first meet 2

Jisoo called sana by the bag which she left...

In the meantime sana was forgot to take important things which she bought for her parents so she had to go her home again.... Her phone rang..

Sana: Hello who is that??
Jisoo: Hey its me jisoo... The one whom you meet a few minutes ago...
Sana: Ohh but how did you get my num....(she getting out from airport & sat on the car)
Jisoo: one of your important bag is with mee...I got your num from there... You left it when you are leaving..

(Checked her begs & she foung one of her small beg is missing)
Sana: Oh yes... I missed my important one...thank you for taking that..

Jisoo: Mention not... Come to that place where we meet or tell me Where are you now...

Sana: Well I can't come to that place as I am out of airport... Well can you come out and give it to me..

Jisoo: Aaaa...okk I am coming.... Jennie am going out from airport to give her it...
Jennie: but unnie... Our boarding can be start at any moment...

Jisoo: It won't take many time... I will be back soon...

After saying this jisoo start running... When she reached outside she didn't found her....then she called sana... After 15 minutes sana came..

Jisoo: Ohh you are here finally...

Sana: sorry for make you wait...I was gone to my house so it become late to come...

Jisoo: No problem, take it....

Taehyung dressed himself like this

Taehyung dressed himself like this.. (Sorry for bad quality of pic)
V's side...

Pov: I reached airport little late then my plan... Hope that girl didn't boad on flight.... I was searching her... But I saw her on the entrance... I chuckled on her fate...The poor girl she can't even imagine what is gonna happened with her.....

After some moments.... V is in car... Driving very carefully...

Taehyung's pov: Finally I have done according to the plan.. I get one step farther to my revenge... Dae seong now you will cry blood tears... Whatever you done to my family I will return that to you with interest... Just wait and see...

He reached at his base and ordered his 6 man to keep eye on the girl..

Tae: You 6 just keep your eyes on her..Don't lose her for a single second...
(By saying that he was about to go but then he stop and again say)
Tae: And yes just go check her first... She was moving too much at first... Now suddenly become quite... See her...

All men together : ok boss
Tae to his other man....

Tae: Did he come yet??
Man: No sir he didn't...

Special person behind them said...
Sm: Are you guys asking for mee here i come....😁😁😁

That's all for today.... Am new writer... If like this fic then pls support me...