The Alliance went through the motions and issued a punishment announcement after confirming it.

This announcement was very satisfying!

Yaoguang's fans on Weibo dropped by hundreds of thousands in the blink of an eye. The comments section was filled with curses.

Yumao was banned from competing.

With such a serious stain on his career, it would be very difficult for him to return to competition in the future, much less the Best Newcomer Award. Yaoguang's manager was suspended, and the assistant manager replaced him. Following this, Yaoguang's days in Group A would not be easy.

Group A had the very strong Luo Shen Temple team, and the other teams were constantly improving. This season, Yaoguang had fallen from his pedestal because he had courted death.

Ye Shaoyang closed the official Weibo webpage with mixed feelings.

LPL and KPL had teams that fixed matches before, but they were eventually punished by the Alliance.

The fairness of the competitive environment needed everyone to work together to maintain it. Team A had secretly given Team B money to make them throw the match, while Team B and Team C had deliberately made mistakes in the team battle. If this continued, what was there to see in the competition?

Ye Shaoyang could not understand such behavior, but there were always people who crossed the line.

Fortunately, the six teams that remained in Group S disdained to do such things. They all relied on their results to make a living. Regardless of whether they won or lost in the following matches, everyone could have a clear conscience.

The next day, Tianheng's players returned to their teams after their break.

During dinner, everyone gathered in the dining hall and discussed Yaoguang's punishment.

Cheng Xing rejoiced in Feather's misfortune and said, "Feather is finished now, right? However, he can rely on his face to make a living. Who knows, he might be able to follow the boss and become a celebrity? "

Qujiang complained, "The entertainment circle doesn't accept all kinds of trash. His punishment for fixing matches is already set in stone. He won't be able to survive in the entertainment circle. With this dark history being dug out, his reputation will also be ruined. "

Qin Yizhu scratched his head and said, "It's a pity. He's actually quite talented. If he played honestly, he would have had some results. He was too impatient and took this detour. He's really destroying his future."

Coach Lin walked over and interrupted them. "Alright, let's stop gossiping. Yaoguang's matter is over. We won't meet this team again. Let's study our opponents in Group S." He took out his phone and sent a form to the Tianhuan Squad group. "The competition schedule is out. Everyone, take a look."

Everyone turned on their phones.

After the official competition schedule was released, it would first be sent to the coaches of the major teams before being published online. Lin Feng immediately went to look for his team members when he received the schedule.

Tianheng's schedule in Group S was not very optimistic.

But on second thought, there were no weak teams in Group S, so it was the same no matter who they played first.

This week was a break, and the third stage of the competition would only begin next week. The matches in Group S were all scheduled for the weekend. Tianheng's first match was on Saturday, May 21st at 7 pm, against Jing Zhe. They still had about 10 days to prepare.