"He's very good at protecting others, and he's also very good at picking the right time to start a team. Following him, marksmen often get double or triple kills. Friends who have played marksman before should understand this feeling. A good support will check his vision completely, and the opposing jungler won't be able to find a chance to catch you. He can also help you control others, allowing you to focus on your damage output.

"In short, Captain Chen is Ice Spirit's strongest bodyguard, no doubt about it.

"As for Tianheng, I won't introduce them too much. Their strong point has always been the Nakano Tandem.

"The first round is BP. Let's see what lineups both sides will choose."

Little Wei zoomed in on the screen.

Ice Spirit will be randomly assigned to the blue side, and the first ban will be given to the stealthed rogue.

Little Wei explained, "Banning the stealthed jungler is a very reasonable move. After the rogue stealthed, the support won't be able to see his position, and our own marksman will be easy to assassinate … Tianheng will ban the support like before, right? Will they ban the Spirit Rabbit? "

Tianheng didn't ban the Spirit Rabbit. Instead, they banned a strong top laner, Sword and Blade Will.

Ice Spirit's second ban will be given to Shadow Warlock.

"It's surprising that Tianheng didn't ban the support today. Ice Spirit will continue to ban the stealthed assassins. Two heroes who can stay stealthed for long periods of time have been banned, and the remaining heroes can only stay stealthed for a few seconds. They aren't that big of a threat. "

Tianheng's second ban still didn't ban the support. Instead, they banned the Paladin, who had strong protection.

"Ah, this … they've released all of Captain Chen's supports!" Little Wei frowned. "What's Tianheng thinking? They can't even ban a single support against Ice Spirit? "

The live audience was puzzled, and the official channel was filled with question marks.

"Ice Spirit's Spirit Rabbit is very strong. Captain Chen actually released his Spirit Rabbit! Is this a BP error, or did Tianheng think of a way to break it? "

Ice Spirit's first floor was indeed the first to snatch the Spirit Rabbit. If you dare to release it, I dare to take it. That was Captain Chen's confidence.

When it was Tianheng's turn, the first and second floor instantly banned two heroes.

Jungler: Spirit World's Snowbird.

Mid Laner: Fairy Sorcerer.

Once these two heroes were chosen, the live audience gasped in surprise.

In the hotel room, Zhao Xinan, who had gathered to watch the match, jumped out of his bed. "Damn, damn, damn, Threesome! Their Threesome is finally out! "

Zhao Xinping frowned. "Don't jump so high."

Zhao Xinan said excitedly, "Ice Spirit didn't ban Threesome. What a mistake!"

Beimu's coach said, "You can't say that. If you release the Stealthed Bandit, Tianheng can also surround the Stealthed Bandit and go stealthed to kill the archer."

In the live audience, the two commentators said excitedly, "Threesome combo, a combination that hasn't been seen in a long time! If they cooperate well, they can fly indefinitely. If they don't, they'll break their legs. "

The live audience burst into laughter.

In the face of a great disaster, were they going their separate ways?