CHAPTER 14

Chapter 14

Jahnoi's pov

  I couldn't get enough of Finey's lips as I wine inside of her, I turn her around and have her back it up while I take my time with her. She had no idea just how sweet and tight her pussy was and I came like a bullet before I wanted to. I turn on the warm water and we shower together as day lightens outside, these moments I'll forever cherish and I don't ever want anything to come between us.

"Yuh good?" I ask her.

"Yeah," she answers.

"Yuh sure?" I ask her as I stood with her in the middle of my room after we got dressed.

It was kinda hard to part with her. "Mi a si yuh later," I ask squeezing her small hands.

"If yuh want," she respond lowly.

After several deep kisses I open my door and walk her down to her house, people were already up and about going about their business. I exchange a few hailes and tell her to have a good day before closing her gate after she went in and then walk back up to my house. I saw Keila looking over her fence at me before I turn into my yard and I kiss my teeth, lock back my gate and went inside.

  While I made a cup of tea I hear my mother talking to Tyrel outside my door, I look out and wish them both 'good morning' seeing Tyrel handing mummy my clothes basket filled with my clothes that were now wet. He march away to the washroom and I followed him to see if those were really my clothes, they were and he was now rinsing the others in fabric softener water.

"Tyrel, w-who tell yuh fi wash Mi clothes dem?" I ask him.

"Mi nuh have nutn else fi duh," he says and my mouth drop open as he scrip scrip one of my underpants before squeezing it out and putting it in the basin in front of him.

I close my mouth shook my head and walk to my room. "Jesus saviour pilot me," I say before turning off the stove under the boiled out water.

If di shotta dem hear bout dis mi just dead, I think as I throw out the water into the cup of horlicks and milk. While I sip my tea I hear him and my mom conversing, she was the one pinning them out, yuh know what I better just forget all a dis. I went back to sleep and when I wake up two hours later, I call Roxy and give her the grocery list and some money. I also remind her that we'd be going uptown to a prestige tailor for our suite fitting the next day.

She talks with Tyrel a little before going away, teasing him about cocking up in his man's bed, then laughing as she says Theous is going to torment us all. Theous was smart, he trusted Tyrel and have him keep his secrets because he knew no one would suspect him. He even trusted him to raise his son, that is also something I would never expect him to do, it's a pity he didn't deal with Telephone before he cause him to die. I have a very strong feeling he was going to and maybe the traitor figure it out, there is a lot more to Theous's murder and I needed to find out in case our family is in danger.

I took up his phone, I really needed to open it and see if there was anything I need to take care of. "Tyrel, by any chance yuh know yuh lover boy password?" I ask Tyrel.

"Thank God mi room dey dung stairs suh when Theous a choke yuh in a yuh sleep mi nah hear," mummy says and we burst into laughter.

"Him did tell mi sey if anything should a ever happen a you mi fi come to and mi specifically remember him telling me that yuh know all a him password dem," Tyrel says seriously.

For the next twenty minutes I try my name, date of birth, everything that I can think of. "Yuh try Pug-pug?" Mummy ask and I snorted.

I type it in and the phone open to my surprise, I stare at my mother and Tyrel in disbelief. A picture of me and him at our father's funeral was on his home screen and my eyes prick with tears. I couldn't hold them in and I held my head down as they ran unbridled down my cheeks and fell unto the floor. I sigh and got up, I went over to my room and went through his phone. Aside from a few pussy pics there was nothing too personal in it, so I try opening his private phone.