Taking back home

They all go to hospital... Doctors take Taehyung to O.T.. As he is in serious situation.... Jisoo was outside praying for Taehyung health... She felt relive soon after doctors come out of O.T..

Jisoo : How is he, doctors???

Doctor : Well he is out of danger...

Jimin : Can we meet him??

Doctor: His is still facing the effect of anesthesia... So he is still senseless.. When he will get conscious you guys can meet him...

Jimin : Ohk Doctor... Thank you...

Doctor left and Jimin gets a call...

Jimin : Mom is calling.. Hello Mom how are you??(trying to be clam)

Mom: Am fine but tell me how is Tae!! (Crying)

Jimin : Tae?? What happen to him??? He is alright...

Mom: Don’t tell a lie to me Jimin!!! I called at home and Maria told me that you guys are at hospital also Tae is in very serious situation...

Jimin : No Mom... He is really fine now... Doctors said he is alright...

Mom: How all this happened???  Am coming back home...

Jimin : No mom you don't have to... We are here... It just an accident..

Mom: I always tell Both of you to drive slowly but you guys!!!  See now one of you is in hospital... Where is Jisoo???  Let me talk to her!!!

Jisoo : Mom...😭😭😭( starts crying...)

Mom: Don’t cry Jisoo... He will be fine.. Didn’t the give you permission to meet??

Jisoo : He is still unconscious... When he will back sense they will permit us...

Mom: How many days he have to be in hospital??

Jisoo : They will tell us after checking his health...

Mom: Take care of yourself and Taehyung...

Jisoo : You too mom...

Jimin : Jisoo Tae is getting back his sense...

Jisoo : Ohkkk... Am coming..

They go inside Taehyung's room... He is laying down.... Both hands are bandage....

Jimin: Bro... Are you alright?? Is it paining too much??

Taehyung : No its fine... Where is Jisoo??

Jisoo enters room with phone...

Mom: Tae.. How you can be so rackless when you are driving car!!!! Am coming back!!!

Taehyung : Mom!!! You don’t have to come... Am alright... Its just scratches... Nothing serious... Believe me.. Also I have Jisoo,Jimin, John, Maria to take care of me... And grandma needs you more than me... So you don't have to come Mom...

Mom:But you guys don’t listen to me... Promise me first that you will take care of your health and this will never happen again...

Taehyung : Yeah mom... I promise...

Mom: Give the phone to Jisoo...

A/n: Jisoo take the phone... While Jimin is talking with doctor...

Mom: Jisoo... Take care of him... I know I don’t have to tell you that but still.... What doctor said??

Jisoo : Jimin is talking with them... If his wounds aren’t serious then they will release him very soon...