Final Vol: Top of the World Chapter 154

Start from the beginning

Ye Shaoyang's cheeks burned.

Brother my ass! He was Omega, and Chi Shuo was Alpha. They weren't the same gender. He always forgot this setting. The concept that "we're all men" was deeply ingrained in him, and he couldn't change it in a short time.

Chi Shuo didn't say much. He reached out to help Ye Shaoyang tidy up his slightly messy bangs and said softly, "Go back and rest early. The regular season is over, and there are still two months before the playoffs. We have to prepare well. "

Ye Shaoyang nodded vigorously. "Okay. Good night, Captain Chi."

After returning to the dormitory, Ye Shaoyang's cell phone suddenly rang. He turned it on and saw a photo and a message from Chi Shuo. "This is Tianheng's S6 season. It was a group photo after we won second place in the World Competition."

Ye Shaoyang opened it. Chi Shuo still had the innocence of a teenager. He was expressionless when the photo was taken, and he looked cool. God Ming stood in the middle with a gentle smile. Next to him were Old Nie, Ah Ning, and the top laner, Brother Long. The five of them were holding the silver World Runner-Up Trophy.

But obviously, they weren't satisfied with just second place. Their smiles were a little forced.

Ye Shaoyang replied with a smile, "You were already so cocky when you were 18?"

Chi Shuo said, "It's just that I don't really know how to smile. Plus, I won second place at the time, so I was a little upset."

Ye Shaoyang felt that the unhappy teenager Chi Shuo was actually quite cute. He took a closer look at the 18-year-old Chi Shuo. Chi Shuo had changed a lot over the past few years. He had gone from being an ignorant and sharp teenager to the calm and collected captain of Tianheng. His innocence and childishness had also faded away. The current Chi Shuo was the strongest pillar of support for everyone in Tianheng.

Ye Shaoyang replied, "This year, let's go to the World Competition and take a group photo. You can smile when the time comes."

Chi Shuo replied, "… I'll try my best."

He sent a smiley face emoji and said, "Go to sleep. Good night."

Ye Shaoyang saved the photo before going to bed.

In the room next door, Cheng Xing was sitting cross-legged on the bed. He was crazily sending private messages to Qujiang. "Brother Qujiang, Brother Qujiang, don't you think there's something wrong between my master and Brother Yang?"

Qujiang: "What's wrong?"

Cheng Xing scratched his head in distress and said, "That's right. When the two of them looked at each other and hugged, it felt like no one else could get a word in edgewise."

Qujiang sent a row of sad emojis: "You just found out?"

Cheng Xing: "Huh?"

Qujiang sent a row of smiling emojis and said, "Old Qin and I are both Level 7 members of # Sun and Moon Shine Together # Super Talk."

Cheng Xing: "What?!"

Qujiang threw a hyperlink to Cheng Xing. When Cheng Xing clicked on it, his worldview was shattered.

F * ck! Master and Brother Yang actually already had CP fans. Moreover, the fans' imaginations were so realistic.

Especially after today's match, when Brother Yang gently hugged Master, the fans took screenshots of it and analyzed it. It was really too sweet.

Ahhh, I'll cheer them up!

If I were Captain Chi, I would also fall in love with Yangyang, a super warm guy.