Unavailing truth 02

Jimin again goes to V after seeing Jisoo....

Jm: Hey V are you sure that she is the only one daughter of that prevert... I mean just look at her face... She looked so innocent... I think she is wrong girl...

V: I don’t want to talk on this topic... Don't fall on this face.... She is my enemies daughter and that's only matter... You called her father and said him that she is with us.... we can do anything with her..

Jm: I think we should think once again... If this is not the right girl then...

Jimin couldn’t compete the sentence... Before V stop him...

V: Again you are saying this... Do what I told you to do... Ask him to tell me all the name of his companions who destroyed my family...

(After saying this V went to jisoo to check her)

V: We are calling your father.... If he give us what we want then ok... Otherwise you are gonna in great threat....

( he was saying all these while opening her hands which were tied with ropes)

After release her hand...jisoo stand & pushed V... She tried to run but she was too weak as she didn’t eat anything since morning... V grabe her hand...

V: DON’T YOU DARE TO...(in a shouting voice)

Jisoo: I am pleading to you... Pls leave me... I am not the girl you are looking for...

V: Ohhh really...You are trying to say the mafia king Kim Taehyung made a mistake...

But jisoo kept saying..

Jisoo: Pls let me goo.... Am not the one.....

V become angry & said...

V : ok then tell me you are only one child of your parents right??

Jisoo: Yeah but it doesn’t mean...(V cut her)

V: Your father is a businessman rights or not.... And very famous in korea...

Jisoo : Yes..(in a low voice she feels something is happening to her)

Your father is Dae seong...

This time jisoo didn’t hear all it and she fall down...After hearing sound jimin run to them....

Jm: What happen to her?

V: Nothing... Just fainted... Did you called her father??

Jm: Yeah.. I did... I called the num and said the thing..  hear a sound of something fall & come here....

In korea.... Lee family are very tensed... Jennie told them what exactly happen...

Mom: Jisoo.... Where is she?

Dad: Since she is not here for long time I think we should inform police....

Jennie: Uncle unnie has been missing in Canada... I don’t think our police will gonna help... I have heard from unnie that she have a cousin in canada...

Mom: Yeah... He is doing study there... Pls call him to jisoo's father...

Dad: but how gonna he helped us...

Jennie : He can inform that country 's police... If he can then it will be easy for us to find jisoo quickly rather than we go there...

Mom: I think we should inform him... Thus he is jisoo's brother...

Dad: ok ok...I am calling him...

Emma: Why jisoo is not come yet?

( Emma is jisoo's one kind of aunt... She don’t have any relation with Emma but since Jisoo was a child she take care of her & stayed with them..As she was helpless in past & now she is like jisoo's mom's sis)

Mom: I don’t know... What happened to her... 😭😭😭

Meanwhile Jisoo's dad called jisoo's cousin & tell everything and asked him what to do now...

When he was telling the things over the phone two more people heard that and they were shouted from behind them...

Two shout together : Jisoo unnie....Did she get kidnapped.... 😰😰

Jennie : We don’t know anything... As we don’t get any call from kidnappers if jisoo got kidnapped...

( Jennie could finished her line after a unknown num called them)

Jisoo's dad make a call to jisoo's cousin from another phone...

They talk a little.. In the meantime police trace the num.. As jisoo's cousin reached police station without any deley after getting call of his uncle...

V's side...

One of his man came with in hurry

Man: Sir... Someone hacked our contract and trace our place...

V: but how is it possible??

Jm: I think we should move fast rather than thinking how... Take her V.. I am going to see other arrangement...

Police : This place is at the corner of the city... This is a factory which is closed from many years...

They are reached the place.... But only V left... As he came back leaving jisoo at the car with jimin...

Police : We know you all are here... Now come out.. We will count till 5
But no sooner had they start counting  the whole factory were started burnin....