying, reached out and hugged him gently, and coaxed him softly: "Don't cry, it's the biggest thing for me that you are fine. I don't blame you for this happy event, you can just help me if you take good care of your wounds, okay?"

Brother Yun has never been so gently coaxed by anyone other than his mother, he feels shy and very useful, quietly Lu Jing rubbed her shoulder, very greedy for this rare warmth and intimacy.

Who doesn't want to be loved and cared for by others, but they are afraid that such warmth will be fleeting and annoying, so they instinctively restrain themselves.

--------------------

The author has something to say:

Lu Jing: I like you, so the world is worth it.