When Little Wei saw the comments, she smiled and said, "Don't worry, I don't need to ask. The reporters will help me ask during the post-competition interview. There are two rounds today. The MVP of the first round is Lieyang, and the MVP of the second round is Shuoyue. I'm guessing that the reporters will invite both of them to the interview booth to increase the viewership. "

As soon as she finished speaking, Shuoyue and Lieyang appeared at the interview booth.

The female reporter smiled warmly. "Welcome Shuoyue and Lieyang to the interview booth!"

The two of them stood side by side in front of the advertising wall and nodded angrily at the reporters.

The female reporter: "Congratulations to Tianheng for winning the competition in 20! So far, Tianheng's results in Group S are 21, 20, 20. They have won three matches in a row and have a net score of 5 points. They have already secured a spot in the winner's group. Do the two of you have anything to say? "

Ye Shaoyang picked up the microphone and said calmly, "Of course we're very happy to be in the winner's group. However, the playoffs are different from the regular season. The overall situation is more of a test of the coaching staff's lineup and the hero pool of the players. Everyone's psychological pressure will be greater. Teams that perform well in the regular season often fail in the playoffs. Therefore, we shouldn't be arrogant just because we're in the winner's group. We still have to prepare for every match seriously. "

He looked at Chi Shuo and signaled with his eyes. You should say a few words too?

Chi Shuo's lips curled up slightly and he said, "Yes, Lieyang is right."

Ye Shaoyang: "…"

Are you the captain or am I the captain? You should say a few more words. Don't always make me speak!

In the broadcast room, Tianheng's fans were spamming the screen.

Tianheng's diplomat, Lieyang. Does it seem like he has a script written in advance for every interview?

Lieyang's EQ is very high. He's not nervous at all during the interview.

Yangyang blabbered on and on. Captain Chi concluded, "Yangyang is right.

Captain Chi really knows how to slack off. He's standing at the side like a prop?

Why do I feel like Lieyang is more like a captain? Captain Chi, you only blinked when you were kidnapped? "

Ye Shaoyang had indeed been a captain for several years, so he was very good at handling interviews. Chi Shuo was not willing to speak, so Ye Shaoyang had to say a few more words. Otherwise, it would be very awkward if there was an awkward silence!

The reporter also realized that Lieyang was better at talking, so he handed the microphone to him and asked, "In today's match, the pair that the two of you brought out was very eye-catching! This pair was rated by the netizens as the most prone to crashing, but the two of you cooperated very well and did not crash even once. May I ask if the two of you have practiced in private for a long time? "

Ye Shaoyang said, "The pair is indeed very difficult to work together. Captain Chi and I practiced this pair in the international server. We practiced for about a month, right? "

He looked at Chi Shuo, who said calmly, "Yes, we have a pair of sockpuppets in the international server."

The reporter suddenly understood. "So, when the Fire Mark Squad was fighting in Tianheng, they suddenly banned [Spirit World's Snow Bird] because they knew that the two of you were practicing the pair, so they prevented the two of you from bringing it out?"