Chi Shuo could not help but wonder if Ye Shaoyang was born with a screw loose.

Due to the large number of players in the individual competition, Group A to D would be competing in the afternoon, while Group E to H would be competing in the evening. It was impossible for every match to be played on the main stage. Thus, the officials divided the stage into four areas and broadcast it live on four separate screens.

The commentators from each country could switch to the screens of their own players and broadcast the matches to the Chinese audience. This way, the progress of the matches would not be affected, and the Chinese audience who were paying attention to the individual competition would be able to watch their own players. It was the best of both worlds.

At 3: 30 p.m., the first match of Group A to D began.

In the soundproof rooms on the stage, the players finished their preparations. Most of the players had brought their own peripherals. Suddenly switching keyboards could cause errors in their operation.

Ye Shaoyang calmly plugged in the keyboard he had brought. When the Chinese audience saw this familiar keyboard, they began to flood the bullet screen.

I set an alarm to come to Yangyang's match on time.

Yinlong Corporation has good taste. They're even advertising their keyboards overseas!

Yangyang's pure white keyboard is beautiful. I bought one too.

I think that when Little Star competes, the dazzling rainbow keyboard will be even more eye-catching.

The keyboard flashed in front of the camera. Then, the camera focused on Ye Shaoyang's face.

Even though he was competing overseas, his expression was still very calm, and there was even a smile on his face. After connecting the keyboard, his slender and fair fingers quickly tapped on the keys, adjusting the sensitivity of the keyboard. The speed of his fingers was as if he was dancing on the keyboard. The bullet screen was instantly flooded with "I envy the speed of the esports players!"

Yao Mu said excitedly, "Next up is the individual competition group stage. There are four players from our country participating in this year's international invitational tournament. I'm sure everyone already knows the groups. Lieyang is in Group C. There's one jungler and two warriors in his group. It can be said to be the group of death. They're all pretty good. "

Brother Dong said, "Yes. Mid laners are very fragile. They don't have much of an advantage against assassins and warriors. Their tower pushing speed is also very slow. The good thing is that Lieyang is very good at assassins and has a strong sense of tactics. They'll be able to put up a fight. "

At this moment, deafening screams could be heard in the stadium. There were even girls holding loudspeakers and speaking Korean. The Chinese audience could only understand the word "oppa."

Yao Mu said, "The screams in the stadium are very intense. The fans are cheering for Group A's Korean player, Kim Min-joon. Lieyang is competing overseas, so it's hard for fans to come. But it's okay. The viewers in the live broadcast room can cheer for Yangyang in the bullet screen. "

The bullet screen was instantly flooded with cheers.

There were also some mocking comments. "What cheers? I think Lieyang won't even make it out of the group stage. "" The fragile mid laner is going to the individual competition. He's just going to die, right? "

Yao Mu continued, "Today's opponent is Takuya Kiriyama from Japan. This player is the jungler of the popular MOK team. He's also the best jungler in the S10 Japan division. He's won the MVP award many times. Currently, his fame in Japan is on par with the veteran player, Fujita. "