Attraction

Next day...... Everyone having breakfast...

Jm: Jisooshi... Did you decided your dress?? Which you wear tomorrow....

Jisoo: Well... Actually No... I don’t have any dress for the party... As all dress are casual types...

Jm: Then lets go for shopping... What say Taehyung??

V: Hmm... I have a lot of work... I can't go...

Jm: Ok then.... We will go to shopping...

Jisoo : Finally.. I can go out of this house...😃😃

Jm: Come on V... Lets go with us... We will have fun...

V: Ok then... After I finished my work then Get ready & told the guards to ready the cars...

Jm: Do you come home again???

V: Yeah... We will go after lunch... Bye.. I am going...

V came back after finishing his work...

Vmin were waiting for Jisoo... Jisoo come down from stairs... V looked at her and kept staring at her untill she came down...

V's pov : How perfect she is... Ohhh god... How much I want to go far from her... She attract me towards her more... How could anyone looked so beautiful in just casual dress...

V's pov break by Jimin...

Jm: Bro... If you stare her like this than we cannot go for shopping... ( he whispers)

V: Ohhh... I am not staring her...

Jm: Ohh really... I don’t have eyes you think 😄😄

Jisoo: Heyy... What you guys talking about??

Jm: He was just...( cut by V)

V: Nothing lets goo....

Vsoomin went to shopping mall... Jisoo visited many shop but couldn’t choose a single dress... V chooses a deep green dress for her but he gave it to Jimin and asked him to give her....

Jm:  It is nice... But you know the colour is not nice... I don’t think she will gonna like it....Why don’t you give it to her??

V: Just do what I said to you....

Jm: ok ok... Jisooshi....(he ran to Jisoo)

Jisoo : Yeah.... What's happened??

Jm: Just look at this dress... You will gonna look beautiful at this..

Jisoo : Yeah its quite good... Now I have to find bag and shoes...

Staff: Mam... Actually its a full set of dress... I mean you can have this dress also bag and shoes with that....

Jisoo : That's really good than... You saved my time Jiminshi....

Jm: I think we should go now... Otherwise someone gonna hell angry on us...

Jisoo : Yeah... But I felt very hungry...

Jm: Heyy... Taehyung....

V: What  Again???

Jm: Well I am hungry... Lets go to eat something...

V: We should go home first... Then eat how much you want to...( he was going towards outside while said this)

Jm: But Jisooshi is also hungry...

V: Didn’t you guys eat breakfast???  Uffff... I just...( he change his direction)