He was his best partner.

He was also the person he loved the most.

Chi Shuo leaned over to Ye Shaoyang's ear and said, "Are you interested in going to my dormitory to take a look?"

Ye Shaoyang nodded. "Sure! I also want to see the place where you lived when you were young. "

Coach Xu overheard their conversation and laughed. "The living conditions at the youth training center are not very good. It's very much like a university dormitory. Four people sleep on the top bunk, a computer on the bottom bunk, and four people share a bathroom. Back then, Chi Shuo lived in the same room as Fang Zhengqing, Xie Yuan, and Xu Zhuo. "

As he spoke, he took Chi Shuo and Ye Shaoyang for a tour. Ye Shaoyang arrived at the dormitory and pushed the door open to take a look.

This dormitory had four beds. It was indeed very much like a university dormitory.

Chi Shuo lived in bed number one. Coach Xu walked into the room and said, "Every contestant will write down their wishes in the dormitory's wish book before they leave the youth training center." He opened the wish book and found Chi Shuo's page. "Look, did your wish come true?"

Ye Shaoyang leaned over to take a look. He saw the words written in very neat handwriting. "I hope that one day I can find a best partner who understands me, supports me, and has 100% tacit understanding with me. Then we can win the championship together!"

Ye Shaoyang asked, "Most contestants will write that they hope to win the championship in the future. Why do you have to emphasize the matter of being a partner?"

Chi Shuo coughed softly and said, "I'm afraid of being tricked by Fang Zhengqing."

Ye Shaoyang could not help but laugh.

No wonder Chi Shuo had made a wish to find a best partner in the future. Because the combination of his and Fang Zhengqing's strength was too terrifying. When Chi Shuo left the youth training camp, he thought that in the future, he would never have such a bad teammate. Otherwise, it would be too difficult for him to compete.

Coach Xu smiled and asked, "Now, Chi Shuo's wish has come true, right?" Chi Shuo raised the corners of his lips. He looked at Ye Shaoyang with eyes full of trust and gentleness. "Half of it has come true."

Ye Shaoyang looked at him seriously and said, "Let's fulfill the other half together."

...

In the following week, the entire Tianheng team began a hellish training at the Star City Youth Training Camp. The coaching team formulated several different plans for their opponent in the finals, the Northern Shepherds, which required repeated training and verification. Team 2 was used as a training partner throughout the training. Lin Feng also arranged a few training matches with foreign teams that he had a good relationship with.

November 11th came quickly.

All the members of Tianheng arrived at the Star City Esports Center. When they were in the preparation room, the team leader temporarily confiscated their cell phones. However, Ye Shaoyang saw Xiao Rui's position through the big screen.

Xiao Rui's younger brother, Qin Rui, was sitting in the middle of the third row of the VIP auditorium. Next to him sat a middle-aged couple. The man had a serious look on his face and was wearing a casual suit. His appearance was similar to Chi Shuo's. The woman had a gentle smile and her black hair was tied up in a bun at the back of her head. She looked very artistic.

Qujiang also saw the audience on the big screen and could not help but ask, "Are Captain Chi's parents here too?"

Chi Shuo nodded. "Yes."