Ye Shaoyang watched the match with mixed feelings. After dinner, he went to the arena with his teammates.

7 PM, Tianheng vs Jing Zhe. It was the highlight of the night.

The entire Ya 'an Esports Center's auditorium was filled with people. There was a large row of support posters in the back row. Tianheng's fans were not only holding promotional photos and team flags of the five of them, but there were also many holding Ye Shaoyang's cat avatar.

Little White was cute to begin with. Some fans had drawn cute avatars for it. Looking around, there were many cute avatars of Little White in the audience on the left. Jing Zhe was not to be outdone. Fang Zhengqing's fans also drew avatars for him. His ragdoll was the main color. It had a black nose and a black face. It looked very cold.

As a result, the entire auditorium became …

A showdown between the two cats.

The big screen happened to show the audience. The netizens in the live broadcast were laughing.

This was a showdown between two of the league's best poop-pickers!

Actually, we should have brought the two cats to the arena today and let them fight first. Then we can decide who is the blue team and who is the red team.

Let's guess, who is stronger between Little White and Little Fang?

I'm betting on Little Fang. After all, it looks fiercer. Little White is soft and obedient. It probably can't beat it!

Cats can't look alike. The more obedient a ragdoll is, the stronger it is.

It's said that cats' personalities are like their owners. If Fang Zhengqing is so lazy, his cat must be even lazier. If they really fight, Little White is obviously stronger. Because Little Fang is too lazy to move?

Hahaha, how lazy is Fang Zhengqing? He named himself [I'm Fang] and named his cat [Little Fang]. Does he not know how to write other characters besides' Fang '?!

Since Fang Zhengqing is so lazy, he should stay in the middle lane and not move!

[Dog-head.jpg] He's pretty hardworking in competitions.

Ye Shaoyang looked at the comments in the live broadcast room. He didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

If there was a chance in the future, why not let Little White get to know Fang Zhengqing's cat? Would the two cats become friends? Or would they fight when they meet? Ye Shaoyang was quite curious.

When the time came to 18: 40, the screen cut to the commentator's seat.

The backstage staff knocked on the door. "Tianheng's players, get ready to go on stage."

On the big screen, the two commentators said excitedly, "Audience friends, welcome to the Ya 'an eSports Center! This is the first week of the third round of the tenth season of the God Wars Official League. Group S, Tianheng VS Jing Zhe! "

"As we can see, there are many fans of the two teams here today. Also, there are a lot of cat avatars in the audience. "

"Yes! The cat people are also cheering for this game! "

"The middle lane players of the two teams are both poop-pickers. They have different Ragdoll cats. Although the two cats didn't come here in person, their avatars have taken up a third of the venue! "

There was a burst of laughter in the audience.

"Next, let's invite the two teams to the big stage!"

The players of Tianheng and Jing Zhe came to the stage from the left and right side respectively. The host did a simple pre-game warm-up. "As per the international practice, the pre-game talk segment. Do the two teams have anything to say?"