Chapter 14 Rabbit Sweater

It was past noon when Lu Jing arrived home, Brother Yun had left a meal for him, and he was currently sewing in the main room.

Lu Jing entered the kitchen, didn't bother to take the food to the dining table in the main room, so she ate directly by the stove.

When he came out after eating, Brother Yun had already stood up and began to clear the table. Seeing him coming out, he quickly called him, "Brother Lu, come quickly and try to see if it fits.

" Did you make it for yourself?

He has been saving rabbit fur for a long time, and went to the town to buy cloth on purpose, and spent the past two days at home making clothes instead of gathering herbs. Is this...is it for him?

Brother Yun saw him standing still, and urged him: "Brother Lu, come quickly."

Lu Jing walked over in a daze, her heart turned upside down.

He had never been treated with so much heart, this heart was so sincere that he was a little hesitant, not knowing whether he should accept it, afraid of accidentally destroying it.

Brother Yun picked up the clothes and compared them to him, nodded in satisfaction and said, "It looks similar, you go try it, and I'll change the parts that don't fit."

Lu Jing silently took the clothes, turned around and went back to the room to change. A heavy hand is very important, and what is even more important is Brother Yun's heart.

He changed his clothes, and soon his whole body began to heat up. Brother Yun sewed the rabbit fur on the inside, and the outside is made of thick cotton cloth, which can block the wind, so it is very warm.

Lu Jing reached out and touched the fine stitches of the clothes. The surprise that Brother Yun gave him was too big and too good. He planned to catch it well and repay him with all his heart.

After making a decision, Lu Jing finally got out of this state of shock and hesitation, he settled down, opened the door and walked out.

Brother Yun stepped forward, looked up and down, and said happily: "It's really suitable, there is no need to change it!"

Lu Jing was tall and long-legged, and she wore black clothes with a sassy look, very good-looking. Brother Yun was embarrassed to say it, so he boasted quietly in his heart.

Lu Jing looked at Brother Yun and said with a smile: "Well, Brother Yun is really good, he can do it so well without tailoring."

Lu Jing has always been gentle and smiling, but his smile always reveals politeness and alienation, This was the first time he smiled sincerely after time travel. He looked at brother Yun's wide-eyed eyes, and his smile deepened.

Brother Yun raised his head and looked at Lu Jing in surprise. Before, Lu Jing would only tell him not to work so hard. How could he boast so much?

When he saw the gentle smile on Lu Jing's face, he silently looked away again.

He quietly tugged at his red ears, Big Brother Lu's smile is so pretty, it's different from all the smiles before.

Lu Jing turned around and went back to the house, took out the hand grease from the sleeve pocket of the clothes she changed, and handed it to Brother Yun. After seeing what it was, Brother Yun raised his head in surprise and asked, "You bought it for me?" Lu Jing looked at

him There was a smile on the brows and eyes, and he also smiled: "Of course it's for you, don't worry, I'll buy it for you when you run out."

Brother Yun was happy for a moment, but then changed into a hesitant expression, "Brother Lu , this is very expensive, otherwise you should return it, I don't need it."

No one in the village is willing to buy hand fat for use, even if he gritted his teeth and bought it, he would only buy the cheapest one and save it. , each time only pick a little bit with fingernails, one box can be used for one or two years.

The hand fat that brother Lu bought for him has such a beautiful box, and it also has a floral fragrance, so it's not cheap at first glance.

Although I was very pleasantly surprised to receive the gift from Brother Lu, but I can't cause trouble to Brother Lu, Brother Yun thought to himself, and reluctantly handed over the box.

Lu Jing didn't answer, "Then I have to give you the money if I take your clothes away." As she said that, she was about to dig into her pocket.

Brother Yun quickly withdrew his hand: "Brother Lu, you don't need it, I'll just accept it."

Lu Jing smiled and said, "Okay, you know I can make money, so don't think so much."

Brother Yun nodded happily, " Big brother Lu is the best!"

Lu Jing looked at his contented look, thinking that a box of hand cream could make him so happy, but felt soft-hearted, he thought for a while and said: "Go on and save the rabbit fur, save enough Just make one for yourself."

Brother Yun subconsciously wanted to refuse: "I don't need to..."

Lu Jing interrupted him: "That's it, you also have to go to the mountains to collect herbs, so what if you don't wear warmer clothes?"

Yun Brother had no choice but to nod in agreement. He endured it, but still couldn't help lowering his head and showing a happy smile. He could feel the change in Brother Lu's attitude, which really made him happy.

Seeing him laughing, Lu Jing laughed too. The weather was very cold, but he, a foreigner, was warmed hot by a heart from another world.

--------------------

The author has something to say:

Lu Jing: ...he is so sweet