Chapter 22

Liu Yan was waiting for Zhao Matchmaker's reply at home. Although she was very sure in her heart, she was still a little nervous.

Yesterday Liu Yan immediately told Wang Jinmei after returning home that she wanted to marry Lu Jing. Wang Jinmei also felt that Lu Jing was very good, but she was still worried about Brother Yun.

Liu Yan came up with an idea: "Lu Liehu just took him in out of morality. It is natural to ask him to move out when he is going to get married. Just add this requirement when talking about marriage." Wang Jinmei thought about it, and felt that there was nothing wrong with it

. , Brother Yun still wants to live with Lu Jing and his wife? Unless he is shameless.

Seeing her mother nodding, Liu Yan expressed her worries, fearing that someone would get there first. Wang Jinmei made a decision and said, "Leave it to mother. Tomorrow, I will go to matchmaker Zhao to go to his house to talk about marriage. I will definitely not let others beat you."

Liu Xi was also very supportive when he heard about this. There is no feeling of like or dislike, but the thought of brother Yun being kicked out of the house because of this makes me feel happy.

The next morning, Wang Jinmei went to Yangliu Village. Matchmaker Zhao still had two matches to talk about today, and she originally wanted to arrange for her until the next day.

How could Wang Jinmei be willing? She promised a tael of introduction fee, and Matchmaker Zhao agreed to talk about her after she finished talking about those two stories.

After Zhao matchmaker arrived in Qingxi Village, she first went to Liu's house to say hello, and then went straight to Lu Jing's house according to their directions. She is very confident in her heart, the woman's conditions are so good, and she took the initiative to propose marriage, the probability of a successful match is very high.

At this time, Wang Jinmei and Liu Yan were waiting at home, Liu Yan had already started to plan what pattern to sew for her wedding dress, she wanted to see Lu Jing's handsome appearance, her face was shy and sweet.

Seeing her like this, Wang Jinmei joked: "It's like this before you get married, I'm afraid you'll be kidnapped to Lu's house after you get married."

Liu Yan said angrily, "Mother, what are you talking about!"

Wang Jinmei smiled and said: "Okay, mother won't say anything."

Zhao matchmaker stepped into the courtyard gate at this time, and the two went up to meet her. Wang Jinmei smiled and said: "But I agree? When will he come to propose marriage?"

Liu Yan With a blush still on her face, she also looked expectantly at Matchmaker Zhao.

Zhao Matchmaker's face was a little embarrassed. Before she went out, she also thought that this matter was a sure thing, and she made a guarantee with the two of them, but who knew it would be such a result.

Thinking of Lu Jing's attitude, anger rose on her face again, and she felt that he simply didn't know what was good and bad, and he refused the best marriage to protect a brother with a bad reputation.

Wang Jinmei, mother and daughter, saw Matchmaker Zhao's expression was not right, and the original joy gradually dissipated. Wang Jinmei frowned, "Matchmaker Zhao, what's going on?" Zhao Caiyun hadn't been so aggrieved for a long time

. He began to pour bitter water: "Oh sister-in-law, this Lu Orion really doesn't know good from bad. Before I got to his house, he said that he didn't want to get married.

" Because of that brother, I refused without blinking an eye, this kiss, I can't say anything."

She cried half-truthfully, that the kiss didn't go through, and her face was dishonored, now that the matter is over, The important thing is to pass on the unsaid reasons to others, so as not to affect her reputation.

Hearing what she said, Wang Jinmei and Liu Yan's complexions turned black. They were afraid that Matchmaker Zhao was still there, so they couldn't say anything ugly.

Wang Jinmei gave Liu Yan a push and let her enter the room, fearing that she couldn't help but say some harsh words, which would be heard by Matchmaker Zhao, and would leave a bad impression on her and make it difficult to talk about marriage in the future.

After Liu Yan entered the room, Wang Jinmei forced a smile, "Thank you, Matchmaker Zhao, for making this trip."

Although the marriage failed, she still remained polite to Matchmaker Zhao, after all, she would have to bother her when she talked about her marriage in the future. If she offended her, Sister Yan's future marriage might be hindered.

Matchmaker Zhao pretended to sigh a few times, said some regretful words, and left Liu's house.

Without being a matchmaker, the introduction fee of one tael of silver is of course not available. Zhao matchmaker needs to pay a deposit of 50 Wen when she comes to the door. If she is not successful, she does not need to pay the introduction fee. Make hard money.

