Shocked

Vmin come home after finishing meeting.... Taehyung run to the kitchen and ask Maria...

Taehyung : Maria where is Jisoo?? She is just amazing... For her we get this deal...

Jm: Why Won't she would be amazing... After all she is my sister in law... Btw where is she??

Maria : I think she is in her room...

Taehyung : Ok.. I just go & give her the good news and freshen up... Maria pls arranged the food... Am so hungry..

Taehyung gone to his room and jimin went his one...

Taehyung's pov : As soon as I opened the door of my room by taking name of Jisoo but I found the room was empty... Jisoo isn't here... Where she could be gone...

He goes to the downstairs again...

Taehyung : Maria.... Jisoo isn't there...

Maria : What...but... Ohhh I just remember Sir... She is in garden with John... She was feeling boring so she went there...

Taehyung : Ohhh... Then I should freshen up first and call her out...

Taehyung goes for freshen up and after a few minutes he come down... He goes to the garden and still not found her there...

Taehyung : Jisoo??? Where are you?? Are you playing hide & sick with me.. Pls come out....

He have search the whole garden and home... But didn't find her... Then he suddenly remember what Jisoo said yesterday night...

Taehyung : She leave mee... She told me yesterday if she leave me what am gonna do... But told it seriously... Why this is always happened with me.. Why I always lose the one I love and who is my own... First I lost my whole family... After that I lost my friend... The whom I believe and love after my family, you & Mom... And now Jisoo also leave me... Why all this happening with me..

Jm: Yeah... About him... The way he left us was really shocking... That bustard Song could harm us but he is taking revenge from our close one...

Taehyung : For that I won't forgive him... I kidnapped his son and then he got to know about him and killed him...

Jm: Taehyung... What if Jisoo disappearing is also cause by him like the last time??

Taehyung : I don't think so... Jisoo asked me yesterday... If she left me what am gonna do.... I said nothing gonna happen.. And she left today..... I become sick of my life... My love for Jisoo just one-sided... She never love me...( he break into tears)

Jm: Taehyung.. I still don't think Jisoo escape... I think there is something that we don't know...

Taehyung : I don't want to talk about this anymore... Its her life her choice... She has full rights to live her life... Leave me alone for sometimes...

Taehyung then goes to the garden and thinking about past....

Taehyung pov: In high school my one and only friend was Jimin... I didn't talk to anybody.... But the last year of high school.... I got a friend... My one & only friend except Jimin... Jinyoung... Three of us can't leave with each other even a single day... But in there was a person whom I hate for his behaviour but when I know he is the son of Song... My enemy.... I hate him most... One-day me and him was fought for a matter... And I beat him very hard... I knew that Song won't let it go easily... Two days later of that... Jinyoung called me but when I answered that... We were just shocked.. Jinyoung died by accident... I know that the accident is caused by Song... But I couldn't do anything.... But what if Jimin's word become true....

Author pov/ Taehyung's pov ended by something that stuck in his shoe.... He bent down and fine a ring.... He recognise the ring.... It was given by Mom...

Taehyung : Jisoo... You not only left us But also you left our memory behind.. You can say me that you want to leave.... I will let you go.... Maybe...

John: Sir... What are you doing here?? Here is Jisoo mam??

Taehyung : That's the question I should asked.... She was with you right??

John: Well.... I was getting a call continuously... So mam asked me to answer it... So when I left she was with the new bodyguard...

Taehyung : New bodyguard??

John: Yeah.. Sir... The one you appointed 2 weeks ago...

Taehyung : I didn't appointed any bodyguard recently... Maybe Jimin did.. Jimin.....

Jimin: What happened Taehyung..

Taehyung : Did you appointed any bodyguard recently??

Jm: No.... It's your and John's job to keep any bodyguard....

Taehyung started having doubt....

Taehyung : Why you didn't asked me about him John??

John: Sir he said... You appointed him and also you gave him many works to do...

Taehyung : I thought he was regular one... But how I know...

Jm: Are you guys are trying to say that bodyguard kidnapped Jisoo???

Taehyung : I don't know or he helped her to escape....

Jisoo's said.......

Jisoo's pov : I opened my eyes and found myself in a dark room... I don't remember anything... The last thing I remember... I was at the backside of house and trying to get out of there.... How I am here??? Taehyung where are you.... Will he come to save me... Ohhh god how am gonna get out of it... Who are they?

Before kidnapped.....

Jisoo : Maria.... Am so bore... Come and talk to me....

Maria: Sorry I am so busy... I have to make dinner before Sir come...

Jisoo : Ohhh... Mom ia not also here... What am gonna do now??

Maria: You can go to the garden... Feel the fresh air...

Jisoo : That's the only way to pass time...

Jisoo goes out... After a few minutes John come and stand a far from Jisoo... Jisoo noticed him...

Jisoo : Hey... John what's happened?? Why are you standing here?? Didn't you go with your sirs??

John: Taehyung sir asked to be with you always till he is not here after that fire incident...

Jisoo smile thinking how protective and caring Taehyung is... Anyone can fall for him if he show his this side to everyone... After sometimes John started getting call....

Jisoo : John.. You can answer the call... Maybe something important...

John: Ok mam... Am coming...(he left..in way he said another bodyguard) Hey you
The new one... Do you have any work now?? If you have then leave it and stay here with mam... Am coming in a few minutes..
.
.
.
.

Taehyung : You!!!!!!!!!!!
.

That's all for today.. Hope you all like it then pls vote it and support me as a new writer... Forgive me for my mistakes... Sorry for late update as my exams are running...

💜💜💜💜
🐯🐰🐻