The two-player system could no longer be used in the final round.

Zhao Xinping's best Archer was to fight Tianheng head-on. Their chances of winning would be higher.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back. The third round of Tianheng vs Northern Shepherd is about to begin. Let's go to the BP of the third round!"

"Tianheng returned to the blue side and prioritized to ban the protective support [Light of Blessing]. Northern Shepherd banned the wild core [Stealthed Thief]!"

"Tianheng's second ban is [Radiant Shield], which is also a protective support. Northern Shepherd's second ban is [Lord of the Abyss], which is a stab."

"From the BP, all the positions of Archers have been revealed. Is Northern Shepherd going to pick Archers? After all, Warriors are not afraid of [Stealthed Thief]. Only Archers are afraid of this kind of hidden stab that can cut into the backline. "

As soon as he finished speaking, the two sides began to choose.

Tianheng's first floor snatched [Wind Spirit] and secured Cheng Xing's Archer position.

Northern Shepherd followed up with [Sharpshooter] and [Berserker], which were Archers + Top Laners.

"Northern Shepherd picked Archers and went to the bottom lane! Xinping's Archer has appeared again. She's currently the number one Archer in China. Her [Sharpshooter] is a true Sniper God. Her bullet hit rate is almost 99%! "

Yaoguang's Yumao had previously faked a match and used [Sharpshooter] to get a fake pentakill, which was praised to the heavens by his fans. In reality, the strongest [Sharpshooter] in China had always been Zhao Xinping. Her results in the national server were unsurpassed.

This was also the hero that made her famous.

The valiant Female Captain A, the calm Sniper, the S7 Best Newcomer Award, and the S8 World Pairs Champion, Zhao Xinping.

She had countless fans, and her number of fans was no less than the number of old players like Chi Shuo and Fang Zhengqing.

When they saw her Sharpshooter appear, deafening screams and applause rang out in the stadium. Some fans even shouted, "Sister, I want to give birth to your children!"

This caused the crowd to burst into laughter.

Coach Lin had already thought of this outcome when he picked the Archer position. He looked at Chi Shuo and said, "Chi Shuo, we need to choose a jungler who can break into the backline to kill her. Should we take [Bloodcloak Thorn]?"

Chi Shuo thought for a moment and said, "Bloodcloak Thorn is too fragile. It's safer to take [Ninja]."

Coach Lin nodded and said, "Alright. Floor 3 will take the mid laner. Yangyang will take [Goddess of Destiny] and [Ninja]. Chi Shuo will take all the economy in the jungle. "

Ye Shaoyang: "No problem."

Tianheng's second and third floor took down [Ninja] and [Goddess of Destiny], a pair of mid laners. It was obvious that they were targeting Zhao Xinping's Archer position. Then, Bei Sheyan took down the mid laner [Dark Witch] on floor 3.

Xiao En had trained this hero in the international server before. He could send out a clone of himself, the "Puppet Wizard", to occupy a good position in advance. Then, he could use a big move, "Lich's Calamity", which could cause AOE magic damage. He could also switch positions with his own puppet and control it more flexibly.

Ye Shaoyang laughed and said, "He really cracked this time."

Cheng Xing said, "That's right. The Dark Witch can split into two heroes, haha. You can't type in the game. Otherwise, Xiao En would have sent an emoji right now. "