After sending Matchmaker Zhao away, Wang Jinmei turned and entered Liu Yan's room, closing the door.

Liu Yan was so angry that her eyes were red. She felt that she had been humiliated by the sky. According to Zhao Matchmaker, Lu Jing refused the marriage because of Brother Yun?

Why did that ignorant brother occupy Lu Jing and prevent him from getting married?

That's right, he must be the one who slapped Lu Jing stubbornly, because Lu Jing refused her because of his promise to his grandfather!

She felt that she had figured out the key to the matter, and she gritted her teeth and thought, let her solve this big trouble that Brother Yun can't get rid of, let her solve it for Lu Jing.

Wang Jinmei was also very angry. She felt that Lu Jing was ignorant and had hurt the face of the Liu family. Brother Yun was also shameless, and he really relied on Lu Jing to let him go.

She took Liu Yan's hand and comforted her and said, "There are so many good men, mother will show you again, our sister Yan is so good-looking, what kind of one do you want?" Liu Yan didn't answer, Lu Jing

said She has never seen such a gentle and handsome man, how can anyone in ten miles and eight villages compare to him? How could she give up so easily.

Seeing her like this, Wang Jinmei knew it was useless to talk more at this time, so she patted her hand to let her digest her emotions, got up and went out.

The next day, Lu Jing went hunting in the mountains early, and Brother Yun was at home processing the herbs picked yesterday.

I was concentrating on my work when I heard a knock on the door.

Brother Yun opened the door, and saw two aunts wearing flowers on their hair standing in front of the door smiling.

On the day when the pig was slaughtered, many families wanted to get married with Lu Jing. Everyone was afraid of being preempted. Three families went to find matchmakers early yesterday morning.

There are three matchmakers in the nearby villages. Matchmaker Zhao charges a high fee, while Matchmaker Wu and Matchmaker Wang charge lower fees. The deposit is only 30 Wen.

Not every family is as well-off as the Liu family. Two of the three families have found Wu matchmaker, and one has found Wang matchmaker.

Matchmaker Wu was still wondering when she received the second family. She didn't know when there was such a sought-after man in Qingxi Village, which made her a little curious.

At noon the next day, the two matchmakers met at the entrance of Qingxi Village. They mostly greeted people with smiles when they were doing this business.

Matchmaker Wang came forward to hold Matchmaker Wu's arm affectionately, and said with a smile, "Sister-in-law Wu, which family are you talking about?"

Matchmaker Wu also laughed, "I'm going to Lu Hunter's house at the foot of the mountain. Which family is this for?"

Matchmaker Wang exclaimed, "You are also this family?"

Matchmaker Wu was really curious now, and she said: "I am not only this family, I am more than one Find him."

The curiosity of both of them reached the peak, and their originally slow pace quickened, and soon they came to the foot of the mountain.

Matchmaker Wang knocked on the door, and the door was slowly opened under the watchful eyes of the two.

Seeing that it was a brother who came to open the door, the two of them froze the smiles on their faces, and then remembered the request from the person who promised to marry, and knew that this was the brother who lived with Lu Jing.

Brother Yun's face was expressionless, and he already guessed what they were doing by seeing their outfits. He thought that since Big Brother Lu said he didn't plan to get married, then I did nothing wrong for him to reject it?

So the two matchmakers saw that the young man was about to close the door without asking a word, and Matchmaker Wang hurried forward to stop him.

"You little brother is so impolite. We are here to match Lu Liehu, why don't you welcome us in?"

Brother Yun said, "He's not here."

The two of them didn't expect such a coincidence, so they asked quickly: When will he come back?"

"Evening."

The two suspected that he was lying, but they really couldn't wait so long, Matchmaker Wang and Matchmaker Wu looked at each other and removed the kindness from their faces.

"Then let's come back tomorrow, and you tell Lu Orion that someone will marry him, and ask him to wait at home tomorrow."

After finishing speaking, he glanced at Brother Yun contemptuously, "It's useless even if you keep it a secret, I advise you not to be delusional. It's not embarrassing to hold on to someone."

Brother Yun didn't bother to quarrel with her, so he slammed the door on her mean face.

Matchmaker Wang was caught off guard by the door smashing her face, staggered back twice and nearly fell to the ground, she didn't expect that a brother under the fence would dare to be so arrogant, she was shocked and angry.

