The owner and the cat were in a daze at the same time. This scene was somewhat funny.

Chi Shuo curled his lips, walked over, and gently patted the cat's head. He asked, "What are you thinking about?"

Ye Shaoyang came back to his senses and said nervously, "Captain Chi, I was thinking that it must be very troublesome for you to always make the marking, right? I'm sorry to drag you into this ... "

Chi Shuo's gaze was gentle. "It's okay. You didn't want to be allergic to the inhibitor."

Ye Shaoyang hurriedly nodded. "That's right, I really didn't do it on purpose! That time at the hospital, the doctor told me that the commonly used inhibitors had no effect on me. If I didn't find a temporary alpha mark, I would directly lose control and enter estrus. There would be no end to it. At that time, the only alpha I could trust around me was you, so I asked you for help. "

He paused and said with red ears, "But I'm still sorry for causing you so much trouble."

Chi Shuo's heart softened slightly. "You don't have to apologize. I don't think it's troublesome."

To me, you have never been troublesome. You are someone I want to protect.

So, no matter what problems you encounter, I have the obligation to help you, and I am willing to help you.

Ye Shaoyang looked up at him in confusion. "You don't mind?"

Chi Shuo said, "I don't mind."

Ye Shaoyang breathed a sigh of relief, and a smile finally returned to his face. He asked seriously, "Captain Chi, the most important thing for you is to lead Tianheng to win the championship, right?"

Chi Shuo said without hesitation, "Of course."

Ye Shaoyang said, "If someone in our team affected the team's performance because of personal feelings, you would definitely be very angry, right?"

Chi Shuo was stunned for a moment.

What did he mean by that? Was he implicitly telling him not to fall in love during the competition?

A person's energy was limited. It was easy to get distracted when in love. Sometimes, feelings would get carried away and affect one's judgment during the competition.

Chi Shuo understood Ye Shaoyang's meaning and nodded. "During the competition, of course, the competition is the most important thing."

Ye Shaoyang thought that Captain Chi was indeed a good captain. He put the team's performance first.

If he told the truth now, it would be very awkward for the two of them to meet in the future. So, if he didn't say it clearly for the time being, it wouldn't affect their relationship. They were still good brothers, good teammates, and a tacit tandem.

Let's finish the competition and then make amends!

Thinking of this, Ye Shaoyang finally felt relieved. He said calmly, "I know what to do. Let's focus on the competition. As for other things ... let's talk about it later, right?"

Chi Shuo nodded. "Yeah, I think so too."

Ye Shaoyang thought to himself, The competition is the most important thing. After the competition, I'll kneel down and apologize.

Chi Shuo thought to himself, The competition is the most important thing. After the competition, we'll talk about dating and getting married.

The two captains were talking to each other across servers.

But they had a pleasant chat and quickly reached a consensus.

Ye Shaoyang changed the subject and asked, "Captain Chi, do you have any plans for today's holiday? Are you going out for a walk or staying in the team to continue playing games? "