Ye Shaoyang: "Captain Chen and I were just about to enter the game."

Xie Weiyu was stunned for a moment. "Ah … Captain Chen from Ice Spirit?"

Ye Shaoyang: "Yeah, I just added him as a friend. Are you close with him? "

Xie Weiyu: "Not really."

Ye Shaoyang: "Let's get to know each other. Want to join?"

And so, the two-player squad became three-player squads.

Xie Weiyu was a very introverted person. Other than his teammates in Yueying, he only had one friend in the League, Ye Shaoyang. Chen Qianhua was very good-tempered and took the initiative to greet him. "Hello, Xiao Yu."

Xie Weiyu: "Hello, Captain Chen."

It was a little awkward to play with people who were not familiar with each other, but Ye Shaoyang was very good at livening up the atmosphere. With him around, the live chat channel was not boring at all.

Ye Shaoyang: "Third Squad, we're invincible!"

A row of question marks appeared in Little White's live chat.

An Omega with two Beta bodyguards?

I think Little White is quite interesting. Last time, after playing Yueying, he became good friends with Xiao Yu. This time, after playing Ice Spirit, he pulled Captain Chen to play with him!

Does Little White like to make friends with Beta players more?

Yeah, I've never seen him play with Alpha players other than Team Chi.

Ye Shaoyang saw the discussion in the bullet screen and joked, "After all, I'm an Omega. It's easier to get along with Beta friends. Beta players don't have pheromones, so they don't need inhibitors. Think about it carefully. How many inhibitors and injections do Alpha and Omega have to take since they were young? Beta players don't need them. It's much easier. "

He really wished that he was a Beta player. Then he wouldn't have so many problems.

Chen Qianhua was stunned when he heard his words.

In the eyes of others, Beta might mean mediocrity. Their genes were not as good as Alpha and Omega's, and they needed to put in more effort to achieve good results.

Ye Shaoyang, on the other hand, felt that Beta players did not need inhibitors and were not troubled by pheromones and estrus. It was very easy.

That seemed to be right?

Chen Qianhua thought about it carefully. Since he had split into Beta players, he had not gone to the hospital and did not need to prepare all kinds of sprays and drugs. As for those Alpha players, they had to spray concealer on their bodies every time they went out. They also had to go to the hospital regularly to check their pheromones. If their pheromones were unstable, they had to get injections …

It was indeed quite troublesome.

Chen Qianhua chuckled and said, "Yangyang has a point. I also think it's good to be a Beta player."

Xie Weiyu agreed. "Yeah, I've never had an injection since I was young!"

The netizens in the live chat room complained about the trouble of getting injections and taking drugs.

In fact, in the ABO world, Beta players were the most common. They accounted for more than 70% of the human population.

Ye Shaoyang's words made a good impression on the Beta fans and resonated with many netizens.

Seeing that the live chat room had turned into a discussion about the sexes … No, the sexes.

Ye Shaoyang hurriedly changed the topic. "Are we going to play ranked games or the entertainment bureau?"