Korea

A/n: Both of them can't sleep at night thinking their last night together... They will gonna separate soon... This thought made their heart break... But nothing to do they have to accepted their destiny....

Next morning

Both of them don’t realised when they slept... Jisoo wake up first and finished her Daily routine... She comes out of washroom and she sees Taehyung's face which is sleeping peacefully... She can't stop her to go to him and caressed his hair... Her eyes become teary... She hold herself from crying and leave the room... After sometimes Taehyung wake up and finish his daily routine and goes downstairs as he notice Jisoo wasn’t there.... Three of them are eating breakfast peacefully... There is silence all around... Taehyung breaks the silence....

Taehyung : Jisoo do you finish you packing???  We will leave after sometime...

Jisoo : Hmmm...

A/n: Again there is silence all around... After breakfast Taehyung told Jisoo and Jimin to get ready.... Also asked the guards to pick their luggages... Jisoo comes to room and wear comfortable dress but not before Taehyung as he already ready and waiting for other two in downstairs...

Taehyung's pov : ohhhh god... How boring waiting is😒😒😒

Jisoo's pov : What should I wear??? Short one or long🤔🤔🤔 or something comfortable... Ohkkk Jisoo just get ready or Tae will gonna shout Again for the 6th time....

A/n: In mean time Jimin gets ready and come to Taehyung....

Jimin : Taehyung are you ready??

Taehyung : Don't you see that??(without looking at him)

Jimin : I mean are you ready to meet your in-laws.... Like for the first time you are gonna meet with Jisoo family 😁😉

Taehyung : (He chuckles) For the last time also🙂

Jimin : Taehyung why you don’t tell you that you fallen for her...

Taehyung : Am Afraid that I will lose her friendship in order to get love 😔😔

Jimin : Stil....(can't finish his sentence)

Jisoo : Am ready..... (Taehyung looks at her and stare her....)

Jimin : Taehyung if stare her like this then we can't go....

Taehyung : Am staring her for the last time....😶😶😶

Taehyung's pov : She is the only one who made my heart beating fast even in simple dress but no worries today is the last day of this feeling....

Jimin : If you have done Taehyung then shall we go😉😄..

Taehyung : Yeah... Let's go...

By the way Their dresses....