Tzuyu's Plan

Tzuyu's eyes become red due to cry... She broke everything in her room... She made her mind to get Taehyung at any cost... Then she called someone...

Tzuyu : Come to my place I want to talk to you... Its very important...

Tzuyu got up and get herself ready to meet the person...  The person come.. It was Suho...

Suho: Why you call me Yara??

Tzuyu : I know Suho.. You like Jisoo... Am I right?? 

Suho: H..o..w d..id you know??

Tzuyu : You know Taehyung & Jisoo are married couple...

Suho: Yeah... All can't happen what we want always.....

Tzuyu : but if I I say I can help you to get Jisoo... If you do according to my plan... Because I like Taehyung & you like Jisoo.. What say??

Suho: No Tzuyu... Its wrong.... Love is a thing you have to earn it... You can't snatched it...

Tzuyu : I am taking back what is belongs to me... I want taehyung by hook or by cook... I will do everything that I have do...

Suho: look tzuyu... If you really love Taehyung let him go... If you come back to you... That's means he was your,is yours and will be yours always... But if not then he never was yours... So pls don’t do this nonsense plans... Don't expect any help from me...

Suho left Tzuyu alone there...

Tzuyu : what ever you said Suho... I will do what I want...

.....................

At night Vsoo side...

Taehyung : Well Jisoo... Umm... You sleep on the bed... I am ok here( pointing the couch)

Jisoo : Isn’t it small according to your body...

Taehyung : Don’t worry I have experience sleeping here...

Jisoo : that means you have many girls here before me and you slept all time there...( blust in laughing)

Taehyung admire Jisoo....

Taehyung : Am sorry jisoo...

Jisoo couldn’t believe her ear for a while then pinched herself...

Jisoo : Aaahhhh... Its not dream.... Mr.Kim Taehyung said sorry to me... Omg... Am so lucky....

Taehyung : Can I take my words... So dramatic...

Jisoo : So can I know the reason of saying this precious word...

Taehyung : Because of me you are falling in danger Everytime... (In a sad tone.... Lowed his head)

Jisoo : If that's the reason then I should say Thank you to you...😌😌

Taehyung : And what's the reason??

Jisoo : Cause Everytime i got in danger you save mee...that's why... And if we say sorry and thanks each other than the whole night will be less😂😂

Taehyung chuckles & goes to sleep... Next day Vmin was at dinning area having breakfast.... Jisoo was her room...

Jm: Bro... Did you slept well yesterday night 😏😏??

Taehyung : Yeah why??

Jm: No I mean it was your First night with Jisoo right.... Hope you understand!!( controlling his laughing)

Taehyung : What are you trying to say by first night??? 😲😲 did you mean... Jiminshiiii..... Can you stop your imagination...

Jm: Ohh somebody is blushing.... That means something happened.... Ohhhooo..

Taehyung started chasing Jimin.... Suddenly they stoped by seeing two person there....

Jm pov: Aishhhh... Why these two are here... Uffff.... I swear if This girl starts that drama again in front of Jisoo... I am not gonna spare her...

Tzuyu & Suho was standing at their door...

Taehyung : You guys.... What are you doing here?? If you want to say something about yesterday then let me told you I said my decision....

Tzuyu : Actually Taehyung.... I want to talk with you in this regard... Pls hear me at Once.... I went to your house yesterday for this but the scene was shocked me... Then I got your this address so am here...

Taehyung : But....( he was cutted by Mom)

Mom: Ohhh there are guests in our house.... Let me know who are them...

She was coming towards them from kitchen with smiley face...

Jm: She is our business partner Kim Tzuyu Yara...

Mom: Ohhhh... Nice to meet you... Do you want to breakfast with us... They just finished it...

Tzuyu : No thanks... We also done.. Btw I didn’t know you....

Jm: She is our Mom....

Tzuyu : Ohh... Mom... Nice to meet you... If you don’t mind can I called you Mom... As my Mom died when I was very small...

Mom: No problem dear... You are so sweet...

Tzuyu : Well Taehyung...  I don’t see your wife... Where is she??

Taehyung & Jimin was checking Suho as Taehyung don't like his come.... He told Jimin to keep him eyes and don’t allow him to talk with jisoo... Taehyung heard Tzuyu's voice and he was about to answer but....

Mom: Wife??? You mean Jisoo...  She is in her room.. Here she come...

Tzuyu was little bit shocked as she thought mom didn’t know about it but looked at the way here Mom was looking...

Jisoo : Tzuyu & Suho??? You guys are here?? What happened??

Tzuyu : well we are here for yesterday works... That My dad called Taehyung for our......( cutted by Taehyung)

Taehyung : Tzuyu.... You want to talk right... Lets go to garden...

They left... Taehyung gesture Jimin to keep eyes on them....

Taeyu side....

Taehyung : tell me what you want to say......

Tzuyu : Actually Taehyung I know what happened yesterday wasn’t right... I just couldn’t control my feelings... After you left... I understand I was really wrong... Pls forgive me.. I understand that We never be together.. But still can be friends right???

Taehyung : Since you realised everything... Then Ok...

They were chit chatting about Jisoo and the fire.... then suddenly tzuyu become scared by seeing a spider.....

Tzuyu : Ahhhhhh... Spider.... Taehyung save me... ( she goes and hug him)

Taehyung : It just a baby don’t worry... Everything is fine...

She left Taehyung and again start talking....

Tzuyu : What about Jisoo???

Taehyung : She is fine... And she will be...

In the home....

Jisoo : Hi Suho... How are you??

Suho: Very well... Well I got to know You and Taehyung are married... Huhhh... You didn’t told me...

Jisoo : Well none was know that...

Suho: Btw... He is really a nice man... He will take care of you.. Just remember one thing... Don’t believe anyone.. Or what you see... Just believe what your heart say...

Jisoo : Suho... What are you saying??  I don’t understand...

Suho: Looked Jisoo... I want to Tell you that.......( cutted by Jimin)

Jm: Jisooshi... Mom is calling you......

After sometimes.....

Taehyung saw Jisoo hugging Suho......

.
.
.
.
That's all for today and vote if you like it and want more....support me as a new writer.....

💜💜💜💜
🐻🐰🐯