In the interview room, the reporter changed the topic. "Lieyang, many fans want to know. Did your mentality change after winning the World Championship in the individual competition? Did this championship give you more confidence to try out new strategies? "

Ye Shaoyang said, "My confidence didn't come from that trophy."

He looked at Chi Shuo beside him and smiled. "It was given to me by my teammates."

The reporter said, "What you mean is that your teammates in Tianheng gave you confidence?"

Ye Shaoyang nodded. "That's right. Qujiang's play has been very stable. Old Qin is our most solid support. Xiao Xing's progress is also very fast … And our Chi Shuo, every time the mid and jungle team works together, our thoughts are synchronized. That's why I have the confidence to try out more heroes. Because I know that my teammates will definitely support me. "

The reporter couldn't help but look at Chi Shuo. "What does Chi Shuo think? When Lieyang used [Sharpshooter] in the middle lane, didn't you suspect that he would make a mistake? "

Chi Shuo said calmly, "I never doubted Yangyang's ability." He looked at Ye Shaoyang with a gentle gaze. "So, no matter what choice Yangyang makes, I will believe in him and support him. I think that teammates should trust each other like this. "

Many players watching the game: "…"

Your words are too hurtful!

Not all teammates trust each other as much as you do, okay? Some teammates will quarrel and even fall out over the selection of heroes or the lineup.

Teammates like you two who have synchronized brainwaves are the minority!

The reporter was thinking the same thing, but on the surface, he joked, "Cough, if the Professional Alliance were to give out the 'Exemplary Partner Award,' I think Shuo Yue and Lie Yang would definitely be able to win it!"

Ye Shaoyang and Chi Shuo looked at each other and smiled.

Chi Shuo said, "It's a pity that there's no such award."

Ye Shaoyang agreed. "I suggest that Chairman Qiu consider giving us the Exemplary Partner Award."

Chairman Qiu: "???"

What's the Exemplary Partner Award? Have you only heard of the Exemplary Couple Award?

The reporter hurriedly ended the topic. "Thank you for accepting our interview. I hope that Tianheng will play its own style in the following matches! See you next week! "

After the interview, they had to walk through a long corridor to return backstage.

Chi Shuo walked in front, and Ye Shaoyang followed behind him. Under the dim light, Chi Shuo suddenly held Ye Shaoyang's hand gently, and their fingers intertwined.

Ye Shaoyang's heart skipped a beat, but he didn't let go. He took the initiative to hold Chi Shuo's hand back.

The two of them secretly walked forward hand in hand, and the frequency of their heartbeats seemed to be particularly clear in the quiet space. They didn't let go of each other until the end of the corridor lit up, and they put on an expression that said, "We're just good partners."

Backstage, Jing Zhe's team members were discussing where to eat. When they saw Chi Shuo, Xie Yuan turned around and said, "Chi Shuo, do you want to go for supper tonight?"

Chi Shuo hit the nail on the head and asked, "Do you need me to treat you?"

Xie Yuan smiled with curved eyes. "Did everyone hear that? Captain Chi, please. Thank you, Captain Chi! "