party

Maria went down & told V that jisoo is getting ready...

V: Then I should also go for getting ready...Jiminahh you also go & get ready...

Jm: I think I couldn’t go there....I stay here and will wait for you guys..

V: As you say...

They both become ready after a few minutes.... Tae comes first and joined with jimin....

Jm: V you are looking so handsome...

V: I am always handsome....

He said it without looking at jm as he was busy with his phone...

Jisoo pov: I have been dressed but I don’t know I am looking nice or not...

Jisoo come down & see Taehyung....

Jisoo's pov: Monster looking so handsome... I can't stop looking at him...

 I can't stop looking at him

that's what Taehyung wore...

Jimin looked jisoo...

Jm: Omg V look at her she is looking hot, sexy and cute at same time... She is really so beautiful..

V Didn't pay any attention as he was at his phone...

Jisoo came down from stairs & stand in front of Taehyung... Taehyung stare her from bottom to head...

 Taehyung stare her from bottom to head

Jm: You are looking too beautiful jisoo....

Jisoo: Thanks jiminshi...

V pov: Ohhh god jimin was right... She is looking daamm beautiful...

Jisoo looked at Taehyung for a complement...

V: ok if you guys finished your conversation then we should go..

Jm: Bye jisoo have fun...

Jisoo: You are not going with us??

Jm: No.. I am not feeling well..

They went to car....the car is full of silence.... They reached at the party venue... Then V out first and went out to open the gate for jisoo... Jisoo was shocked....