Chi Shuo took the trophies and placed the three S10 All Stars trophies side by side in the display cabinet. He locked the glass cabinet and turned to go upstairs. Cheng Xing looked at his master's back and wondered when he would be able to contribute to the Tianhuan Squad's display cabinet and win a trophy.

Team Two had participated in the folk Silver Dragon Cup and even won a championship. Old Qin, Brother Qu, and the others had also won trophies. He was the only one who hadn't won anything yet.

Cheng Xing scratched his head and silently turned to go upstairs.

The team didn't have any training scheduled for the next few days, so Chi Shuo and Ye Shaoyang went back to their bedroom on the third floor. As soon as they opened the door, Little White immediately ran over with his tail raised. He sniffed around their feet and confirmed that it was a familiar scent. Then he meowed and pounced on Ye Shaoyang.

Ye Shaoyang was fully embraced by him. He smiled as he bent over to pick up the cat and scratched its head. "I haven't seen you for a few days. Did you cause any trouble?" Little White let out a long cry. "Meow meow!"

Ye Shaoyang walked around the house with it in his arms and found …

This little bastard had actually scratched Chi Shuo's curtains into strips of tassels!

The two of them stood at the bedroom door and looked at each other.

Chi Shuo saw that his curtains had been ravaged by the kitten's claws. The corners of his mouth twitched slightly. He patted Little White's head and said, "You started to tear down the house while we were away?"

Ye Shaoyang frowned. "You grabbed the curtains and climbed up. Do you want to go to heaven?"

The kitten looked at its owner with wide eyes. It even rubbed its head against Ye Shaoyang's palm with an innocent look on its face.

If it had been anyone else, Chi Shuo would have been disgusted just by breaking into his room, let alone scratching the curtains.

But Little White was Shaoyang's cat and looked very cute.

Looking at the warm scene of Shaoyang holding the kitten, Chi Shuo couldn't get angry at all. He reached out and gently scratched the kitten's chin. He whispered, "I'll forgive you this time, but there won't be a next time."

Ye Shaoyang said awkwardly, "Sorry, I'll buy you new curtains."

Chi Shuo said, "It's okay. I've used these curtains for five years. They're quite old and should be replaced. I'm going out tomorrow, so I'll just buy a new one. "

Ye Shaoyang was puzzled. "Going out? Are you busy tomorrow? "

Chi Shuo coughed softly and said, "I've made an appointment with a doctor. I'm going to the hospital."

Ye Shaoyang thought that he was sick and couldn't help but ask with concern, "What's wrong? Are you not feeling well? "

Chi Shuo was silent for a moment before he looked away. His ears were slightly red and his voice was a little hoarse. "I've made an appointment with a doctor specializing in pheromones. I want to get an injection of suppressant."

Ye Shaoyang was stunned for a moment. He quickly realized why Chi Shuo wanted to get an injection of suppressant.

He carefully read the "Safety Marking Manual" that the hospital gave him several times from beginning to end. This time, he read it word by word with the attitude of studying scientific literature. He was afraid that he would make a mistake because he didn't understand ABO's physiological knowledge.

The manual mentioned that when an Alpha fell in love with an Omega, he would have a strong possessive desire for the Omega and would want to completely mark the other party. The physiological desire was difficult to control, which may lead to the loss of control of the pheromones and enter the susceptible period. At this time, if an Alpha didn't want to directly mark the other party, the best way was to inject a strong suppressant to suppress the physiological impulse.