CHAPTER 43

Chapter 43

                       Jahnoi's pov

After I finish cooking I went into my safe and count out four thousand U.S dollars, I hope Tyrel's man and him bought the house quickly like he say they will. Hearing Jalan and Kemar talking about Finey wanting them to make up and buy the house, I wanted the house sold so she can move in with me and not get to buy it forcing us to live separate. She's ambitious and I've always love that about her, but I wanted to spend on her and make her see her worth.

I ate with Binoi, Tee-Tee and mummy at the dining table wishing she was here and not at work. I allow the boys to play games on their tablets afterwards, while I fold up my laundry and mummy tidy back up the kitchen for me. Roxy brought the pictures I send her to get printed and blown up, they were so beautiful my mother kept cooeing over them. I'm going to frame them all especially the one with Biyone heavily pregnant and the one with her after giving birth and smiling through her tears was going to hung up in my room.

"Yuh a guh mek di baby stay wid mi tonight?" Mummy ask me.

"Mi a guh carry him dung mek she see him," was my reply.

I look up in time to see Roxy mouthing something to her and they both burst into laughter. "Finey finally gi yuh back di work, guh si how yuh kill har wid dung dey," Roxy says smiling like she win the lottery and causing me to blush and smile.

"Uh, him caan talk Roxy," mummy says chuckling.

I laugh and tell them. "Uno come outta mi business nuh."

"Yuh business dash wey pon wi, mi caan wait fi get another grand baby," mummy states looking mischievously at Roxy.

"Jahnoi, yuh love Finey still ino, any how a never fi Jalan and Kemar you would have been giving her buddy from before she done school," Roxy says.

Then added. "Nuh badda fuck up dis time big man thing, mek she know di levels and uno build a strong relationship. Mi know she have a nice piece a pussy, it suppose to tight nuh bloodclaate."

I hurried off inside leaving them laughing, I was in love I must appear soft in front of everyone but I just couldn't hide my feelings when it came to her. Roxy and mummy was still standing outside when I went back for the rest of the clothes from off the line. I smirk as Roxy began mouthing me again and mummy who love the fuckery kept laughing.

"Not even dinner Jasper neva affi carry dung di way how yuh dung dey a kill Finey wid fuck."

"Suh yuh nuh feel like one outta di two a wi cook?" I ask her.

"No di two a uno did tired out," she responds.

  I shook my head and roll my eyes at her, I knew she has had a crush on Finey from a while back and had spoken a few times about sucking her away for herself. That's never going to happen because Kemar or Jalan would just kill her and Finey is straight or maybe I need to ask her like how the thought now cross my mind. I jook off Roxy face and she slaps my hand, I touch her breast and burst into laughter at her shocked expression.

"Yuh a nuh straight lesbian ino, yuh bisexual. Beg Jalan or Jasper a fuck nuh like how dem woman dem dey a Kingston, yuh know dem would a oblige yuh," I tell her seriously.

  She took a deep breath and look at mummy who was taking us in. "Ms. Mavis, wey yuh get Jahnoi from?" She ask mummy.

"Outta yah suh," I say holding unto her front.