Unveiling truth

Here come taehyung's partner, best frnd, well wisher and another mafia of the city Park Jimin...

Tae: Jiminah... Here you are... Look I have come one step ahead to take my revenge...

Jimin: But tae if in your revenge any innocent people get hurt...

Tae: This revenge is only for my enemies... That has nothing to do with innocent people...I will never do a work which hurt innocent people....

Jm: Be careful bro...I will always support you on your every step...

Tae: I know you will...What happened to the betrayal...
(One of tae's trustworthy man but who sold himself and gives tae's information to enemy)...

Jm: You don't worry about him... He got his lesson for betraying us.. Then you called her father (pointing the room where jisso is)

Tae: No... That's why am looking for you... I want to discuss something with you....

At jennie side.....
Jennie pov: Where is jisoo unnie? Why she is taking so much time? Let me call her... Wth she is not answering my call...(announcement)

The last announcement also done but jisoo unnie where are you... What I will do now...

At jisoo's side (flashback)

Jisoo gave sana's thing to her....

Sana: thank you jisoo...pls take my mafler pls....It is a gift from your this frnd... Take it if you considered me as your frnd..

Jisoo:ohhh... Ok Thank you... Bye then...
Sana: Bye...

After saying that sana left...
Jisoo wore the mafler in her neck which sana gave her....

That how jisoo looking....
Straight hair...
Glasses....
Black coat ( she wear it because she suddenly felt cold)
Black & white mafler...

Just like the girl taehyung searching for...When she about to go inside airport Tae caught her and kidnapped her...

Jisoo pov: I was going inside the airport... But suddenly someone hold my mouth...Before I could think anything and do...My eye sights became blur... I couldn't see anything.. Then when I opend my eyes.. I found myself in a dirty small room... I yelled for help but none come...That's moment one thing came on my mind my mom think...

Jisoo pov get ended by V as he came into the room..

Jisoo: Who are you? Why you bring me here? What I have done to you? Send me my home..I want to meet my family... (She said while crying)

V: (In angry tone) Just shut up... I didn't come here to listening your crying... Just eat it..(he gave her a plate of food)

Jisoo: No.. I won't gonna eat this.. I want to go home... Don't you have any mercy.....

V: I am not asked you what you want.. Eat if you want or not.. That gonna nothing has to mee..You are my enemies daughter.. I have no mercy for you..

Jisoo: Enemy???

V: Yes.. . Your father is my greatest enemy... Because of him I lost my everything.. Because of your father I become mafia...

After saying these tae leave the room without listen to jisoo and asked his man to lock the room...

Jisoo kept saying: My father is not a bad man... He is a noble person... He can't do anything wrong... You guys making mistake in somewhere...

After listening to jisoo jimin said to tae.....

Jm: Are you sure this is that girl? Aren't you making some mistake?? She tells her father is innocent...

Tae:Every father is innocent to his children... But in real they are prevert...

Jimin went to the room where jisso is kept.. As he was worried for her... When he was unlocked her room he saw her...

 When he was unlocked her room he saw her

Her eyes got swollen for crying too much... She was bent down after seeing jimin and said..

Jisoo: Believe me am not the girl you guys are thinking of..