Bonus 🔞⚠️

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️🔞⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
18+ content below.... If you are uncomfortable then skip... Well I don't know how I will gonna write this but I will try my best... Read at your own risk...

A/n: Taehyung takes her towards car and make her seat on the car... Jisoo realises what she will face after sometimes... Taehyung goes to the driver seat and start driving... While driving Taehyung's one hand is in steering & another one is on Jisoo's thigh, rubbing her thigh... She is trying hard to not moaning by biting her lips... As they reached home, Jisoo gets down from the car and try to go inside home fast... So she can save herself from him... Taehyung smirk seeing Jisoo's action...

Taehyung's pov : Babygirl... By doing this you are only causing trouble to yourself... First I thought am gonna do it slowly but now you are making it more hard..

Taehyung also runs behind her.... Jisoo about to go inside the house but Taehyung holds her hand and pulls her toward him... He pinned her Against wall..

Taehyung : Why you are running from me baby?? ( he whispers and starts kissing her neck... Jisoo slowly moan)

Jisoo: Tae... We are outside of our home.... Somebody can see us..

Taehyung : So what... Am I doing anything wrong... You are my wife and we have right to making love..(hearing that Jisoo's face become all red... Seeing this Taehyung starts kissing her roughly... Jisoo realise that she can't control her more... So she also starts responding the kiss... Its become a passionate kiss...)

Taehyung starts finding the zip of Jisoo's dress to undress her... Realising that Jisoo push Taehyung in order to go inside the house... But they didn't broke the kiss... After locking the door while kissing Taehyung starts giving her hickeys... Jisoo can't stops herself from moaning... Jisoo take off Taehyung's coat... Jisoo can feel Taehyung's hardness..Taehyung Again kiss her....  They started sucking and biting each other's lips like a hungry kid sucking milk from the nipple of his mother... Tae entered her mouth with his tongue and tasted every corner of her mouth... They parted once they ran out of breath... They joined their forehead while panting...

Tae: you taste so good baby as always....

Jisoo: just for you...

Tae bent and kissed her neck... He gave her open mouth kisses while sucking her skin... His one hand was on the back of her neck and one was intertwined with her hand and her free hand was running in his hair... She arched her neck to give him more access... He bite her neck and gave her a hickey...

Jisoo: ahhmmmmm Taehyung...

He sucked the mark to soothe pain... He Came down and kissed her collarbon....  Then he moved towards her cleavage, he had to bend a lot so he picked her up in bridal style and made her lay on the bed... She was holding his shirt tightly... He kissed her forehead again and then came down and kissed her on the cleavage area...She was pulling him more into her...Tae made her sit and  slid her dress from her shoulder and kissed on her shoulder and licked it... His hands reached her back and he opened the zip of her Dress and tore off it from her and threw it in some other corner of the room...Now she was only in her undergarments  then he snuggle in her breast and kissed from over her bra...

She was moaning: aaahhhh ummmm.

Tae finally unhooked her bra and removed it and threw it...  she just clutched the bedsheet in her hands and closed her eyes tightly...Tae looked at her heavy round breast
and her erected nipples... Without
wasting time he took one of her
breasts in his hand and the other in his mouth... He kissed and sucked her breast... He was sucking kissing and nibbling her nipples, he did the same with the other twin...