Life is in threat

On the other hand....  It was a dark room... There was a picture hanging in the wall... Its Taehyung picture....

???: You tortured my brother and still there is no news of him... What you thought I will let you go this time... No Kim Taehyung... Actually its my fault... I shouldn’t spared you last time....I should kill you with your family... But now you attacked me on my precious thing... That is my brother... You attacked on my weakness... Now I will snatch your love from you... You just wait & watch Kim Taehyung... I know Kim Taehyung you love Jisoo... Now I will killed her...

(He fire Jisoo's pic...)

???: You will begging for her life Kim Taehyung... 😼😼😼
......
.....

In the morning they all were eating food....

Jm: We are late V.... Fast V...

V: You know I just hate going there....  Heyy Jimin just do one thing pls...

Jm: What???

V: I will not go with you... You just said I am ill and cannot be there...

Jm: Then she will come here to see you..😆😆😆

Jisoo : Where are you going?? And who will come??

Jm: Kim Tzuyu Yara 😆😆😆 Taehyung doesn’t want to go there place as the called us for a proposal..

Jisoo : Ohhhh ok ok... I think its an important proposal for your project... You guys should go...

Jm: What Jisooshi... Are you alright??  Like you are telling Taehyung to go... However its you who became annoyed when its come to Tzuyu...

Jisoo : Its not like that... Yesterday when I talked to her.... She was really good from hurt....

Jm: Ok then we should leave now...

Vmim left.... V said everyone to be alert.... But they don't know what gonna happen next....
.
.
.
That's all for today... A short update... Vote it if you like & want more... Support me as a new writer...

💜💜💜💜💜💜
🐯🐰🐻