Heartbreaking

Suho was about to tell the truth of Tzuyu but Jimin come...

Jm pov : I saw Suho was talking with Jisoo... I remembered about Taehyung words... Suho was about to say something to Jisoo... I think he was going to confession... But I ran and stop them....

Jm: Jisooshi..... Mom is calling you...

Jisoo : Ohhh alright Suho... I will talk to you later... I have to go now...

Suho: Yeah sure....

Jisoo left...

Jm: So Mr.Suho.. How is everything in your company??? 

Suho: Well...

They talk about Their company & business...

Jisoo : Mom you called me??

Mom: Ohhh you didn’t take your breakfast yet... So that's why I call you..

Jisoo : Don’t worry I will have my one... I just call Tae & Tzuyu...  She left for the garden... As soon as she reached there she was shocked... Tzuyu was hugging Taehyung...

Taehyung : Baby...

Tzuyu: What about Jisoo??

Taehyung : She is fine & she will be...

Jisoo was feeling heartbreaking... Her heart breaks into thousand pieces... She Crying & ran away from there and went another way of the garden...

Jisoo pov : I thought Tae started liking me... But it seems I was wrong...he loves Tzuyu... And am the one who is the third wheel Between them... I was crying then I heard a familiar voice... Its Suho...

Suho : Heyy Jisoo... Why are you crying?? Your eyes become red... What's matter??  Tell me...

Jisoo : Suho.... I am the third wheel Between two love birds...

Suho: What are you trying to say??

Jisoo : Tae & Tzuyu loves each other... And because of me they can't be together....

Suho: Hey that's not true...

(he hugs Jisoo.... That moment they were not alone... There was a person who saw that... Its Taehyung... They broke the hug... Taehyung left the place with sad face)

Suho: Look Jisoo... You have to believe him & your heart... He likes you and it obvious....

Suho pov: I know Tzuyu did all this... Now I can easily manipulate Jisoo & make her mine... But I won’t do that... I know she is not mine... I can't destroy four lives and I won’t allow you too Tzuyu...

Jisoo : But what about that What I see...

Suho: I know that wasn’t true... That was T.....

Tzuyu: Hey Suho... Come with me your dad called us... You have to go urgent...

Suho: Whay happen now??  Well jisoo... I have to go now but remember what I said to you earlier... Don't believe anything anybody...

Suho left Tzuyu and jisoo begin..

Tzuyu : Heyy Jisoo... You know why am here....huh...how you will gonna know... Let me tell you... I am here cause my dad gave a proposal yesterday... And that was ours marriage... You know my & Taehyung....

Jisoo was shocked hearing that....

Tzuyu : His answer was yes... But I know you guys are married.. Because of you... We can't be together... So I will be grateful to you if you go far away from us....

After saying all Tzuyu left... In the car Suho noticed Tzuyu smirking all way...

Tzuyu pov: I was fully prepared with my plan... But I didn’t noticed Jisoo there firstly and the spider wasn’t in my plan... It seems like the nature also helping me to get Taehyung... After that I want to check Jisoo... But Suho said he won’t help me but he did & it was a perfect timing... Am happy what happened today... Now I just need Suho not to tell the truth and make distance between Taehyung & Jisoo...

Taehyung went inside... Jimin come..

Jm: Heyy bro... I saw Jisoo & Suho was talking... I thought He can confesse so that I stop their talking... I feel proud of me...

Taehyung : They love each other & confess each other... ( with a low and sad voice)

Jm: What... Did you hear it?? I think it just a misunderstanding...

Taehyung : They were hugging each other.... I saw it... I think I am the third wheeler between them... I should let Jisoo go and live her life as she want...

Jm: Heyyy Taehyung don't go at any consequences without knowing the whole thing...

Taehyung : What will be the whole thing rather than they are lovers and am coming Between them...

Jisoo also come with her red eyes...

Jm: Jisooshi... What happened why your eyes are red?? Is everything Alright??

Jisoo : Yeah... I am fine... Just something fallen in my eyes... I should go to my room to check it...

Jm: You should talk to her Taehyung... Maybe it just a misunderstanding... Just clear everything Between all...

Taehyung : I saw & hear what I need to... Now pls don’t say anything....

The day has been passed.... Both Taehyung and Jisoo didn’t talk to each other because of heartbreaking... Suho was tried to talk to jisoo but because of his business he had to go abroad for a week... So he decided to tell her after he come.... Tzuyu make everything possible to make distance between Taehyung & Jisoo.... She come everyday to meet Taehyung made the distance more & more.... Vsoo was living in a house but like strangers... Jimin tried to do many things... But nothing solve...

After a week.....

Mom: Mochi.... What happened between Taehyung & Jisoo?? They had fight??  I am observing them since last week after that girl.... What's her name...she come...

Jm: Tzuyu... Mom... I have tried many ways to solve their problem... But nothing solve... It's  just gotten worse.. Now you can do something....

Mom: It's Their husband-wife matter... I just think they need time... So you you leave it on them... Just relax...

Next day Suho returned from abroad... He wanted to tell everything to Vsoo... But.........
.
.
.
.
.
That's all for today and if you like this part and want more then pls vote.... Support me as a new writer...

💜💜💜💜
🐻🐰🐯