Confession

Jennie : Sometimes lies can help one's 😉 You won't understand....

Lisa: Huh???

Rose: Jimin let's go.... We will be late..

Jimin : Yeah... Let's go...

They sit on the car and drive to the address.... Rosè is looking so sexy and cute that Jimin can't stop staring her...

 Rosè is looking so sexy and cute that Jimin can't stop staring her

That's what they wear...

They reached the place and Jimin stop the car as Rosè told him to do soo.... Jimin parked the car and they goes to the cafe together.... Cafe Moon.... Rosè stands beside Jimin and starts finding her friends.... Suddenly one shouts......"Rosie" ....Rosie wave her and holds Jimin's arm to move there.... As they reached there.... Jimin notice a man had a eye contact.....

Jimin's pov.....
We went inside the cafe.... Rosè friends call her.... She holds my arm and take me with her.... There is saw a man who had a eye contact with her... By calling his name I got to know he is Mic.... That one Jennie and Lisa was talking about.... I don't know but suddenly I feel insecure.... I sit beside Rosè as she told me to.... She started introducing her friends....

Rosè: Jimin.... She is my friend Mina,Yoona,Alex,Kevin,Sara... Mic... And he is Jimin guys....

Mina: Nice to meet you.... Jimin.... You are very handsome..... Are you single???(Rose gives her a death glare)

Jimin: ☺️☺️☺️Nice to meet you too... Yeah am single... And you are beautiful tooo....😉😉( He flirts....but didn't notice someone's face.... As they take their seats.... Mic sits opposite of Rosé... He keeps staring at her.... Seeing this Jimin's blood starts boiling but he don't know the reason)

Jimin's pov : Why am feeling like this!!!!! Why I can't tolerate any man staring at her!!!! What's happened to me😐😐😐(he pov ended by Mina)

Mina: Heyyy brooo.... What are you thinking?? By the way don't take me wrong if I ask what are you doing?? I mean your job???

Jimin : Well am a businessman... I own the PJ company....

Yoona: Whattt!!!!! The one which in Canada😲😯😯

Jimin:😊😊(they chitchat for a little... Suddenly Rosé says she wants to go to washroom then she left.... Seeing her go Jimin notice that Mic is also going on same way.... He wants to follow them... But he knows it's not right... But still after sometime he also went there.... But reaching there He couldn't believe what he saw... He breaks up...)

Jimin's pov : I don't know but I can't stop myself going behind them.... I know it's wrong... But still I Can't stop myself... So I went.... But next scene I have seen broke in totally.... Rosé hugged that Mic while a huge smile... That was enough for me to know that they are dating each other... Wait!!! Why am feeling so heart broken... I started liking Her??? (He asked Himself) No... I love her.... But what's the use of falling love... She is now someone else's.... (He again come and sits in his seat.... But with a gloomy face....after that Rosé come.... Seeing them he goes to the bar area....)