Restless

Taehyung held Jisoo's hand and go to their car while Jimin was following them... As soon as they reached in the parking Taehyung said to Jimin...

Tae: Jiminshi.. You don’t have to come with us... You stay here as one of us have to stay here... We are going..

Jm: But V you are drunk... How will you drive the car...

Tae: Don't worry about us just handle the party...

Jm: But why are you going all sudden... Is everything all right??

Tae : Jisoo want to know what Suho was talking about... So I am going to know her...

Jisoo was standing there like a stone... She was just thinking what Taehyung want to do with her... Also what Suho want to talk to her...

Taehyung : Go to the party...  If anyone asks something... Said that am become ill...

They got into the car and Jimin left... Jimin entered the hall...

Tzuyu: Heyyy Jimin... Where is Tae??

Suho: And Jisoo... Where did he took her??

Jimin : Actually V doesn’t feeling good so he went to home... For this he took Jisoo...

Tzuyu : Did she leave with you guys?? Why he took him?? Is she his girlfriend??

Jm: No noo... Actually Jisoo also feeling not good so they left...( ohhh god... Where you trapped me Taehyung.... They making me crazy😫😩)

Vsoo reached at home... After that V almost dragged jisoo with him in V's room... He closed the door of the room as soon as they entered the room...

Jisoo : Aaauchh.... V It's hurting.... Pls Leave my hand...

V: By my touching you are hurting but when that rubbish Suho was hugged you and touch you you don’t feel hurt... You seems enjoying it.... Now you are hurting...

Jisoo : He didn’t touch me so hardly... And see you just make mark here... ( showing her hand as because of V's tight grip her hand become red)

V: I said you to stay away from any man.. But you dance with him... Can you explain that??

Jisoo : He is my friend & he asked me to dance with him.... You also dance with Tzuyu.... Do you like to explain it... Moreover who are you that I will give you explanation for my work...

Taehyung become very angry....

V: Then you must be stayed with him at night... Am I right??

Jisoo become shocked hearing this from Taehyung.... As she never expected this...

Jisoo : Do you really think I am that kind of girl taehyung???  ( a tear escape from her eyes) I will not give you any answer as you thought these for mee...

V: You are making my thoughts right by doing all these...

Jisoo : What the hell I did??? Can you say...( almost screamed)

V: Don’t raise your voice in front of me... Didn’t yoh were going with that Suho...

Jisoo : I was going with him as he wanted to say something important...

V: Lee Jisoo... Tell me one thing.. Are you really fool or acted to be fool.... Didn’t you see... Didn’t it obvious that he likes you and gonna proposed you....

Jisoo become shocked Again hearing this... V was about to go...

Jisoo : Still if he proposed me what its gonna do with you...

V: Cause still you are my wife...( He said without looking at Jisoo with little bit smile and getting out of the room... Left the blushing Jisoo behind)

Jisoo : Did he said wife?? Or I just heard wrong... Why my cheeks are heating up...why I am feeling butterflies in my stomach hearing wife from his mouth...did I fall for him...

Jisoo was thinking all and went for shower... Forgotten all the argue with Taehyung... On the other hand tae freshen up and goes to sleep... Jimin was handling the whole party and those two one sided lovers....

In the middle of night Taehyung woke up by hearing a sound... Its seems Jisoo's screaming to him... He got up from his bed and went to Jisoo's room.. He saw one of his enemy held Jisoo's arm and she is in his gunpoint...

??: Heyy Kim Taehyung... Here you are... I am waiting for you long time... You were so little when we killed your family... We thought you were so small... You can't do anything but we were wrong... Now again we are snatching your loving one from you... Your love Jisoo... A sound of a gunshot..... And Taehyung dream broke... He was sitting at bed.... He was sweating and breathing heavily...

V's pov: Thank god... It just a dream... I should check Jisoo first...

He went to Jisoo's room without making sound and check her... He saw she was sleeping peacefully...  He suddenly noticed the mark on her hand...

V: I am sorry Jisoo for this mark... But I don’t know why I felt very jealous as Suho was begin too close to you... I promise I will always protect you... I like you Jisooya...( he suddenly confess)

He left the room... He saw Jimin in front of him...

V: Finally you are here...

Jm: Yeah... At last... Those two make me crazy I swear.... If I stay few more hours then surely I had to admitted into a mental hospital... By the way... Why you are coming from Jisooshi room?? Is she Alright???  Or you guys slept together 😏😏😏

V: Stop your all imagines.. I just come to check her.... Anyway how was everything there???

Jm: Very well... But they want you to go there tomorrow.... They want to discuss about a proposal with you & me...

V: Now what they need... Again... Its really painful to see the girl again.... Also if both of we go there then jisoo will alone at home...

( suddenly he remembered his dream about Jisoo... He said everything to Jimin)

Jm: Don’t worry V... It just a dream... It can't be real... We are here with her right... She will be fine...

Taehyung : Yeah...but my heart become very restless... I don’t know why I am feeling something gonna happen wrong...

Jm: You are thinking too much.. Jisoo is not alone here... There is Maria,maids and guards... I don’t think she will face any danger here...

V: ok as you say...

In the morning they all are having breakfast... After breakfast Vmin got up for their work...

After finishing work Vmin coming back to home.... When they reached closed to their home... They were shocked....

Vmin together : Jisoooooo...😲😲😲😲😦😦😦
.
.
.
.
.
What you guys think what gonna happen to Jisoo....
.
.
That's all for today.... If you like this part and want more then pls vote & support me as a new writer....

💜💜💜💜💜💜
🐯🐰🐻