Tzuyu's Plan Revealed

Suho returned from abroad... He wanted to meet Vsoo but before he could meet them he got a call from his office......

Suho: What now!!!  Who the hell calling me now.... It's from office... Not Again... Tzuyu I just arrived and you are Again trying to send me another place So I can't tell Jisoo & Taehyung about your Truth....

Somehow he take the phone...

Suho: Hello... What happen now??

Manager: Sir... Your father said you to come to the company directly... As an important meeting and deal has come...

Suho: But I have more important things to do...

Manager : Your father wants to talk to you... Here you go...

Dad: Son...look these deal is very important... The owner of that company which we have the deal, He is a good friend of Mr.Kim.. So you have to present there..

Suho: Ok dad as you say...

Suho's pov: I know Tzuyu its your plan.... You are doing this all as your plan... But I won’t let you success this time...

Suho called Jisoo..

Vsoo side......

Vsoo Don't talk to each other very much.... Taehyung wants to asked about Suho but he can't... Jisoo also wanted to ask.... But she just feeling awkward... In these days Tzuyu become Taehyung's very good friend...

One week passed...

Taehyung was in Jisoo and his room... Taehyung was talking over phone...

Taehyung : John...keep the all documents ready and tell Jimin to get the presentation... We are gonna have a meeting with Mr.Kim... Tzuyu is my good friend but still convincing her father is really difficult.. Hope he accept it.. I still remember what happened  Last weeks meeting...

John: Yes sir... He is definitely gonna like it...

Jisoo listening all their conversation & she was really upset... But she want to ask him about the proposal...

Jisoo : Tae??

Taehyung : Hummm...

Jisoo : Are your's and Tzuyu's marriage was that proposal??

Taehyung was shocked for sometime... As he told Jimin don’t tell this to Jisoo...

Taehyung : Who said that to you??

Jisoo gather her all Courage to asked him and said all things...

Jisoo : Just tell me... If I am coming Between you and Tzuyu... I will happily leave from your life...

Taehyung : What are you saying!!! It’s true that Tzuyu's dad wanted  me to marry Tzuyu... But I refused it...

Jisoo : Yeah... I know you did that because of me...

Taehyung : What how do you know??  I also know about your feelings...

Both Vsoo thought they talking about each other feeling for them... But they were meaning for Tzuyu and Suho...

Jisoo : How did you know? I don’t have any feeling for anybody...

Taehyung : You don’t have to lie... I saw you last week you were crying  and  hugging Suho...

Jisoo : What!!! What are trying to say...

Before they could finished talking Jisoo's phone rang...

Taehyung take the phone and see the name... It's Suho... He give the phone to Jisoo...

Taehyung : It's Suho...

Jisoo : Why he is calling me now....

Taehyung : Take it... Maybe he is missing you...

Jisoo : Can you pls shut up... Hello Suho... What's up??

Suho: Heyy Jisoo... I want to tell you something very much important...

Jisoo : ohh... Important!!!  Then lets meet somewhere...

Suho: Well.. I can't meet you Jisoo... I will tell you everything over the phone.. Before that bit*h Tzuyu again done something...

Jisoo : What happened Suho?? Why are you saying like this?? What did Tzuyu done??

Suho: I will tell you... Before that tell me if Taehyung is beside you now... If he is then put it on Speaker... Its essential for him to listen what I say...

Jisoo : ok...(jisoo put speaker on)

Suho: Hey.. Taehyung.. I know you are also here and can hear me... So I just want to tell you guys that whatever had done Between you last week just a misunderstanding....

Jisoo : What are you trying to say Suho??

Suho: Jisoo do you remember that I said you to not believe anything anybody.... Did you asked Taehyung what was really happened that day??

Taehyung : What happened??

Jisoo : Well no... Am just feeling lill bit uncomfortable...

Suho: See... If you asked him that day... The misunderstanding not happen and Tzuyu's plan Won't success...

Vsoo : What did you mean by Tzuyu's plan??

Suho:Well that day what you both saw was plan of Tzuyu... She made misunderstanding Between you two... Thus she can make Taehyung her... She felt very heartbreaking & angry when Taehyung refused to marry her so she did all the things to show you Jisoo...

Jisoo look at Taehyung with sorry eyes but Taehyung is still confused with what Jisoo saw...

Jisoo : well that means the hug, baby words all were a part of plan...

Taehyung understand the things then...and told all the things to Jisoo & Suho...

Suho: See I told you Jisoo.... After seeing all Jisoo was crying thinking that for her she break two hearts.. So I went her to tell her the truth but Tzuyu stoped me... This time also I wanted to tell you guys this all things by face to face meeting but she did something that I can't meet you...

Taehyung : Heyyy Suho...pls forgive me.. I just thought bad about you...

Suho: No problem bro... Lets meet at Evening with Tzuyu and make her realised what she did...

Vsoo: Yeah... (Cut the phone)

Taehyung : I just couldn’t understand that Tzuyu is that type of Girl... She just manipulating us...

Jisoo : Its not your fault...

Jimin come to their room to call Taehyung for going to their meeting...

Jimin : Taehyung... We are late come fast... Wait... You guys are talking with each other.. That means all misunderstanding are cleared...

Taehyung : Yeah... Jimin.. That Tzuyu planned all these.. (Taehyung tell all things to Jimin) I think we should postpone the meeting and called Tzuyu here...

Jimin: This girl is really unpredictable... That day she was saying sorry like she was feeling really guilty... But it was a part of her plan.. I think Taehyung you are right... You should call her.. Let me call Mr.Kim and asked him to postponed meeting..

Other side....

?? : Kim Taehyung.... It has been 7 days since I have sent my man in you home... He is sending me all your information... Last time my plan wasn’t accurate as you came... But this time am gonna success in my plan... Just wait... I will make you beg...(Devilish laughing sound)

To be continue......
.
.
.
.
.

That's all for today hope you all like it then pls vote it... Support me as a new writer.... Forgive me for any mistakes....

💜💜💜💜💜
🐯🐰🐻