Usually, a matchmaker greets her with a smile when she enters the door. She has never been so embarrassed. She was so angry that she couldn't speak for a while, and she pointed to the door with shaking fingers.

Seeing that she was so angry, Matchmaker Wu stepped forward to help her caress her chest, and persuaded: "Don't get angry because of this little bitch, he is just relying on Lu Orion's absence, and he will feel better when we come to the door tomorrow."

Matchmaker Wang let out a sigh of relief, and yelled at the gate of the courtyard: "Little bastard, what kind of bastard are you, how dare you show me face? From now on, don't even think about having a matchmaker matchmaking for you in this ten miles and eight villages. If you die in the house, no one will marry you!"

She cursed over and over again for half a quarter of an hour before resting, seeing Brother Yun being scolded like this and not showing his face, as if she was singing a one-man show, she couldn't vent her breath He held it in his heart, making his face extremely ugly.

Matchmaker Wu persuaded her to forget it, and to tell the woman to come back later, Matchmaker Wang gave the courtyard door a vicious look, turned and left unwillingly.

The two went to the woman's house to explain the situation. Matchmaker Wu's attitude was gentle. Both families could understand that Lu Jing was not at home, but they heard that at least three families wanted to talk to Lu Jing about marriage, so their confidence was reduced a little.

The house that Matchmaker Wang was in charge of was taken aback. Seeing her expression, she thought something had happened. She was dubious when she found out that Lu Jing was not at home and needed to go back tomorrow. Matchmaker Wang didn't have the patience to comfort her. Then he left.

Brother Yun was rummaging through the herbs in the courtyard, moving very slowly, obviously absent-minded.

The swearing outside did not know when it had ended, he was not sad for these scolding words, and he was not afraid of offending the matchmaker.

He was depressed, brother Lu is so popular, will he want to get married one day? How should I deal with myself then? Move out out of sight, or stay here and watch him fall in love with others?

Brother Yun felt very blocked when he thought of such a scene. The first time a teenager knew love, it was an almost hopeless secret love.

There was a sudden knock on the door, interrupting brother Yun's melancholy thoughts.

He thought it was another matchmaker, opened the door and was about to chase away people, but unexpectedly saw a young girl in a pink dress and a red dress standing at the door.

Brother Yun looked at her suspiciously, not knowing what she was doing here, and hesitantly said: "You are?"

Seeing that he didn't know her, Liu Yan became even more angry, "Xue Yun, why are you pretending to be stupid here? Orion rejected the marriage, but now he pretends not to know me here?"

Brother Yun heard her voice, plus the similarity between her eyebrows and Liu Xi's, she knew that this was probably Liu Xi's younger sister Liu Yan.

He didn't want to quarrel with her, so he just asked her: "What's the matter?"

Seeing his calm appearance, Liu Yan felt more and more jealous in her heart.

Why, why can he be taken home by Lu Jing? Just because he died, is grandpa pitiful? It's just that Lu Jing was so lucky that he took pity on him, why should he hold on to Lu Jing?

"You messed up my marriage, but you asked me what's the matter? You shameless bitch, you first seduced cousin Li Yuan, and now you're stalking Orion Lu, and you don't even look in the mirror to see what kind of bastard you are? "

Her expression was burned with jealousy, "A brother with an unclean background, you are not grateful to Lu Orion for taking you in, but you still obstruct his marriage? If I were you, I would have moved out by myself long ago, so as not to let you in." The benefactor who took me in because of her reputation was damaged."

She paused, and her expression changed to contempt again, "Oh, I forgot, don't you like to seduce men the most? Do you still want to seduce Lu Orion?"

She He snorted and said, "You are such an ambiguous little brother who might have already had a relationship with someone else, are you worthy of him? Do you want him to be a joke of the whole village?" Brother

Yun His face is getting paler and paler, and he can ignore the bad words in the past, because he knows that they are all rumors, he knows that he is innocent, and he is not afraid of people's words.

But Liu Yan's words hit his most secret mind.

Seeing his pale face, Liu Yan was pleased, and she finally warned: "You'd better move out by yourself."

After speaking, she turned and walked away proudly.

Brother Yun was stunned at the door for a while, and then slowly closed the door.

--------------------

The author has something to say:

Lu Jing: What happened when I was not around!