Plan

A/n: Jennie and Rose still discussing about Liskook also Rose told Jennie how much Lisa wants Vsoo to be together... Jennie kept saying that Jisoo looks good with Jin more than Taehyung... But Rose says she wants Jisoo to be with whom she deserves...  That moment all others are thinking way to stop this marriage... But can't find anyway... Jimin says them to told everything to Their family also when Jimin's mom will come she will split all tea... Jisoo feel really sad... This is the first time she doesn’t want to listen to her parents..  She also Don't want to make her parents embarrassed and sad... She is feeling very low.... Taehyung then hold her hand ensuring her that he is there... Nothing to worry.... That moment they hear Rose's screaming.... So all of them goes to there....

Rose: Lisa!!!  Finally you are here.... You know how much we all tensed for you.... (Lisa didn’t says anything.... She lowered her head) Kookie... Is she Alright???

Jk: Yeah... Just she didn’t eat anything yet... So...

Jisoo : Hey.... Lisa!!!! Why you didn’t eat anything!!!!! Come with me now....

Lisa: Sorry...(in low voice)

Jennie : Why are you saying sorry???  Why you behaving like this!!!!

Rose: I know the reason....(low voice but loud enough to hear jenkook)

Jisoo : Guys... Can you? Just stop asking her questions.... She is so weak... Come with me Lily... First you have to eat something... (They left)

Rose: I know why she is behaving like this.... 😟😟

Jennie : Whay???

Rose: You know she is kept saying sorry for her silly mistakes...

Jennie : What!!!!

Rose: Yeah.... She will leave us for forever🤧😔😫😩😩

Jennie : What do you mean???

Rose: She will go to Canada with Tae oppa and aunt after Jisoo unnie's marriage... 😭😭😭😭

Jenkook:😱😱😱😱😱😱

Jk: That's the main reason then.... No... She can't go...😟😟

Jennie: No...😭😭😭 Rose.... Who am gonna tease then😫😫😫

Rose: Jennie unnie...🤧🤧

Jk: Yeah... Guys... Can you stop!!! It's not that serious... We can live... 😔💔💔
Jk pov: But I can't... Yes... I can't live without Lisa.... That's why she asked me if she leave me what am gonna do... But I took that as a joke... Now It's really hurting 💔💔💔 why am hurting... Maybe because she is my best friend... Or more than that...(jk's mind and heart starts fighting... He become clueless and left the place... After sometimes Lisa come to him)

Lisa: What are you thinking huh???😊😊

Jk: How to keep you close to me!!! (Low voice...)

Lisa: What???? Can you say more Louder???

Jk: Nothing (scream in Lisa's ear)

Lisa: You bloody!!!  Am not deaf.... You just stay!!! Am gonna kill you now!!!!

Jk: Catch me if you can😉😉😉

Lisa :Dasi run run run....

On the other hand.....

A/n: Jisoo was feeling very low because they didn’t get any idea... She is going to her room suddenly a pair of strong hand pulls her.... First she gets scared but soon she realise it’s her hubby she relex...

Jisoo : Tae... What are you doing!!!  Someone will see us... Leave me...

Taehyung : So what!! If someone see us... I have right to do whatever I want to do with you... 😘😏( starts giving wet kisses on her neck... She couldn’t stop herself making moan...)