First meet

On returning day....(Jisso side)

Jisso pov: Finally I am going to Korea after finishing trip..although I enjoyed this journey very much but I missed my family... But I am feeling that something gonna happen wrong....
Suddenly her phone rang...

Jisoo: who is calling right now? Ohh mom... Hello mom how are you?
Jisoo's mom: I am fine dear... How are you? Did you reached airport?
Jisoo: I am fine and I am just waiting for my frnd jinnie...
Mom: Ohhh... I don't know why I just felt something gonna happen wrong.. That's why I called you... Is everything Alright?
Jisso: Yeah mom... Don't worry... Ok bye now... I am coming home as early as possible...

Jisoo pov...
Mom is seems to be worry about something gonna wrong and since morning I also having the same feeling.... Jisoo came out of her pov by jennie...

Jennie: Jisoo unnie where are you? We are getting late for the flight...
Jisoo : am coming....

That's what they wearing

They took their bags and got into car...

V's side....
He got to know one of his enemy Dae seong (I don't know if the name is wrong)... One of the corrupted and rich man in Korea.. His one and only daughter is going to Korea that day.. Her name is Sana. As V don't know her so he send one of his man to follow her...
He called his man...
V: Do you got her photo?
Man : No boss... I couldn't see her face clearly...
V: Then why I send you there... You couldn't collect a single photo... You bloody *** (V is in great anger).... Now you told me how can I recognised the girl...
Man: boss I can give you her description of dress...
V : Then for whom you are waiting for..
Man : She wear a black coat, black & white mafler in neck and glasses.. I didn't saw which type of glasses... Because I saw her on car window..
V: Ok...

In airport (jisoo side)
Jisoo: Finally we reach...
Jennie: Unnie.. Lets go otherwise we will be late...
Jisoo: oh yeah..
Jennie: Thank god... We are not late.. Lets sit here(pointing to the sits)
Jisoo:ok...
There was a girl sitting beside them... She was quite lose and seems to afraid of something.. Jisoo tries to talk with her...
Jisso : Hi am Jisoo.. Are you searching for anything?
Girl: Do you have water?
Jisoo: Ohh... Take it..
Girl: thanks.. Am Sana..nice to meet you...
Jisoo: where are you going?
Girl: Thailand ... To meet my parents after long time as I live here for my studies...
Jisoo: We are also going Korea ... We came here for vacation.
Sana: Ohhh I am from Korea...my father is a businessman there Dae Seong..ohh I have to go now bye...
Jisoo : bye..
Jennie : unnie look I think our flight is delayed for half an hour..
Jisoo: 😲that not good.
Jennie: Unnie see the girl beside you left her bag...
Jisoo : There is her important things...Let me call the num that is given in it...