The two commentators guessed. Tianheng's top and bottom lanes couldn't beat Yueying, but as long as Nakano came to help, the result would be different. Everyone knew that Tianheng's Nakano was good!

In a 2v2 on the bottom lane, Yueying had the advantage. But in a 4v4, Tianheng could win as long as they could kill the archer.

The live audience and the netizens in the live broadcast room also looked at the big screen in anticipation. Finally, Chi Shuo reached level 6. Yueying's jungler hadn't reached level 6 because of the buff in the beginning of the game. This was a very good opportunity to catch someone.

However …

Chi Shuo didn't catch someone? He actually went to the middle lane to freeload?!

The two commentators looked at each other. "Level 6, he didn't go to the bottom lane but stuck out in the middle lane?"

"He probably wants to wait for Lieyang to reach level 6. After all, [King of Fighters]'s control can't control the opposing archer. Only the mid laner's seal can guarantee that he can control [Wind Spirit]. "

"Yes, he didn't rush to fight the first dragon. Captain Chi returned to the top lane after freeloading a wave of experience in the middle lane. Does he want to continue farming?"

Level 6 junglers usually went to a certain lane to catch people. If they couldn't find an opportunity, they would return to the jungle to develop. However, Chi Shuo didn't go to catch people this round. He returned to the jungle directly. This strategy was very common in online games. He would develop silently and wait for the crucial equipment to be ready before catching people to ensure the success rate of catching people.

Ye Shaoyang quickly reached level 6 and left the middle lane.

Yueying's mid laner immediately reminded him, "Mid laner, miss!"

The top and bottom lanes quickly retreated to prevent Ye Shaoyang from flashing and starting a team fight.

However, the audience with the omniscient view noticed that Ye Shaoyang didn't go to the top and bottom lanes to provide support. Instead, he crouched in the grass near the river in the jungle, observing the movements of the opposing jungler. Sure enough, when he saw the jungler pass by the top lane, he immediately signaled Old Qin, "Retreat to the top lane!"

Qin Yizhu was level 6 at this time. As soon as Ye Shaoyang finished speaking, the opposing jungler popped out from the grass and jumped over the tower to attack him. Xu Zhuo immediately followed up with damage output. The two of them were fighting two against one. It was obvious that they wanted to kill him under the tower.

Qin Yizhu used his lifesteal skill and braced himself to charge forward. He desperately cleared the last wave of troops and then retreated with a flash!

"He escaped with only a sliver of health left!" The commentator said excitedly, "This flash was too timely. He only had a sliver of health left." "The opposing team couldn't continue chasing because the troops were cleared. The tower's damage was very high."

Sure enough, the tower continuously attacked the opposing players within its range. Yueying's top laner and jungler were crippled by the tower and didn't chase after them. Old Qin ran to the safety of the inner tower and pressed the return button.

Old Qin's fearful voice came from the live chat. "Fortunately, I ran away in time!"

Ye Shaoyang looked at the top lane and smiled. "Not bad. They caught this wave for nothing."

They didn't kill him and the tower wasn't destroyed. The jungler came here for nothing.

This way, Cheng Xing at the bottom lane could use the time to develop. In a 2v2, as long as he wasn't stunned by the opposing team's support, Xie Weiyu wouldn't be able to kill him quickly. After all, his ultimate skill could lifesteal. It was useless even if Xie Weiyu crippled him. Little Xing used Lifesteal to heal a wave of troops and recovered his health back to full.