Escape...

Jisoo was waiting for the right time to execute her plan...As soon as she heard that V will take some of his clients to home.... She thinks...

Jisoo pov: Ohhh.... Today there will be some guests here.... That means less security... Then I could easily escape from here....ohh god pls make everything according to my plan..Make everything successful... I can escape this prison... Meet my family... ( She said all looking at the sky)

Time skip.... After lunch Maria was
preparing dinner for the guest... Then
jisoo entered the kitchen... 

Maria: Jisoo mam.... What are you doing here???  Do you need anything??

Jisoo: How many times I have forbidden you not telling me mam... Just jisoo... Btw I want an Apple...

Maria: Ohhh... Just a minute.... Here you go...

Jisoo: How many people will come today??

Maria: Ohhh.. I think 4 people along V sir...

Jisoo : Ohhh... Where is Jiminshi??? He will not come here??

Maria: Actually no.. He went outside city for a couple of days.. Taehyung sir will also go after tomorrow...

Jisoo in mind( that's a great chance for me to escape)

Jisoo: Well... Taehyung was telling you about some rules in the morning... Which rules he was talking about?

Maria: Whenever Sir has a meetings in house no maids are allowed to come out from their rooms only male members can stay out... Sir said you too have to stay in room...

Jisoo: I had to stay my room in the evening... Anyways why this strange rules??

Maria : The people who have meeting with Sir all are Mafias From different countries.... It will become risk to us so he allowed us to live here with our family......

Jisoo pov : Besides he is a monster & a Mafia he is quite responsible...

Maria: I have finished my cooking... Lets go from here... They will come at any moment....
( they were about to go then jisoo stop Maria's sudden screaming... She suddenly remember to cook that  special thing that V ordered her to cook)

Maria: ohhh no... How could I forgotten to cook Sir's favourite food... What am gonna do now... 😰😰😰

Jisoo: Don't worry... Make it till they come... I will also help you...Thank you jisoo...

They start making V's favourite food... Then they heard the bell.... Maria panicked....

Maria: Ohhh god... What’s gonna do now... The food is not ready yet...

Jisoo: Don't worry they are not gonna here...

V and guests come in hall... They are discussing about some of their plan... Jisoo & Maria trying their whole to finished the work before any of them see them....

Their meeting ended after 30 minutes... They were moving out... Suddenly one said...

Client1: Heyy Kim Taehyung... You are one of the biggest Mafia in the world.. We come to your house and going back without seeing your whole mansion...

V: What you want to say???

C1: I mean I really want to see your whole house... As the Interior design of your hall make me interested in it...If you permit me than may I??

V thinks that there is no problem if he visit it as he thought everyone are in their room but in reality they are not...

V: Okay... You can see it...

He goes inside while others talking with V... He see everything after that he come to the kitchen and see two ladies there....

C1 : Ohhh beautiful... Kim Taehyung kept these beauty in house... But still no one knows it... He said it while smirking....

Both ladies got afraid when they heard this voice...

The man was looking  at jisoo and saying...

C1: You are too beautiful... I am wandering where Kim Taehyung find you.... You are here for a night or something else...what I am saying... What will be something else... Its sure that you are here for a night.... Then come to my place after him...

Jisoo: Shut up... How dare you to say something like that....

C1: Ohho why are you shouting.... He says going closer to her...

Maria: Pls stay away from here.... Otherwise I will call sir...

C1: What do you think... You sir will kick me out just for a night stand...So wrong...

He goes and held jisoo's arm... Then a voice relief jisoo and maria... Its V...

V: Whats happening here?? (He saw the man held Jisoo's hand) Why do you touch her....

C1: Ohhh come on Kim Taehyung.... I know she is here for a night... Send her to my place after you done... (He winked at V)

V: She is not the one you understood... ( He said controlling his anger as the man was his client)

C1: Ohh.. Why are you lying?  I know this type of girl...(touching Jisoo's arm again)

That enough for V to lose is control...

V: How dare you to touch her!!!! Don't even think to I am letting you do whatever you want!!! (Extreme angry tone)

C1: Don’t you dare to talk with me like this... She is beautiful and her body also... She can make me..( Cut by a punch🤛🤛🤛🤛🤛)

V: Before I killed you left my house...

C1: You hit me... I will not spare you...

He left the place... Then jisoo & maria sigh... Before they could say anything V looked at them with extreme angry look....😡😡

V: Do you forget the rules Maria?? What I have told you?? Why you both are come out from your rooms??( Angry tone)

Maria: So..rr..y sir.. I just...

V: (shouted) Stop you nonsense...

Jisoo: Why are you shouting to her... It was me to told her come out of the room... Its so boring to stay in a room for long...

V: (He punch the wall beside Jisoo's head... Which made her afraid...) Don’t you dare to talk me in this voice & don’t forget your limits in your house...

Jisoo got hurt very much... She ran to her room crying... V went his room as he was to angry... No one had dinner...

.
.
.
.
.

That's all for today.....