CHAPTER 11

Chapter 11

    Biyone's pov

  Hearing what had happened to the furniture man after he brought the dresser made me feel unhappy, I had wanted a dresser for the longest time and now that I finally got it I was extremely sad. My father and mother wiped it down with olive oil and tells me that they were sure the man had made it with love for his craft, so I should not feel too bad and that sometimes things happen that we have no control over.

I've always pass the man either just sitting down or working outside his shop, his son is supposed to have graduated if he wasn't going to repeat at KTHS. I pack some of my clothes neatly into the drawers, then with an heavy heart I pick at my dinner while listening to Jalan and Kemar discussing how they would build on top of our house turning it into an upstairs if this was a better neighborhood. I'll never understand why my parents choose to stay here, but I guess when you're born and raise in a certain way, it's hard to just change or get up and leave. My parents upbringing are different from ours, they were taught to stand by their don, vote for whichever political party is beneficial to them and would be considered a traitor to move away.

  I got my clothes ready for work the following day then bathe, I was about to lie down when Kemar came and tell me that Jahnoi was outside calling me. I flung off my nighty and pull on a shorts and a blouse, push my feet inside my pair of light blue crocs and went outside to him. He was sitting around the side of the house on a chair in the semi darkness and pulls me down unto his lap as I reach him.

"Yuh love yuh dresser?" He ask calmly.

"Yes thanks, but the furniture man and him son, oh God," I tell him barely holding back my emotions.

"Life goes on and him sey dat a one a him best work," He tells me as he wraps his long arms around me affectionately.

"Dat him sey when him bring it today?" I ask him.

  "Mi talk to him not too long," he replies turning me around on his lap so that I was now straddling him.

"Oh," I uttered.

"Wey yuh waan guh fi yuh birthday?" He ask rubbing his hand over my ass seductively.

"Yuh know sey mi nuh really waan guh nuh wey," I say as I breathe deeply in his face.

His lips touch mines lightly at first and then my mouth was being devoured, I love it so much when he kiss me. Bravely I place my hands around his neck and suck greedily on his tongue when he pushed it inside my mouth. My body vibrates as his hands caress my back and my vagina tingles as my breast nipples hardens against his hard chest. When we stop for breath, he kissed my neck and squeeze me tightly.

  I feel his dick hardens and press against my vagina that was right above it, he pressed me down on him and whisper. "Si wey yuh cause." Before taking my breath away with a deep passionate kiss that stirs my lower abdomen.

I felt his heart beating steadily in his chest before he ease me away and begins to fundle my breasts, I can't help but like how is hands fit over them and when he lifts my blouse and started sucking on them I shamelessly brace my coochie on his hardened dick. He let out a soft groan and begin to wine with me on his lap–

"Mi want talk to Pug-pug, just tell him sey a me a call him," Tyrel's voice comes from the bottom of the lane and Jahnoi's hands froze where they were on my lower back.

"Just tell him Tyrel a call him mi nah disturb him grieving, him sey anytime mi need him help mi fi come call him and Theous sey whatever situation mi have fi deal wid a Pug-pug mi fi call," Tyrel explains to whoever was stopping him from coming up the lane.