Ye Shaoyang realized that Little Xing was improving very quickly. Even if he went solo in the international server, he would be able to develop in the bottom lane and stay alive. When he joined the team in the late game, his damage output would be devastating!

His Archer's damage output would often exceed 40%. Sometimes, the game would go smoother. Cheng Xing had also won the MVP many times. His damage output could reach 45% or more. He had even achieved brilliant results like 8-0 and 9-0.

He was no longer Tianheng's weakness.

Cheng Xing said excitedly, "I'm very comfortable playing this new hero. It feels so good to shoot darts and use big moves to kill people. I often get triple kills!"

Darts were different from the long arrows of other Archers. It was a very small hidden weapon. Therefore, it flew very quickly. Its weakness was that it could not be targeted. It needed to be predicted and aimed. The player's skill was very high.

Q skill, shooting out 5 small darts in a wave, often missing.

However, after a few days of practice, Cheng Xing's skill hit rate was very high. Whether it was clearing troops or attacking people, the number of darts that missed was getting fewer and fewer. He could even move like a snake and hit all the darts with Q skill.

Chi Shuo watched Cheng Xing's training video and was very pleased with his disciple's progress. He said to Coach Lin, "Little Xing's new Archer is playing well. Should we consider in advance what lineup to choose to match this new Archer?"

Coach Lin smiled and said, "The coaching team has been studying the lineup of the new hero recently. There's a plan, but I don't know if you guys can work together."

Coach Lin connected the laptop he carried with him to the projection equipment in the training room. He played a PowerPoint analysis of the lineup prepared by the coaching team. On the first page, there was a very special lineup system.

The top laner was Old Qin's best hero [Black Dragon Knight]. The support was the tankiest [Radiant Shield] [Paladin] or the crowd control [Doomhammer]. The mid laner [Day Mage], jungler [Shadow of the Waning Moon], and archer [Shooting Arrow].

The mid laner happened to be the combination of Sun, Moon, and Star.

Coach Lin said, "The names of the three of you are Lieyang, Shuoyue, and Fanxing. In Divinity Wars, there are heroes with Sun and Moon in their names. They can be paired with the new archer to form the combination of Sun, Moon, and Star."

The lineup that the coach came up with was not forced. The midlaner [Day Mage] could be used as a tank, a melee attacker, and play as a warrior. The new archer [Flying Arrow Meteor] could shoot darts from a distance and deal high AOE physical damage. [Shadow of the Waning Moon] was a very flexible jungler who could use the moonlight mark to enter and exit the battlefield.

In other words, the mid laner, jungler, and archer had three core lineups. The mid laner and archer were responsible for working together to reduce the opponent's health, the jungler entered the battlefield to collect kills, and the top laner and support were responsible for protection and control.

Chi Shuo's hero pool included the unpopular hero [Shadow of the Waning Moon]. The reason why he did not take it out was that this hero relied on combo skills to deal damage and relied too much on blue buffs. If he did not get blue buffs in the beginning of the game, the speed of clearing the jungler would be very slow, which would greatly affect the pace of development.

A developing jungler was easy to target. Before the S9 season, Chi Shuo had lost half of this hero and could not develop at all. Now, although Ye Shaoyang helped him reduce the pressure, it was still very risky to take out a jungler who relied too much on blue buffs.