Real truth

V burnt it as there were still many proof of him... Because they didn’t clear it for Their hurry..

Police : They escape... We didn’t get anything as fire service came late such a far place...

Cousin called Jisoo's dad

Cousin : We were at the place... But the escape from that place...

Dad: Now what's gonna do??

Cousin: I am coming to Korea.. Don’t worry...

In korea everyone got tense and start crying...

The two girls took out their photo with jisoo and start crying...

The two girls are lisa & rose..
Lisa is Emma's daughter & Rose is jisoo's another cousin...

Lisa: Jisoo unnie never hurt anybody... She always take care of everyone.. Then why It's happened with her..

She was crying watching this photo...

Rose : yeah you are right the kidnappers also don’t saying directly what they want....

Vminsoo goes Their another house...

There jisoo get treated & she wake up..
After waking up she found herself in a big room which is well decorated.

She was amused by the decorations of this room...

On the other side Vmin had a little conversation....

Jm: I told you she is not the right girl... She is the innocent one.. But you can't listen to mee..

V : I know but I am not sure till now...I want my surety...

Jimin : then today there is a function where all of your enemy will come... take her there is they recognised her then...
V: you Don't have to say anything... I understand...  

After saying these V went to his room here jisoo is...

Meanwhile jisoo exploring the whole room...

Jisoi: Woowww... This monster have such a beautiful house...This house is really his or thus is also stolen...

She was saying this to herself then he suddenly bummped herself with something... She look up and saw V there..He was looking at her with confused look...

V: who is the monster here?? Are you mad or something? You are talking with yourself....

Jisoo: You are monster... You can't understand why I kept talking with myself...You can do just turn your eyes big and give those monster look..

V: What did you say???

He started glaring her...

Jisoo: I said right... Look at yourself.. Monster... She said while pressing down her laughter...

V: Wait a minute...are you teasing me...If am not wrong you are the one who was pleading me yesterday now got enough courage to tease me....

Jisoo: I am not scared from you anymore.. I didn’t do anything wrong & I am not the evil one... So why should I get sacred from you Monster...

V: you....( he control Himself as he know she will keep making fun of him)
He then again said in his cold tone...

V: Maria( V's housemaid) will come and give you a dress.. Wear it and get ready fast..

Jisoo: Where will go now??

V: party..

Jisoo: party!!!! Ok.. But with whom?

V: With meee..

Jisoo: You.... Then am not interest..

V: I didn’t ask you if you are interest or not.. Do whatever I said to you...

Jisoo: You monster... I will not go there with you...

V go out of the room as if he didn’t listening anything and locked the door...

After he went jisoo sat on the couch and thinking about something then she heard a sound of unlocking the door... She thought Maria came..but jimin come to see her... But she didn’t give him attention as she thought he is also like V...

Jm: Hi am Park Jimin...Aren’t you bore here...

Jisoo: No I am having soo much fun in this locked room by that monster( in a sarcastic way)...

Jm: Monster??  Do you mean V?? I am sorry on the behalf of him... But he is good from heart... A incident made him this...

Jisoo:is something wrong happened with him??

Jm: He had faced many things at very little age that why he become like heartless... However you will get your dress soon... Get ready...

Jisoo: That's what left now... Ok I will..

Jimin laughed and left the place...

Maria came & gave jisoo's dress to her..

Jisoo: Thank you maria...Who bought it??

Maria: This is V sir choice.. He specially bought it for you...

Jisoo: Especially???

Maria: Yes... I have to go... I can't talk to you longer otherwise sir will scold me... Get ready fast...

Jisoo: Okk... I am getting ready soon...