Home

Jisoo's home......

Eomma: Hey lisa.... Did you talk with Jisoo today???

Lisa: No, mom... Unnie always calls us whenever she gets free time.. But today still she didn’t call us... Why??

Eomma: Nothing... It just.... Am just feeling something different today.... Like something going to happen today... I don’t know It just feeling something is waiting for me...😟😟😟

Lisa: Mom, you are thinking too much...nothing gonna happen... Aunty only you can understand mom...😕😕

Jmom: Yes... Unnie she is right... You are thinking too much.... Everything will be fine...

Taesoomin side.....

A/n : They all went for a cab... This time Jisoo told place and they sit on the cab and leave for their destinations.... They all are silent... Suddenly Taehyung's phone rang... Jimin started talking with Jisoo....

Taehyung : Yes... We just reached... We will drop Jisoo first.... Don’t worry... We will do something... Yeah... Bye..

Jimin : How much time it takes to reach you home Jisoo??

Jisoo : well Jimin we are just started... It takes almost 1 hour....

Jimin : Ohh god.... Why so far???😑😑😑(long silence on car... After that Jisoo breaks the silence)

Jisoo : How long you guys are gonna stay here???

Jimin : One week... I guess...

Jisoo : One week!!!! Will you guys gonna stay at my home😃😀😀

Taehyung : No... Jisoo.... As soon as we drop you we will come back....

Jisoo : Where you guys going to stay one week??? You can stay in my house...

Taehyung : You don’t have to worry about that Jisoo... Also Jin Hyung marriage fixes in next month... So we have to plan something to stop it.. He just called me for that...

Jisoo : Ohh really... But I can't be there... Wish him best of luck from me☺️☺️

Taehyung : He is calling us to stop his marriage and you are wishing him best of luck 😆😆😆... By the way.. Hyung invited you in his marriage... As his younger sister or our friend 😊

Jisoo : Ok...I have to be there... I have to see my oppa's wife.... I have to make sure that she is nice or not... 😆😆😆 Turn left than stop at the right corner house...

Jimin : Woooowwww.... Your house is just awesome....

Jisoo : Look who is telling me that... 😒😒😒 Your house is more bigger and awesome house... I will miss that house... My fav place...

Jimin : No... I mean... Your place is also nice... Like very comfortable and peaceful look....

Jisoo : You guys like peace😲😲😲😅 I mean you guys are mafia and as far I know they only know how to fight😁😆😅😅(Taehyung glaring Jisoo and she understand that she is taking too much as there is another person in the car except them) Stop stop.... Here my house come..... Yeyyyyy....(she quickly get down of the car and goes to the door.... Their housemaid opens the door)

Hm: Jisoo 😲😲😲 You came.... Mam... All of you where are you... Jisoo came back...

Mom: What are you saying???  She will come next week... (She comes without noticing)

Jisoo : mom(runs and hug her)

Mom : Jisoo... You really came.... Lisa,rose where are you....seee who came...