CHAPTER 56

Chapter 56

Biyone's pov

After aunty Jennifer came and tell us that she and her spouse was coming along with us on the traveling/camping trip and wanted my mom and dad to come also, I hasted and took my parents shopping and pack extra food items to take with us. Dean brought over a young woman to work in my store and she had everything down pat in two days, she was very respectful and I had her stay with Buju and Ms. Sheila in the extra room they have. I made sure she had everything she needed so as not to be a burden or hindrance to them before we leave.

She and Timera seem to already gravitate to each other and I was glad she had a friend. I was up at three the following Monday morning french frying chicken and making other preparations so we won't go hungry and thirsty on our journey. We leave before daybreak with Jiyone cuddling back to sleep in the car seat, my parents in the truck cab with us, Dean and Demar with their two youngest children in their truck and aunty Jennifer and Mr. Cleve in their motor home.

"Demar and Dean had really set themselves up nicely here," I voiced.

"Yep, I don't have much money like them but I'm certainly gonna set us up very good as well," Jahnoi says then hand over the stylish pouch with our traveling documents.

I open it and took a peek at them in the dim interior. "Uhf," I went and Jahnoi begins to chuckle.

American citizen Biyone close back the pouch and try to remember the national anthem of that country, I sigh hoping they do not ask me such questions at the border because I will be singing 'eternal father bless our land.' The morning light out with beauty all around us and I was instantly mesmerized, all three vehicles drive at a good speed and we took in all the splendor of the landscape, towns and villages we pass through. The climate was also cool so I kept my jacket on and my window barely down.

A cute little yawn signal Jiyone waking up and mommy gave her her bottle of warm formula, I took her and check her pampers, pecking her forehead and cheeks and nuzzling her making her smile. I already miss Binoi and Tee-Tee, the transmission button blink on and Jahnoi press it and the screen flip out and on. It was a drone footage from Demar showing the border crossing ahead of us, I gave jiyone to mommy and sat up alert as the drone lowers and the screen turns off.

Demar was really a genuis, we cross the border and after driving for sometime we stop and ate lunch just off the road. Then we drove for several hours and reach our first camping destination, the air was cool and the breeze was relaxing though the sun shone brightly all around us. We enter the national park and look for a secluded yet spacious place to park. Jahnoi went with Demar to look around while flying the drone overhead and when they came back we began to set up camp.

Two medium sized tents were set up and a fire place for cooking on wood fire, I really like the bug net that they set up all are us and I had to smile there was absolutely nothing that we were short of on this trip. My parents would sleep in our camping truck like aunty Jennifer and Mr. Cleve will be sleeping in their motor home, I was definitely going to purchase or have one built for my parents too. Mr. Cleve and daddy went to get some woods while Jahnoi place human/animals censors all around the camp. I especially love the view overlooking a wide expanse of the forest, it was so beautiful and I feel at peace.

 I especially love the view overlooking a wide expanse of the forest, it was so beautiful and I feel at peace