Guests

A/n: He started unbuttoning his shirt.. As soon as he unbutton his shirt the door opend reveling Jisoo standing there with shocked face... Taehyung smirk..

Jisoo : What you guys are doing?? 😐🤨

Erica: Am here for sir's dressing...

Jisoo :leave it for me... You can go and take breakfast... (Fake smile) Also there is a call for you from your hospital...

Erica: Oh... Than am going...

A/n: Jisoo goes to Taehyung and take off his shirt... But no so gently...(jealous Jisoo😉)

Taehyung : Ouch... Jisoo... Can you pls do it gently... Erica was doing it nicely why do you send her back😒😒😒(laughing inwardly... She is done doing dressing) 

Jisoo : Than ok I am calling her back... Show you body to her... Also keep her with her for life time... Make her your wife.. What even am doing here... Just call her...(she was about to go but Taehyung held her by wrist and pull her towards him for this she fall on his chest.... Her hairs come on her eyes... He put them behind... Their eyes lock with each other...)

Taehyung : Why so jealous wifey!!! You are my one and only wife and you will be... Don’t worry... ( Taehyung's eyes shift focus from Jisoo's eyes to lips... He moves closer to her... Their lips are just few inches far and that moment...

Jimin: Ohhh sorry sorry... I just come in wrong time...I didn’t see anything... You guys can continue... ( Jisoo hurriedly get up from Taehyung.. Jisoo's face is already become red)

Taehyung : Why you come here??( with annoyed face)

Jimin : Am here to tell you guys that Erica is going back to hospital as she think Taehyung is fine and we are enough to take care of him... But it seems I just came in wrong time...

Taehyung : Since you have come... Just help me to wear shirt...

Jisoo : A..m.. Goi....ng..to...take breakfast... (Blushing so hard)

Jimin : Taehyung... I forget to tell you about that presentation...

Taehyung : Which one???

Jimin : The last one of Park company...

Taehyung : Ohhh is that one ready??  Than show me...

Jimin : Yeah am coming right now...

Jisoo is in kitchen where Maria is giving her food... But sees Jisoo's tomato red face...

Maria : Jisoo... Are you fine?? Do you have fever or what??

Jisoo : No am fine...

Maria: Your cheeks are red... I guess🤔🤔

Jisoo : No... Its just... Ohhh food is ready... I am taking it to Taehyung ( she touch her cheeks and trying to change the topic... She goes upside and find Jimin and Taehyung discussing on something.. Jimin hold laptop in front of Taehyung...)

Jisoo : Jiminshi... I have taken your food also... Eat first work can be done later...(she started feeding Taehyung... After sometimes they finish eating... Maria come and take plates... After Maria gone the door again open revealing two persons)

Jisoo : Tzuyu and Suho... You guys are here!!! When you come??? ( Taehyung and Jimin shocked seeing them... They entered the room.. Tzuyu run to Jisoo)

Tzuyu: Unnie!!! When you said me all these things I couldn’t resist myself from coming here...

Taehyung : But who called you here??( annoying face)🙄🙄🙄